(PP-F1) blade of dreams ( Jace13, Belle)

As Belle came across the bridge into down holding her spear she threw it and hit shield that was lying around. It would not sink in at all she needed another spear. But no one sod spears. She could buy a curved sword. She really wanted a spear. A spear that was perfect for her needs. She stood still as a gust of wind pushed her hair back in the wind. She put it into a ponytail and looke back at her partner. Are we almost in town yet?

Yes we are but wait patiently. Your spear may suck but we can go to a place I know of. Her name is Pepper. She is a nice sweet girl but probably she is nothing like you are thinking. He took Belle down the hill. There it was. Town. Here let us stop by my place first ok? He swung his sword around waiting for her answer as she thought.

Fine. But we better be there in a hour at least. He let him take her down a few roads. Once they reached she got in his fridge and grabbed a apple. For some reason Jace was fond of apples. They were his favorite fruit. So tell me when did you meet Pepper. She munched into her apple happily as everything ad never happened. Just so he could stop giving her a look that she did not want him to have she passed him a apple swallowed her bite and said when?

Jace grabbed the apple out of the air and took a bite. Thinking he remembered how he came across Pepper. He swallowed the bit and looked at belle. Not important. He grabbed another iron sword he made off the wall and put it into a back sheath. He also grabbed a curved one-handed sword for belle and handed it to her. Here take this. Finishing the apple he put it in the compost. Ok, I am ready when you are.

She grabbed the blade and Jace's hand and pulled him out the door. She put the blade in its sheath. A curved blade was not for her. A spear was meant for her. Hopefully Pepper can make a spear. It was getting chilly so she opened up the menu and changed out of her shorts and only tanktop to a jacket and jeans. Okay take me to her. She needed his help so she did not rush him.

Jace led her down the road and took to turns 1 left than a right. He took her in the third building to the right worth the always marvelous paintings. Pepper greeted him with a smile and he told her hello. Pepper face changed into a grin as she seen Belle come in. Who is your girlfriend here? Oh this is Belle and we are not dating. She nudged him and said she is pretty. Jace's face turned redder than a radish. Oh, well we were wondering if you could make a custom spear for her. She looked offended of course I can! Turning to Belle she said what do you have in mind dear?

She watched as Jace stepped back already pure red in embarrassment. She thought Pepper was exactly the opposite of what she thought. She looked at Jace again as he was bleat red. What if he did have feelings for her? As Pepper restated he question what do you have in mind she looked up to pepper and walked forward. Lets start with the tip. I would like it to be... Silver. Belle took out her spear and neared the stick part of the tip. Right here just below the tip I want a ruby. I can easily get you that. Then she started stating the handle. I would like the handle to be made with polished oak wood and something to keep it together. How's that? Pepper answered I'm going to have to make adjustments and add some stuff for aerodynamics. Sure. Maybe a small piece of iron. Yes iron will do. Great! She waited as Pepper started drawing.

Jace watched as Pepper made one of her unique pictures. Like always it was beautiful. He looked at Belle again with a smile on his face. He felt strange twangs about Belle. Then he refocused on the picture to see it was done. It was about 3/4 the size of Belle, an the oak beautifully polished. And I har added something special rven with the painting flame. A paint flame appeared on the picture on the tip. Sweet he said out loud that's the coolest spear ever. He looked at Belle with a grin.

Belle looked at the drawing Pepper made and said thats exactly what i need! Okay then it's settled! okay! Pepper threw a note book at Belle and Jace both of you write this down. First go to the 2nd floor to retrieve oak from the great oak tree where it will replenish itself in 30 seconds after cutting. Then go to the mines and fight some beasts to retrieve silver. After that go to the volcano and fight a beast to find a bit of flame dust then you should have it. Okay. Now go and get ready. Belle beckone forward Jace and they walked out.

Jace followed Belle our and got in front of her to halt her. First we need to pack on weapons and supplies for the first few days. I always pack three days extra ICE. Anyway I'll get you a spear and a trident for the duration of the time ok. He walked away and told her to wait down by the shop. When he got there he packed for a week and got weapon ready for him and Belle. When he was done he grabbed a pillow and went to a nearby couch and took a nap.

As Belle got her things ready t her place she wondered. How are to people going to the two supplies for a wonderful spear that she wants? She looked at the notes she made. Flame dust, silver, oak wood? How was she supposed to get all these? She grabbed her bag and walked down the streets and into jace's shop grabbed the weapons woke him up common its time to go!

Jace fell out of the couch and said I'm up I'm up I'm up! He got the food out of the fridge out it in his bag, and grabbed his weapon to say ok let's go. Still drowsy, he led her to the edge of town to use the teleport crystals and get to the second floor. Ok first things first, find the great oak tree. It will be the tallest tree. He grabbed his old map of floor 2 and looked for the great oak tree. Aha! Here it is! It's in the middle of a forest. We are at the mountains we need to go west. Since the we are next to a mountain which keeps the wind going north so we will use your hair as a compass and use the phrase

Never embrace saluting waffles. So he told her to stand on a rock.

Belle willingly stood on the rock and seen north was straight ahead. She looked at Jace and said " Okay we need to head to the right. That is where we will find the great oak tree. she grabbed her trident and stood watching the sky. She started walking to the right when she seen the first monster at the edge of the trees to the forest. A bear with silver looking claws.

The bear walked in the forest not seeing them. Belle looked at Jace. Uh oh.

• 2 weeks later...

Crap he said with a grimace. Hopefully we don't fight it. If we have to run and scale a tree. He turned to the forest. Come on we have to get that oak. He walked towards the woods carefully and quietly. With his blade in hand he walked into the woods Belle behind him. Then a blade came at him blinding speed. He dodged it and looked at his enemy. A sklelton. A enforcer.

Jace 11/11

Belle 9/9

Enforcer 7/7

Belle watched as the blade came down at Jace. She grabbed her spear and pressed it back. It swung its broadsword at her but she rolled and got into a fighting stance. She charged it hoping for a hit and she watched as her body made the movements that missed entirely. Then the blade came at her a second time she ducked rolled and scrambled away.

Jace swung the blade at the enforcer dozens of times but it blocked ducked or rolled. Finally he got tired of it and started swinging heavy blows at the monster. Finally he managed to disarm the beast and Jace laughed as he lashed at the beast. It thought it could kill him. Ha! The blade missed as the enforcer rolls and grabbed its sword. Jace quietly spews colorful words and headed back out at the enforcer.

• 2 weeks later...

Belle now with full HP for leveling up attacked the skeleton. She got in her stance ready to spear with her spear. She rolled and threw her spear straight at the skeleton.

Dice roll Belle 2 miss -0 Enemy dice roll 16-10=6 hit -1

Belle had thrown her spear and now she did not have it. She grabbed he curved blade and got ready for another round.

Belle 10/11

Jace 15/15

Skeleton 7/7