[SP - F11] The End and a Beginning

Swords were clashing as Beatbox had gazed up to the hooded and masked beings that had surrounded him, around him were members of the laughing coffin trying to strike him down. Beatbox had an angered look as he shifted his gaze upon all of them... he knew he wasn't going to win at this rate... even with his AoE combinations he had... it would eventually take him over. Beatbox had closed his eyes and shook his head, he knew he had lost. But yet, he wouldn't give up, he swung his sword rapidly against them only for one of them to knock the sword out of his head away from his grip.

"Damn." he had growled out quietly as he had shifted his gaze to the face of death. He had smirked as he backed up to the cliff onto the edge as he looked down and looked back up to the laughing coffin member. "So... this is the end... isn't it?" but no, this couldn't be... he couldn't die now... everyone in this world needed him to fight on. It however was too late, his eyes had widened as he had looked down to see a dagger into his stomach area as he looked up to the paralysis symbol next to his HP meter... well, this seemed to be the end... he fell backwards off the cliff, he closed his eyes accepting his fate. However a hand had grabbed onto his wrist. His eyes had darted open to see a female figure grab onto him as she had a tight grip.

Beatbox had giggled and said with a groan "Looks like I've lost didn't it?" the female had shook her head and looked down upon him and said "No, you've lead them straight to us Beatbox."

She knew his name... but how? There was no way she could have known...

Beatbox had a baffled look on his face as the female figure had brought him up from the edge as he had looked over to other females with blades on their necks while themselves were stunned along with almost dead. His eyes widened... is this were is his power was shattered? Was he looking at his numbers too recklessly? Well... the answer had came to him: yes, it had. Beatbox had looked down in disappointment in himself as she had brought out a antidote potion and cured him or his paralysis. His sword was gone, it was no where to be found... it seemed it had feel off the edge of the cliff. He had taken a deep breath, at least he was still alive and laughing coffin members would be placed in jail.

"Well...? No thank you? No conversation?" the female had said with a playful giggle.

"Oh... sorry, I guess I kinda spaced out for a moment. Thank you for saving me madam, what may your name be so I can honor you?" he had said with a smile as he placed a hand over his heart and nodded his head.

The female had giggled like she just had heard a joke or something, leading to Beatbox to be surprised at the response, he was expecting something else to say the least... "Aren't you something else? I am Freya, its an actual honor to meet you Mr. Star of Aincrad~" he said in a playful manner.

Beatbox had looked down, he didn't want to remember those days, it was a moment in which he let himself get to the best of him so easily... and well, it lead to death "I appreciate the recognition Freya, but I am no star anymore." he said in a depressed tone like he had just lost someone very special to him. 

The female had giggled as she had looked down upon his face "Awww, why not? I used to be one of your biggest fans back then, I think you'd still fit the bill." she gave him a wink in response, Beatbox had looked down... he never really given it much thought except that he would never become that again. "I'm sorry, but what after I have done, there is no way I can return to that kind of lifestyle."

"And why is that Beatbox the Aer Soldier? Is it that you are looking at your power a little too closely without help or some recognition?" she had said to him with a playful giggle.

Beatbox had looked over he had gotten a little mad, as much as he didn't want to admit that was it, he refused to say that it was in all honesty. He had growled "No, and if you really wish to know, I had killed out of anger and let my own mind go past me. You understand the responsibilities of making others happy? But failing to do so in the end?" he had started to move upwards.

Freya had slammed her fist against Beatbox's stomach forcing him back onto the ground "You stop that and you stay right where you are." she had an angered expression on her face. She had positioned herself to make sure Beatbox wouldn't dare move away from where he had laid. It looked like Beatbox had poked around with the wrong emotions this time around.