[PP-F1] <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Alex, Luke, Jeremy12)

INTRO:

A mysterious gypsy, who goes from place to place has told you of a strange power obtained through feeding a monster a random food without killing it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay.... START!

"I want to take this quest!" I tell the gypsy and smile...

As the three boys behind me scratch there heads and nod at me taking the quest.

"I hope you three can join..." She says again...

"Hey can the creature be a pink and purple dragon?" I ask the gypsy as she signals a word to me...

"Yes, It can. And It shall be..." The gypsy smiled...

"Just don't let it kill you and eat you...." The gypsy says while handing me a piece of food... A small fish...

"Thank you.." I say as I put it in my inventory..

"Ready, guys?" She smiled as she walked towards the rest of the group that she had given requests to to join the small party of four.

"First we should go to the store and ready up, perhaps then we could take a dungeon to find a dragon." She smiled and said softly.

(POST ORGANISATION: Me, Jeremy, Alex, Luke MUST FOLLOW IT)

I'm ready when you are. I'll take this quest if it pleases and keeps you safe. Anytime Usagi. Anytime. He grabbed Leaf his elven long sword he had been given to him by a friend. He swung it around. Then he looked back. You guys in for a challenge? Then he looked at Alex I expect you to at least. He had known Alex for like forever.

I go up to the shop with him.

I Trade my Pink sword for a better sword as well... It was called "The Tiger" It had pink and purple stripes as well as a small red ruby in the handle...

I show off my sword with Luke.

"Nice sword!" I smiled at him... and shouted.

"So everyone ready to head towards the dungeon?" She shouts softly...

Jeremy as well went to the shop and bought a steel shield called stelenodo. He tested to see if it was durable by grabbing a steel sword off the wall that said was pretty durable and strong. He swung the sword down on shield and neither broke. It took all of his money. He'll have to get more somehow. He walked back to the group and gave his old sword Ghost Flame if anyone wanted it. I don't use it anymore. So someone can have it if they want. Also I'm ready but did anyone pack food?