[SP - F1] Boredom Continues (Complete.)

Beatbox had woke up in the morning, he looked around his shop as normal making sure everything was in its proper placement, once he completed checking over his new store he yawned and thought to himself on what he was going to do today. He thought about it for a good few minutes before he decided... screw it. Lets go off and fight a couple of mobs and search for some materials. "Seems pretty basic to do at the current moment, but eh, gotta get that cash money and materials for my store." he said to himself. He called out to his familiar... Ocarina and he ran out from his typical resting spot and climbed up to his shoulder. He smiled and patted his head before telling him "We're gonna go out and kill some stuff today, sounds good Ocarina?". His familiar responded to him with a happy bark saying "yes". He giggled and walked outside his store and outward to the plains where Boars can be found. He prepared his sword and got ready for battle.

Player Stats - Beatbox

HP: 460 EN: 46 - DMG: 8 EVA: 3 ACC: 3 MIT: 7

Beatbox had readied his sword and grabbed the attention of a group of Boars, even though he thought that fighting boars was rather "Boar-ing" he kept fighting them because that's what he had found to be easy and what he is comfortable with, however his start was not the best of all starts... he had tried to run at the boars to perform AoE's till he won but he didn't see the rock that was on the ground and he tripped over a simple rock, "Gee, glad I wasn't in front of Hikoru, Lessa, or anyone for that matter on this one." he thought to himself as he pealed his face from off the floor. He quickly maneuvered out of the way of the four boar's attacks and he quickly got back to on his feet, he took a deep breath and he knew that this was going to be a long fight. But as long as he doesn't mess up somehow, he should be fine.  

ID: 69515 - BD: 1+3=4 / MD: 2-3=1

Beatbox: 460/460 EN: 44/46

Boar1: 230/230 DMG: 10

Boar2: 230/230 DMG: 10

Boar3: 230/230 DMG: 10

Boar4: 230/230 DMG: 10

Edited by Beatbox

Beatbox after taking a deep breath knew what he had to do to win... all he needs to do is not take a lot of damage and AoE till he wins, easier said than done he thought in his mind at the time. Beatbox and prepared his sword as it glowed a bright white and he prepared an AoE, he has lunged forward to the group of Boars and performed it successfully and with great skill and precision. However... immediately after, all four Boar's eyes glowed a bright red and they squealed in anger and chain their attacks against the blonde haired player, and one after one hit Beatbox in a chain and it hurt pretty bad. "Sure... they'll need a lot of those hits to kill me... but, if they can somehow keep managing to do attacks like that I'll be screwed beyond belief... hopefully my equipment is good enough to beat all of them... if anything... I can just run away..." he thought to himself with sarcasm as he looked at the boar's with very little confidence that they would actually kill him.

ID: 69516 - BD: 10 / MD: 9-3=6

Beatbox: 423/460 EN: 42/46 (Regain 1 Energy, used Snake Bite (7+1+2*(3x1)=30 [Minus 3 Energy]) -37 HP

Boar1: 200/230 DMG: 10 -30 HP

Boar2: 200/230 DMG: 10 -30 HP

Boar3: 200/230 DMG: 10 -30 HP

Boar4: 200/230 DMG: 10 -30 HP (Mob Damage: 11*4-7=37)

Beatbox had thought perhaps a little too long to himself while in combat and the boar's eyes glowed a even deeper red and one by one they striked against the player hit after hit. This time dealing more damage than before, Beatbox couldn't believe what had been happening at the current moment, floor 1 mob's hitting in succession... and dealing a good chunk of damage? "Oh god... what if this turns out bad...? No, no James... don't think that... you'll be just fine, if things go sour just run away everything will be fine... just believe in yourself man... just don't let them kill you." he thought to himself as he lunged forward to the group of boars performing the same AoE on them, this time not so perfect, but good enough to deal extra damage. After the damage was successfully completed, he took a few steps back to take a quick second to breathe, "everything is going to be okay... just keep swinging..." he whispered to himself.

ID: 69519 - BD: 9+3=10 / MD: 10-3=7

Beatbox: 383/460 EN: 40/46 (Regain 1 Energy, used Snake Bite (7+1+1*(3x1)=27 [Minus 3 Energy]) -41 HP

Boar1: 173/230 DMG: 10 -27 HP

Boar2: 173/230 DMG: 10 -27 HP

Boar3: 173/230 DMG: 10 -27 HP

Boar4: 173/230 DMG: 10 -27 HP (Mob Damage: 12*4-7=41)

Beatbox had waited for the Boars to continue to attack against him, this time around when they all charged against him... it was more slow and sloppy this time around, and he maneuvered out of the way easily this time around. Beatbox smirked and thought to himself that they only got lucky when they hit him the last 2 times together, "Maybe its better to believe that it's just luck that they got me like that..." he thought to himself as he prepared his sword for another AoE, once he found the opportunity to strike all four of them at once he lunged himself forward and performed the AoE very poorly, but it did hit at least, dealing the minimum damage to all of them, but slow and steady wins the race. "Hopefully I can chip away at there health without issue..." he whispered to himself and he continued to look around at the four boars that had surrounded him.

