[F6:Performer] Catamania! [Closed]

You are not welcome to MISS MESTOPHALES! CATAMANIA!!! Performers items made to rock you like a hurricane! 

A shabby looking hut that doesn't look like anything particular. There is a cat-girl inside, but there are signs that say the property is off limits to strangers. 
"For the time being, the shop is closed until I decide to spruce this place up. 
Those who are seeking performer's items may come see me in public and request items then, but I will not be opening the shop

any time soon."

The sign seems like it was painted with her fingers and it is barely legible. While it seems like something is going on the inside, 
there doesn't seem to be a lot of something on the outside. The shack itself is small, mostly made of tree leaves and bits of canopy from neighboring trees,
it's all tied down somehow by various strings and yarn of some kind. The girl inside looks to be wearing a tiger stripped skin suit or some kind, but those who know this
mysterious cat-girl know her by the name of Miss Mestophales! 

Material || Col Transactions || 
+17 [T1] Materials || -5 Materials [T1] to Aereth

Edited by Miss_Mestophales