[SP - F3] Gathering Mats and Destroying Evil Elves COMPLETED

Vargas slowly opened his eyes as he began to stir. The air had become a tad bit cooler than it was earlier before. Only a couple hours had passed since he'd fallen asleep. Stretching out his limbs, Vargas yawned loudly as he leaned forward and tried to get up. His body was mildly sore from sitting against the hard wood tree but he still felt fairly relaxed. Rubbing his eyes with one hand he got himself up onto his feet as he looked around himself. "Huh. Guess I fell asleep." Looking at his HUD he could see that it hadn't been for very long. "I should probably head back and find an inn." He knew he could try to make his way back to Delilah village and teleport back to the Town of Beginnings but he didn't want to spend that much time traversing back across the floor just to sleep in his usual room. With that decision, Vargas made his way to Floral. It didn't take long to find an available inn and rent a room. "I wonder if I any of the others would want to show me some cool places to explore?" Vargas asked himself as he got into bed and went back to sleep.