[SP-F3-NK] I'm no tree hugger but... <<Treant Rivalries>>

Crunch  A figure strode through the woods of the third floor of Aincrad, it's heavy, metallic footsteps disturbing the wild animals around it Crack twigs broke under it's feet as the figure, clad in black armour, emblazoned with strips of gold and a blood red continued to move through the forest, not stopping as it crushed small bugs and plant life, focusing solely on reaching it's destination, a place that the person inside of the armour needed to go to for a quest. The figure consulted it's map, noting the short distance it was from it's destination and continued on it's course, maintaining the same purposeful, but not hasty stride. 

Before long it had arrived at a particularly large tree, with life thriving all around it. "Intruder, why are you here?" said one of the trees around the figure as it revealed itself to be a treant, several more followed suit, encircling the armoured stranger. "I'm here to help you...against the elves..." it said, the voice slightly distorted behind the metal helmet. At this response some of the treant seemed more relaxed. "Really, traveller?" one of them asked, the figure nodding in response. "That is good to hear, we have been battling this arrogant invaders for months..." the treant said, before stepping forwards some more. "May we know the name, and face of our ally?". In response to this the figure removed it's helmet to reveal long blonde locks that flowed over his shoulders, his eyes, a blueish grey colour and his facial features were defined, yet not too rugged. "I am Xion: The obelisk, the aegis, the dark knight, whatever name you find most fitting" 

ID: 70723

BD: 3

MD: 5

Some of the treants exchanged worried glances. Was he to be trusted? Could he truly be able to kill all of their enemies and win them the war? They did not know much about this stranger but they had little choice. No one else would help them, and thus they must accept his offer. "We accept your offer stranger and we must be quick in attacking the elves, even as we speak they muster their forces to wipe us out entirely. Come, follow us" they said before running through the woods, Xion keeping up a few paces back as he was rather slow in all of his armour. Before long they cam into a clearing in which a large amount of elvish warriors were waiting. "Perfect..." Xion said as he let out a mighty battlecry, charging towards a group of elves and swinging his glaive, his opponents dodging swiftly before attempting to retaliate, their curved blades. "So you're the filth these trees have bribed to their cause?" the warriors asked, Xion simply grinned before saying. "I have only been bribed by the promise of a good fight, do not disappoint me" 

Xion: (735/735) (71/72) | 116 MIT | 18 regen | 28 thorns | 9 DMG 

Elvish soldier: (65/65) | 30 MIT | 15 DMG

ID: 70868

BD: 6 (Hit) 

CD: 10 (Success) 

MD: 9 (Hit) 

Xion: (735/735) (71/72) | 116 MIT | 18 regen | 28 thorns | 9 DMG (-4HP +38HP) 

Elvish soldier: (64/65) | 30 MIT | 15 DMG (-1HP)