(SP-F1) blade of dreams

As Jace walked around town enjoying his break from work he thought what if I could Get a weapon that I didn't make. He thought hard. There's not really another blacksmith. What I want is a custom blade one of the finest blades around. I don't make them though. I make iron blades. He looked at the time and seen that he had plenty of time to hang around. Tommorow is the weekend. I go gather supplies in the ironwood forest. He walked around a bit when something caught his eye. A terrific painting. He looked at his time again. I still have plenty of time. He got closer when he saw a door. Then inside was many other marvelous paintings. He walked inside and looked around. It was full of paintings. Just amazing everywhere! Then out I nowhere a girl ran to the back of the desk and said what would you like?

Jace jumped back out of surprise. Hello my name is Jace and I would like to ask who drew these paintings. I did and that's not all I do. I am a custom blacksmith shop. You name ill draw it and you go get the materials. I noticed they were all sword paintings! Yes. Oh my name is Pepper. Wait a minute aren't you Jace the kid that runs a blacksmith shop two streets away? Oh yes I am. Well I have something to return to you. She hurried into the back room and came out with a sword. You made this sword. In fact yes I did. Well it needs to go home with you. This sword is only better than a starting sword and a couple others. Who gave this to you? Oh I don't remember. Okay now are you going to order a sword and go he the materials. Yes. I would like a sword that emits blue light like the phantom. Ooh phantom beasts are fun! She said jotting something down. Then I want it to be made of iron. And the handle to be made of smoothed obsidian. And the blasé to be electrically charged with lightning. Ok she said jotting all that down with notes. She threw a note pad and a pen at him write where I tell you to go to get the materials. Ok first let me have peace so I can draw your picture of your sword. Wait first how ling do you want your sword to be all together? 4 feet please. A foot for the handle and 3 feet for the blade? Yes very much. She turned he notebook so he could see. There it was in a perfect sketch. A sword with smoothed obsidian but the two pieces by the blade were wickedly sharp. The blade crackling and casting a faint glow. What would you like to have your blade named? Phantom. She made one last touch to the drawing then she showed him it again. It had phantom glow in the sword. Well she said as she placed down the pic she said let's get started! I'm ready when you are he replied.

Okay she said jot down what you need. Fire away my friend he told her. Iron from your shop. Got it. Obsidian from the volcano on the third floor. okay. Now you got the basic sword. You will wait about 2 days after you bring the obsidian then you will take this iron blade that does not glow or crackle to thunder peak as well on the third floor and you will throw it into the lightning then you will find a phantom nest and kill one taking the scale and then you are done but you will come get it back from me and i will keep the excess supplies here for your payment. Now. Now he replied go get ready and buy 8 teleporter crystals. Then with your packed bag come back to me and i will send you on your way and start making the blade.

He threw his notebook in his bag and jogged to his shop where he gathered enough iron for 2 swords. This should be good. Then he grabbed another sword that he made himself. He grabbed into the cashier threw it and a wallet in his bag. He grabbed a sleeping bag some food and water bottles that were able to refill. After packing he went to a nearby store and bought some stones to teleport. Then he walked back to Pepper and she sent him on his way to get obsidian. He was on his way.

As he hit the ground of floor three he pulled out a Mao that Pepper had given to him to find the supplies. He surveyed the area then the map. He was about a days journey off target. He needed to head north where the ring of flame was. The ring of flame is a big volcano with tons of fire beasts. He started heading out when a huge swamp came into view. It was blocking the path! He could go around and waste 2 hours or could take the chance of a fight with a beast in the swamp. He would be filthy after this but he started through the mud, branches, and muddy water in the swamp.

As he trudged down into the mud he noticed something moving at the bottom of the muddy waters. He threw a rock at the source and a huge gator jumped at him. Jace luckily dived out of the way in time for the gator to pass by. He then grabbed his iron sword and was ready to fight the gator. It was smaller than he originally thought. He trudged through the swam waters to the land and waited the gator there. As the gator jumped ashore he rolled then stabbed it for 2 damage. As he stabbed the gator went and did a death roll. Jace tried to get away but the tail got him for 1 damage. The gator also causing itself 1 damage.

Jace HP 8/9

Gator HP 10/13

Death roll had him down 1 HP. And any time he attacked the gator could do it! The gator was so furious he got back up from the death roll and sprang out at him. The gator rammed into him for a loss of 3 damage. Powerful. Jace got out of the water gasping for air. He coughed with the muddy water in his lungs. He raised his sword back up and jumped on the gator stabbing his sword into its back. A loss of 4 damage for the gator! The gator reared with so much power it flew him and the sword into the air about five feet. Jace landed back on the land with the force of the impact a damage of 2.