ID: 69520 - BD: 3+3=6 / MD: 4-3=1

Beatbox: 383/460 EN: 38/46 (Regain 1 Energy, used Snake Bite (7+1*(3x1)=24 [Minus 3 Energy])

Boar1: 149/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP

Boar2: 149/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP

Boar3: 149/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP

Boar4: 149/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP 

Beatbox had continued to look around at the four boars, watching where they are placed so that way he knows perfectly to know when to move out of the way, it only took a little amount of time before all four decided to charge at the blonde haired player in hopes to deal damage to him. However Beatbox smiled and moved out of the way of all four attacks "Gotta try a little harder than that!" he yelled out with a wink as he charged at the four with the same AoE he had been using before dealing an incredible amount of damage this time around. He had looked at all four boar's health and they appeared to have lost more than half of their HP already. Beatbox smirked once more and laughed "Maybe now I have secured my victory..." he whispered to himself with another giggle, hopefully he could get a good amount of col.

ID: 69521 - BD: 10 / MD: 7-3=4

Beatbox: 383/460 EN: 36/46 (Regain 1 Energy, used Snake Bite (7+1+2*(3x1)=30 [Minus 3 Energy])

Boar1: 119/230 DMG: 10 -30 HP

Boar2: 119/230 DMG: 10 -30 HP

Boar3: 119/230 DMG: 10 -30 HP

Boar4: 119/230 DMG: 10 -30 HP 

Beatbox had kept the same process going with this battle, he waited for the boars to charge at him and keep performing the same AoE on all of them when they are cluttered together. He felt like all he was doing was abusing a system here, only this time... its an actual proper fighting strategy in this game. The four boar's squealed and charged against the blonde haired player, again... he moved out of the way of all four of them and prepared his sword and charged at them with the same AoE dealing more and more damage. Beatbox had been getting confident in himself, he had a smile on his face and he had took a few steps away from them. "At this rate you'll all lose... come on... hit me again like you did on the first few attacks you all did on me..." he said trash-talking and with a smile.

ID: 69522 - BD: 7+3=10 / MD: 5-3=2

Beatbox: 383/460 EN: 34/46 (Regain 1 Energy, used Snake Bite (7+1*(3x1)=24 [Minus 3 Energy])

Boar1: 95/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP

Boar2: 95/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP

Boar3: 95/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP

Boar4: 95/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP

Beatbox waited for them with a cocky attitude, and he waited... and waited for them to finally decide to strike against him. Without much time the four squealed in unison and charged against him, like always though Beatbox had moved out of the way of all of their attacks. As he prepared his sword to hit all of them with an AoE he said out "How disappointing, give me a show!" and smiled as he lunged forward and performed the AoE on all of them dealing more and more damage to them, chipping away at their health. He took a few steps backward looking at the four with a grin "Looks like you're all toast... maybe I'll be dining on bacon tonight..." he said with a chuckle as he went back to being serious, still cocky as ever, but a little more serious. He needs to end this soon to see if he has time to fight one more group of mob's.

ID: 69524 - BD: 5+3=8 / MD: 1

Beatbox: 383/460 EN: 32/46 (Regain 1 Energy, used Snake Bite (7+1*(3x1)=24 [Minus 3 Energy])

Boar1: 71/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP

Boar2: 71/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP

Boar3: 71/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP

Boar4: 71/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP

Beatbox had continued to repeat the process that he had been following the past few moments, however... this time around to his surprise there eyes glowed a dark red like before and in unison and perfectly charged at the blonde haired player one by one, dealing more and more damage to the player. "Whoa there!" he yelled out as he was hit one by one. Once the boar's combo's were over he looked at them with a smile "That's the show I have been looking for! Bravo! Bravo!" he said with sarcasm and giggled. He ran up to the group of Boars and performed... yet again, the same AoE as before, nothing truely knew. However this time around, he used his concentration skill to precisely hit them this time since they were constantly moving around... he wanted to hit all of them and he wasn't going to take risks this time around.

