[OP-F1] Nice Weather

Anicrad's weather had always been nice, but today's weather was amazing, the clouds were up, sun wasn't overly bright, the wind was blowing but not too harshly, and the temperature was pretty cool, but not cold. I had my white military coat draped over my shoulders, with my guild; The Ebon Vanguard, mark etched on the back on it, only to my covered up by my long flowing black hair.

My eyes were as purple as ever, shining like amethyst in the sun, my hair currently was tied into a slightly messy ponytail, and I had my usual attire on. A white dragon hide body suit, sleeveless, cut off at the upper-thighs, making them shorts. It had black and blue designs of lines over it, and was paired with my matching set of thigh-high zipper boots. My weapon was beside me, which was the same as ever, yellow and black, pretty iconic.

Stationed under a tree and laying on the softest patch of grass ever, the day was great, nothing was chaotic, in fact, everything was peaceful and quiet, exception was the soft chirping of birds, which was not minded. Charcoal was beside me, sleeping peacefully, all was good.

Or so I hope.

Miaki was taking an early afternoon walk along one of the less frequented footpaths. The air was fresh and clean. The sunlight shimmered down on his black wire framed glasses. He used his right hand to adjust the light brown fedora on his head. His attire was completely western inspired.

He wore a light brown trench coat which he liked to keep open to allow the breeze to catch the coat tails. Underneath the trench coat could be seen a olive green buttoned vest. He wore khaki pants and brown leather boots. On his waist was a silver and black scabbard which held his curved blade. Aside from the sword, he probably looked like someone out of a noir film or something.

He was walking past a small collection of scattered trees. Resting underneath one of them was a girl with black hair and impressive dragon hide armor. A black dragon was sleeping beside her. Miaki walked up to her, his shadow casting over her. "Good afternoon. A fine day to take a stroll or find yourself resting underneath a tree." He made a short wave to her. "My name is Miaki."

Miaki knelt down a little get a closer look at Charcoal. "He's a cute little guy." It was then that Miaki noticed the insignia on Kat's coat. "Isn't that the emblem for 'The Ebon Vanguard'? He said pointing at it. "I know someone in that guild. You probably know her, Nikki Styx. I met her not too long ago."

"Yeah, it is. Oh, you know Nikki? Me and her are Sergeant's of the guild, though I haven't talked to her much. I should though, I'm sure she is a great friend from what I know about her. She's a bit on the mature side, but I'm not really mindful of that. Speaking of which, how was she like when you met her?" I asked, actually curious. I rubbed Charcoal's head again, making him yawn and awake from his slumber, before he stood up and towered over the other player, staring into his orbs with his own, large yellow ones.

"Yeah I met Nikki not too long ago. We kinda bumped into each other. Literally. We simply just walked right into one another not paying attention. So I'll go with clumsy but then again she had just finished helping some low level players with training." Miaki widened his eyes and met Charcoal's stare, leaning his head back and giving a playful look of false fear of the black dragon. "I'd best not mess with you, little guy." He quipped.

I laughed even louder at the cries of help from Miaki, stomach now hurting. "O-Oh god..." I wiped away I tear before laughing again. When enough was enough, I stopped laughing, but the playful smile was still there. "Charcoal, get away from Miaki now, or no treats for you for the rest of the week." With that, Charcoal came to a halting stop to his actions and turned to face me. Giving me his iconic puppy eyes and pout, but I just clashed back with glaring eyes, yet the smile on my face clearly took away the harshness.

Giving up, Charcoal just gave me a pout, making me giggle and pat his head in affection, before asking Miaki, "You alright? Sorry, I didn't mean for it to go so out of hand." The playful voice of mine clearly showed that it was intentional, though.

Miaki started to calm down clutching his chest with his left hand and pushing himself up to his feet with his right hand. He was still panting alot from laughing when he spoke. "Yeah. Oh yeah. Sure. Im fine. Whew I'm alright now." He looked at the Charcoal now hiding behind Kat's shoulder and pointed at him. "That is a dangerous one you have there Kat. I now know he is truly made of and it is pure terror." I said with a laugh.

"He is. A cutie filed with terror." I giggishly told him as I made a 'boop' sound, touching the nose of the black dragon. He pouted and I patted it on the head and I smiled.

"You know, he's not just a terror at affection, but a terror on the battlefield too." I commented, as I took out a cloth and started to clean the dragon leather on him.