[PP-F1] <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> [What is a Friend?] [Complete]

"Thanks." I mention to Bongartz stepping outside of house. I walk a short distance away and turn to Bognartz, "Congrats again on that craft. I was really nervous my first time I crafted myself. I made a bunch of mistakes first starting out. Stop by my shop some time, and maybe I might be able to show you some of those mistakes." With his last statement to Bongartz a shock was sent up his spine. "Are you sleepwalking?! You just invited him to your shop! Are you even thinking before you speak?" He thought in anger at himself. A little embarised and flustered at the previous thoughts and statements, he turned to look down the path before them. "Let's get going. We got work to do."

After a little while of walking, Percival saw the familiar smoke bellowing from a chimney of a large building nearby. "That's a familiar smoke. Must be a forge." He thought. Pointing to the building, I say to Bongartz "There it is." I walked to the front door and peer in. There was a blacksmith hard at work near the forge. "That must be Lyle, Tealeaf." Stepping into the building rang a small bell above the door, and looking around the shop there were dozens of weapons, armor, and other equipment displayed all over the shop. "Lyle, Tealeaf? We have a delivery for you." I say holding up the package Zachariah gave to me earlier.

The blacksmith paused with what he was doing and turned to me. "Hmmm?" 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod with a smile, when Percy thanks me, and ponders his offer to visit his forge;

"I'd be glad to visit, could always use a new sword. I think we could be great business partners once I become a Merchant."

*A Blacksmith that seems to be quite skilled, maybe even a natural, and a soon-to-be Merchant who has no idea what being a merchant entails. What could possibly go wrong?*

After a little while, Percy points to a building, as if he knew that's exactly where we needed to go, so I merely nod, following. Once inside, Percy holds up his package, so I do the same;

*How does he always seem to know where to go, and what to say? I wonder if he was maybe a Beta Tester, who just decided to wait a while in town before actually playing the game for real?*

"Well, to be honest, it's 2 packages we bring from Zachariah. He insisted we bring these to you straight away."

The blacksmith walks over to us, and quickly responds with "I am indeed Lyle Tealeaf. You mentioned you have a package for me?" When Bongartz mentions Zachariah's name his face lights up. "Ah! Zachariah sent you two? I thank you both for delivering those to me." Taking the packages from both the players. Placing the packages onto the nearby counter, he turns and looks to us. "I know you two have probably been through a lot as of late, but I was wondering if you two would be interested in helping me with something?"

When Lyle finished his conversation a small menu popped up before me. *Quest Complete - <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>>*. "Nice, quest complete." I thought to myself. "I should have known this would not have been the end of things. The quest name should have given that off." Laughing I turn to Bognartz, "What do you say Bongartz?"

As Lyle talks, he seems to have something on his mind, which is then proven when he asks for our assistance.

*Well, he certainly seems, ah, unique. Somehow though, I feel like this might just get interesting.*

I smile back at Percy, and share in his laugh;

"Well, I'll certainly assist with whatever it is you're needing. Just let us know what you need."

When the pop-up informs us of completing the Quest, I smile again: this is a wonderful start to a friendship, and a perfect quest, despite some ups and downs throughout. Another quest together, and who knows what we'll have to do, and how much stronger we can become, both on our own and together as a team. 

*Percy and I make a pretty decent team, maybe we can have our own little group get bigger, and perhaps become one of the best Guild this game has ever seen. We can do so much just the two of us, just imagine when it's 4 or 5 of us. The possibilities are endless!*