[PP-F2] Coldness Comes soon (Miaki, Yue)

He sits in a small circle, criss crossed and he made small sculptures, of many things.

Cats, dog, even a small sword.

Also even a small snowman he had built.

He stay silent and starts to sculpt his 4th thing, a snow castle.

He smiles as he starts the base of the snow castle, drawing a picture in the snow first.

Miaki was sprinting through the forest chasing a large antlered buck. The meat and hide from the prey would sell for some nice COL and the hide he could possibly get exchanged for some alchemy supplies. He kept his quickened pace trying to get sight of the buck again and kill it. But that was proving harder than he thought. He lost sight of the buck and the recent snow fall was already covering up the tracks. "THERE!" He thought he saw a glimpse of the buck beyond some bushes and he dove through them. As he went through the bushes, he noticed that on the other side was a small cliff. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He shouted as he went over the ledge. He didn't think of the climbing rope and hook in his inventory, not that it would've helped unless he already had it out. He watched as the snowy ground rushed toward him and he shifted his weight to reduce the damage to his health on landing. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" His cry was cut short as he thudded into the snow. "Uuuuughh........"

He eventually finished what he had been sculpting and had fallen asleep until kumo woke him up.

He heard a small noise of "AHHH!!!" Nearby. He traveled toward the sound.

Kumo following his deep snow tracks playing jump-to-jump in them.

"Miaki, that you?" He questioned as he rushed to his friend Miaki to help him up.

"What are you doing out here?" I ask as I find him having his hp bar lower down I give him a healing potion quickly. Out of my inventory.

I find him explaining a lot of things, about chasing a deer, a bush, and a large fall.

"Thats why you don't run through a forest!" I chuckle at the fall he had done...

I pet my familiar, Kumo as he falls asleep in my lap.

"Gosh, why is he so tired today." I say in my mind as I pet the poor familiar that had been passed out on my lap.

(OOC: And yes, the last part is a different color because it is what my OC is THINKING.)

"Only if you want to, I'm not making you." He smiled at his arctic fox, Kumo, and Miaki.

As the two chased each other around eventually the fox got mad and tackled Yue.

He jumped over Yue, then played with him more. with all times of things. especially more chasing!

The two pretty much snowed on Miaki with all the snow that had been pushed up from the ground.