Inventory Spring Cleaning

I have a few items in my inventory I need to get rid of, so I intend to sell them off, auction style. Once I've decided on what item goes to who, I'll give the item(s) to them in either IC threads or my shop.

Coat of the Wild Spirit (Perfect Light Armour - Body): A long gray overcoat with Korean writting on the back that say( 야생 정신 ) 'Wild Spirit'. Its easy to move in while offering protection and retaliation. In the area of the breast pocket there is a white crowned lion logo, the usual trademark of the shop its been made in. (1 Thorns, 1 MIT, 1 EVA) (Starting at 300 Col)

Titan's Grasp (Perfect T2 Armour - Cestuses): A pair of quite oversized-looking steel fists, that while worn normally look quite comical, look utterly terrifying when paired with a beefy set of armour. They pack enough 'punch' (literally) to level boulders in no time, but lack much other utility - Reference (6 Unarmed Damage) (Starting at 600 Col)

Crimson Wolf (Perfect T2 Armour - Hand Wraps): A set of scarlet hand wraps that cover the entire hand, with grey fur running along the back. Aesthetic, golden claw-like appendages sit at the end of each finger, dealing no more damage than the rest of the hand.  On the top side of the right handwrap a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop. (6 Unarmed Damage) (Starting at 600 Col)

Corrupted Crystal (Perfect Lucky Charm): A dark dark blue crystal with a molten red core which make the crystal look like it's breaking apart,with a black chain used to wear as a necklace. (2 ACC, 1 EVA) (Starting at 200 Col)

Name your prices!

• 2 weeks later...