[PP:NK:F7] Pretty Lights w/ Beatbox [Complete]

ID: 75654
LD: 19+ 8 =27 
Advanced Dungeon Map Gained

He wasn't disappointed by her lack of trying to heal him. She let herself down though and that was quite the something she needed to work on. Building confidence was a difficult thing for her, she was never sure of herself or the way she acted. She was a peculiar girl with many oddities about her, none of which she found to be good traits. Above all else, it was difficult to be a woman in this game. She had admired others from a distance and the way they were able to talk to guys so easily. She would stammer and sputter out sentences but she was never good with the opposite sex. However, when Seul came into her life it was something new and treasurable. She didn't feel like she had to try so hard, but at the same time, she wanted to be this perfect vision for him. But she could not understand why. Any time she thought about him, and his face, his eyes...she would get this warm feeling in her heart and she would light up like a bright red rose. 

Beatbox was a gentleman through and - "OH!" Anemone had tripped over something, a rock, a snake? Something had grabbed her foot, perhaps it was even outcropped tree root. But one thing had lead to another. Her arms flailed and she smacked right into Beatbox behind him. Her soft body pressed up against him for the moment before she tumbled over, a loud noise then popping off as the side of the mountain soon showed an unexplored cave. The woman was given a pop up indication that a Dungeon had been discovered and she looked up at Beatbox, "I-I didn't mean to run into you like that. Something got caught on my foot...and then..." she pointed at her menu, "Looks like a pretty crazy dungeon." @Beatbox

Thread Rewards: 1 SP Each, 200 Col Each
Anemone: +1 Advanced Dungeon Map, +24 T1 Mats

Edited by Anemone