Gator 6/13

Jace 2/9

Jace escaped back to the land where he wa hurt very hurt. Then he seen the gator splashing its way up to lunge at him. And it did lunge at him. But Jace sidestepped and swung at its side hitting it for 3 damage. It smashed into the ground for 1 damage. Spitting blood Jace said what up bitch were even. Then the gator limply got back up and it leaped at him with enough force to be about 5 feet above the ground. Jace did the only thing left to do other than die. He threw the blade straight at the gators heart. And the blade sank just there. The damage was a 7 HP loss. The gators bar was all gone and it exploded into small crystals. He swung his sword back into his sheath and sat down on a high log. He slowly regenerated

Getting up he grabbed his blade and walked through the swamp and into a prairie keeping the trail. He was almost there. It was starting to get dark and he decided

To find somewhere to stay for the night. Then he found a nice rock to sleep under. He set a fire and hit the hay. He had no dreams. Then at morning time he grabbed his stuff and ate a breakfast if bread and cheese. Tasty he said gulping it down. He forgot to eat dinner last night so he grabbed Another to chomp down on. Gone in second. Finally feeling satisfied he grabbed his stuff and set out.

As he walked on for what seemed like days he reached the volcano. He looked at the ground where there were hundreds of pounds of obsidian. Then he grabbed his blade and picked off about 35 pounds of it. He then used a teleport crystal and felt the warm air as the beutiful paintings and Pepper came back into view. Here I got it for you. Pepper smiled and took the supplies wait tell I PM you before you come back. Now go now.

As Jace reached his shop he took a nap. He woke around dark. Grabbing a snack he got up and put hus things away. Then he grabbed some materials to make a sword. He heated the blade and made a good one to. He then grabbed some oak wood to make the handle. Not as good but he had one more experiment. He took poison and dropped it onto the blade. He then put it out for it to combine and fell asleep.

As Jace woke up he realized his blade was finished. It was a very good sword. A poison iron sword. He twirled it around. Handling good. Durability. Very good. He had been able to take a sword that was regular and smash it with this sword. It derserves a name he thought. He grabbed some cereal and thought. Hmm. Venom. Iron. Oak. I got it he said. The Venom I.O. He had not realized by jumping up and splashed his cereal all over him. Now time to change from my PJS. He changed and relaxed on the couch. Ahh.

Jace layed on the couch and fell asleep. As soon as he woke up from a three hour nap he realized that there was a PM in his box. He read it. It was from Pepper. It said

From Pepper

To Jace

Please come to my shop it is ready for the lightning.

As he got his stuff all packed again he walked down to Peppers place. Then she held it in her hands. He made good swords but this was beyond belief. It was amazing. She looked at him sternly remember. You will now go to the third floor to the thunder peaks and throw it into the sky where it will be zapped

He used the teleport crystals and blasted and smashed into the ground. Agh. He sighed. He grabbed back his map and surveyed the area. There was water. Salt water he said. Oh no I'm at the sea of hardships. The water will find something to keep me from going away. He said aloud. Then a small sort of kraken was at the edge of the water. By instead if tenetalces poison barbs which deal one damage extra if hit. but have bad accuracy which means minus two dice roll for her. He grabbed his swor and circle well semicircles the beast.

Jace HP 11/11

Kraken HP 10/10

Jace grabbed the hilt of his sword and studies the kraken. Small. Weak. He raised his blade and charged the beast aiming for its darkness heart. As he came at it with his sword the sword the sword colliding with its heart for two damage! Then the beast in retaliation struck back but missed by a long shot.

Jace 11/11

Kraken 8/10

Her waked and lunged at the beast but backed away. This thing will die for me to live. He grabbed his blade and jumped and started to bring his blade down on the beast with his

Move vertical arc and it and then it collided with the beasts head for 4 damage! He looked at the poor miserable beast that was half dead. No mercy he told himself.

Jace circled the kraken as it sat in agony. He was about to kill it. He watched its movement as he got closer sword ready. He came at the kraken with blinding speed. The beast wailed as he brought down the sword on its underbelly doing 1 damage. Then the kraken tried to bring back a poison tentacle. Jace dodged. That the best you got.

The kraken had only 1 HP left so Jace readied his sword for the finishing blow. The kraken wailed as Jace circled it. No mercy. No mercy. He looked at the beast. It looked horribly weak. Feeling bad for the beast he struck at it with blinding speed and put it out of its misery. Pixel shards littered the ground. Wow one worthy opponent.

Grabbing his stuff he ran from the sea of hardships and into a tunnel that came out as woods. Pulling back out his map he looked. Okay the sea of hardships. Woods which was where he was. There was a plain that lasted about three miles. That's ok he was fast. He could sprint half of a mile than jog a lap then sprint the next. Best mile time: 5:03. But how big are these woods. He looked back to the map to see it was about 2 square miles. Easy jogging he would put it as. Lets get going. He took a drink and headed out.