ID: 69526 - BD: 2+3+1(Concentration Used.)=6 / MD: 10

Beatbox: 342/460 EN: 30/46 (Regain 1 Energy, used Snake Bite (7+1*(3x1)=24 [Minus 3 Energy]) -41 HP

Boar1: 47/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP

Boar2: 47/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP

Boar3: 47/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP

Boar4: 47/230 DMG: 10 -24 HP (Mob Damage: 12*4-7=41)

And so the process had continued, he had waited for the Boars to take there move. The boars let out a screech and all four of them tried to strike against the player again, however... Beatbox had moved out of the way once again. He turned around with a cocky smile and lunged forward on them to attack them again. However... this time around the Boars had leaped back away from his attack. In Beatbox's surprise he was shocked, typically he always hits them unless something happens like him tripping over a rock, but him actually missing? Actually shocked him. He shook off his thoughts and went back to his cocky smile as he took a few steps backward. He looked at their health again, all four of them had the same amount of HP and they were all in the red zone, it was only a matter of time before Beatbox would win.

ID: 69527 - BD: 2+3=5 / MD: 8-3=5

Beatbox: 342/460 EN: 29/46 (Regain 1 Energy, Failed Attempt.)

Boar1: 47/230 DMG: 10

Boar2: 47/230 DMG: 10 

Boar3: 47/230 DMG: 10

Boar4: 47/230 DMG: 10

Beatbox had waited and waited for the moment that the boars would charge at the blonde haired player, the Boars eyes glowed a bright red and squealed as it started to charge at the player. However one of the boar's terribly missed an tripped on the grass forcing the other three to trip over as well, and this made Beatbox laugh so hard. Beatbox looked at the Boars and saw that it was the perfect opportunity to attack them, yet he tried but he was still laughing and fell over himself. After a bit of laughing he pulled himself back up with a wide smile as the boars were getting back up to fight once more. This was the most funniest thing he had seen this week, and he was glad that he was able to see something as silly as that. Its things like that, that makes this game much more tolerable, because funny situations still exist.

ID: 69539 - BD: 1 / MD: 1 (Accurate Representation.)

Beatbox: 342/460 EN: 28/46 (Regain 1 Energy, Failed Attempt.)

Boar1: 47/230 DMG: 10

Boar2: 47/230 DMG: 10 

Boar3: 47/230 DMG: 10

Boar4: 47/230 DMG: 10

Beatbox had continued laughing for a bit as he tried to stand back up after that silly mishap that had happened, he stood up and saw that they we're already charging with bright glowing red eyes, and in sequence hit Beatbox hit after hit, it didn't damage him too badly, he would need to be hit about a hundred times before he would die from this sort of damage. After the four boars where finished attacking Beatbox he stood back up with a grin, he looked at the four and his sword glowed a bright white as he stepped forward inch after inch towards the group. "Now i'm getting mad... you all shall die!" he yelled out as he performed an AoE combo that hit all four of the boars. He lunged back away from the group after completing the AoE and smiled as he thought in his head "One more attack and they are finished..." he giggled at the thought.

ID: 69595 - BD: 5+3=8 / MD: 10

Beatbox: 301/460 EN: 26/46 (Regain 1 Energy, used Snake Bite (7+1*(3x1)=24 [Minus 3 Energy]) -41 HP

Boar1: 23/230 DMG: 10 -24

Boar2: 23/230 DMG: 10 -24

Boar3: 23/230 DMG: 10 -24

Boar4: 23/230 DMG: 10 (Mob Damage: 12*4-7=41) -24

Beatbox hadn't wasted anymore time, he prepared his sword one more time as the four boars prepared to charge against the blonde haired player. The boar's eyes glowed a bright red as they began to charge, however they had tripped again. Instead of laughing Beatbox had gotten determined to take them all down. He lunged himself forward to the group of boar's and performed one more AoE sword art against them, when the combo was over he looked at the rewards menu that had appeared right in front of him. "Dang it..." he mumbled as he looked at the menu, all it gave was EXP, no materials and no col... "Did that for nothing..." he said as he sighed and clicked the accept rewards button. He shook his head and decided to spend the rest of his day looking for some materials. "Maybe then I'll get something from today..." he said with a grin as he walked to an area where materials would spawn.

ID: 69611 - BD: 9 / MD: 1 / LD: 9

Beatbox: 301/460 EN: 24/46 (Regain 1 Energy, used Snake Bite (7+1+1*(3x1)=27 [Minus 3 Energy])

Boar1: -4/230 DMG: 10 -27

Boar2: -4/230 DMG: 10 -27

Boar3: -4/230 DMG: 10 -27

Boar4: -4/230 DMG: 10 -27

Materials Gathered: 4

Beatbox after fighting the group of boars and failing to get anything in return for his hardwork... decided to head off and search for some materials that he could use in his store or use to purchase with at a later day. He found the area he typically goes to when trying to find some materials, hoping that he would get lucky and find some. He knew some people that we're very lucky at finding these materials... Itzal, Birdie... they we're all super good at finding materials and he was super jealous that he isn't as good as them when it comes to finding materials. After spending some time looking around with his familiar for some glorious materials, he eventually found a material. He picked it up and inspected it, it didn't have anything really wrong with it and was shaped rather well. Beatbox smiled and put it into his inventory with his other materials. "Sweet! One down... let's hope for to more..." he said to himself as he continued to go off to find more materials.

