[PP-F1] Alex vs. Jeremy

As Jeremy got ready for his and Alex's duel, he bought a cheap short sword but it was still durable. Now he was almost out of money. He's going down Jeremy thought. I've known him forever and now i'ts time to see who's better. He grabbed his old rusty knife and his new sword. He put the knife in its sheath and swung his sword to the side. This was gonna be fun. Best friends fighting to see who's stronger.

Jeremy was ready he and Alex had made up a agreement to fight in town by The beach. Jeremy trudged down the roads to the beach. When he had finally reached the sand and pebbles. He sat and waited for Alex on a rock listening to the blue waves hitting the shore, felt the wind against his face. The wind was strong enough to make his blond brown hair. His Green eyes were content on looking at this scene before his battle with Alex. Good luck Alex but you won't need as much as me

Jeremy silently waited for Alex. I hope he is not too late!

Wow! This is a beautiful sunset I told Him to meet me at sundown. Jeremy swung his sword around a little and stretched then watched the sun go down one of the most beautiful sights ever then right before the end he heard something nearing by. Alex?