ID: 69659 - LD: 18

Materials Gathered: 5

Beatbox after successfully finding a material figured that he would go off to find some berries that he could use for a recipe that he could make at a later day. Beatbox had walked to his normal spot to where he would find food like materials to use to make some foods at his store and looked for the berry bushes that he once searched before. Ocarina jumped in the bush and started eating some of the berries that we're in there, Beatbox grinned and stated "Come on Ocarina... save some for my recipes..." he then laughed as he began to quickly search before Ocarina would eat all the good ones. However after a bit of searching, Beatbox was unable to find any more good ones in this bush, he grinned again and he looked at his familiar with disappointment "Are you proud of yourself Ocarina?" and patted his head. "It's okay Ocarina... I forgive you, you we're just hungry" he said with a giggle.  

ID: 69707 - LD: 12

Beatbox after patting his familiar's head decided to double check this bush to make sure that he didn't forget a good material that would be in here, his familiar after eating a bit of berries he climbed up Beatbox's back and climbed on top of his head and fell asleep there. "Look's like my foxy friend got tired after so much eating..." he patted Ocarina's head teasingly. He went back to searching for some materials that would potentially be inside this bush, however after a bit of searching... Beatbox had found nothing. Beatbox let out a sigh and thought to himself briefly "Looks like Ocarina got to the good ones before I could find one... familiars can be so unfair..." then giggled after that thought. He stood up and walked to the next bush in hopes to find some berries that he could use at a later day in his store to make something to sell.

ID: 69708 - LD: 7

Beatbox had found the next bush that he would search and looked up to his familiar and said "Don't you go eat all the good one's now... I need to get some to make some tasty treats to get money y'know..." he then giggled and pat the top of his familiars head, and his familiar barked at him in the manner that felt like he said "Leave me alone." Beatbox laughed and said "Don't you sass me now! I did let you eat all of those berries you know!" he said to his familiar, his familiar growled and went back to sleeping. Beatbox giggled and went back to searching for some berries that we're potentially here. He had continued looking and looking, and he didn't really find anything at the current moment, Beatbox grinend and he shook his head "Double check James, you never know if anything good is still in there..." he whispered to himself as he continued to look for some materials.

ID: 69710 - LD: 13

Beatbox had continued to look for some materials, yet... to no avail, he couldn't find anything in this bush either. Beatbox let out a sigh as he knew that there was one more bush that he could look through, but so far, absolutely nothing was found from either of these bushes, which kind of made him a little upset that nothing was being found in these bushes. He was really hoping that the next bush would at least have one good material that he could use at a later time, he needed to get these materials gathered so that way he could sell more product for the front liners to get more Col. Beatbox hadn't let this get to him however, if he were to find nothing it wouldn't bother him in the slightest bit... he could just get more materials in another way that he can, fighting mob's... its the next best thing he could do.

ID: 69713 - LD: 5

Beatbox had gotten up and walked to the last bush, he was going to search this last one before he headed back home/ back to his store back at the town of beginnings to make some more tasty treats for everyone. And thus, the search for some more materials began... and wouldn't you know it... nothing was being found. Beatbox let out a sigh as he was not finding anything, he was sure if Itzal or Birdie was here that they would have found a plentiful amount already. However he got a hefty amount from defeating those mob's from before so he technically wasn't complaining fully at the current moment, he just really wanted to make something from the berries that he could have found in these bushes, maybe some special halloween candy even... he planned on opening a Halloween party coming soon and he wanted to make a ton of candy for that day.

ID: 69714 - LD: 7

Beatbox had continued to look for some more berries that we're hopefully in this bush, he was really really hoping to find some that way he could whip up some tasty candy for his halloween party. However after a bit of searching and double checking... Beatbox was unable to find anything else in these bushes. He let out a sigh and stood up as he stretched his arms "Well... you can't certainly be successful every time now can you?" he said with a yawn. He looked at the time in his menu, it was starting to get dark... he shrugged and put his hands in his pockets and decided to cut his losses here and started to walk all the way back to his home/store. He figured when he got there that he would make up some more candy and heck, even maybe some drinks for his upcoming party, or heck... even some food that he could sell at a later time.

ID: 69717 - LD: 9 (Of Course xD)