[F5-NK-PP] Of Dogs and Cats. <<Arabian Nights | First Night>> (Vale)

The Fifth Floor has never been Husky's favorite place to be. The scorching sun radiating heat down to the yellow sand was never a pleasant thing. Husky has to left Woofles behind, since a snow-wolf going to a place like this would be torturous. Husky could do without the extra accuracy little Woofles can provide him, but he'd never put his pet through things as such, even if it's only a virtual game. It's still early in the day, so he have some time to spend before he started his quest again. Maybe a drink in the tavern would cool him off from the heat. Armadillo wasn't well known for the delicacy that they have to offer, however, they do offer some unique meals that Husky could learn from. The tavern does provide a rather authentic atmosphere. The wall made of sandstone fits well with the desert theme. Entering the place brings back some memories. Husky was astonished with the interior design as well. The polished dark oak fits well with the ambient lighting of the place, providing a soothing and calm feeling. 

Choosing a table, Husky notice a rather peculiar individual. An NPC sitting alone in a table, a worried expression on his face. Maybe he's a key NPC that's related to a quest, or a quest will be available after certain interaction? Husky silently thoughts in his head, before another player entering the tavern steal his attention away. Her attire was certainly very odd. Husky kept an eye on the strange player as she approached toward his direction, keeping it subtle enough not to look like he's staring.

@Vale

Edited by Husky

The Neko girl couldn't strut her body anywhere, and instead of it being about her body... It is still about it, just in a different way. The Cat features that made her look akin to a panther girl drew mass amounts of attention, which then drew unwanted attention. Vale sighed, she knew the downsides of adopting the true Neko persona. Her tail drooped a bit, her inability to gain control of the tail left her emotions easily descernable. Her ears twitched as she was about to pass a specific bar, turning her head and her cat-like amethyst eyes to the name of the bar, Sandstone Shire Inn. Vale felt oddly compelled to enter the building something about the name struck out at her. Pushing open the door, the suddeness of the light and the immediate stares latched onto Vale.

Some hooting and hollaring began amongst the crowd, every man was making noise and the grotesque feeling that boiled at the pit of Vale's stomach immediately wanted to make her vomit. But, the Neko girl kept her composure, maybe a little too well. Peering around the room with her slightly heightened senses, the catlike woman was able to identify a single man amongst the entire group that wasn't making sound or comments toward her. A cat like grin stretched across her mouth, it was clear that there were a ton of boys in here, she wanted to play with her next prey a little bit. She identified probably the most respectable man in the room, the lass wanted to get his attention squared on him... That and he was one of the very few actual players and not NPC's in the room.

She crawled up on the table slightly erotically, the entire bar began to erupt in a roar. A couple of bards in the back began to put together some musical beat of their lutes and drums to string together dance music much akin to culture of the town, "Now you're not gonna let a wanting woman of the dance floor, suffer without a dance partner." She purred stretching her body out to put as much emphasis on her body as possible, an attempt to allure her target into what she wanted. She daintfully grabbed upon the man's fur lining of his fur coat. Pulling the man back as she moved backwards, moving her razor sharp paw atop his shoulder slowly Vale retracted the claws to reveal her hand yet in a catlike manner, "Does a girl gotta ask more than that?" She asked him with a confident tone of voice. As she finished asking, the musicians stopped and in unison started playing a syncronized song.

The tavern's soothing atmosphere was abruptly cut short when the strange girl walked in with her revealing attire. The players in the establishment burst to gossips, all seemed to focus on the girl, male and female players alike. All sound like hungry dogs yearning at a fine meal. "Could they be any less subtle." Husky took a glance to his back, his eyes squinted and eyebrows tense, clearly expressed his annoyance to the barbaric behavior of the other players. When resumed to his table, the brunette did not expected what he would see. Before him, the strange girl who have caught so much attention laid herself upon his table. Her body stretched along the table, her tail curved to itself like a cat. He could see her clear feline feature, as if she was real, and not just a virtual simulation. Moved himself to the back of his seat, Husky was startled. Looking around, he could see other players around him all had their eyes glued to his table.

The girl reached out and place her gentle hand onto the fur collar of his armor, pulling him closer to her. With great uncertainty, he let the flow of movement took over. Little before he knew of it, Husky has already left his table, and was being dragged out to an open space in the middle of the bar. "Well... uh... If you insist." The Silver Warrior stuttered, as if it was his first time talking to a stranger. Timing couldn't have been any better, when the NPC bards in the corner started a new song. The melody flows through the tavern, on the dance floor, and between the lone couple in the middle, with everyone's eyes fixated upon them. Husky has never dance much, so the best he could do was to follow what the stranger did, almost mimicking her movement. "Mind if I ask, to what do I owe the pleasure of your acquaintance?" Husky leaned closer, as he spoke to her, loud enough not to be heard by the surrounding eyes.

Edited by Husky

The man she chose from the audience seemed to have no fight to him, well it would be difficult when someone who attracts the attention of an entire bar at once wants the attention of a singular person. Her hands barely touched the fur collar of his armor, but the man seemed to follow step by step to the dance floor. She let go of his collar as they finished their walk, Vale turned around putting her back up against his rough armor. The Neko girl took his hands and placed it upon her hips, “I do insist.” She purred, “And you should know what to do next.” She followed up saying swiftly. She began to dance much akin to the type of music that was playing, her seductive movements had the entire bar quiet and in a complete trance. The man she was dancing with leaned his head down slightly to ask her a question. She moved her hand up softly and slowly resting it against the back of his neck, her hand followed along his jawline just before reaching it’s destination point.

She lightly tugged on the back of his head to pull his ear closer to her, “I know there is a quest in here. And you are one of the few players in here that are actually dressed for adventuring.” She spoke quietly, just to mess with the man she had acquired Vale licked his ear seductively. Before he had a chance to react to that, the music picked up causing her to spin and dance practically body to body with the guy. All in all, Vale had been practicing dance for years as her Martial Arts sensei told her it was great for keeping physique in pique condition. The entire Bar got a little roudy when she licked his ear allowing her to speak up, “But before we start this quest, I need to know who it is I am dealing with.” She said just loud enough for only the man she was dancing with could hear, “So tell me Macho-man… Whom it is I owe this dance to?” She asked as she bit down on her lower lip revealing her cat-like fang, leaving the illusion that she was truly a cat girl.

@Husky

Edited by Vale

Husky let the strange girl lead his movement, seeing she knows what to do. His left hand placed on her hips; his right hand held hers with a gentle grip. The girl had her back turned to him, pressing her body onto his. Each step they took almost synced as one, as if Husky is being controlled, letting the girl lead the dance. Her seductive movements, flowing like water with his rough and dry rhythmic motions mixed together, creating a rather... strange dancing couple. The crowd rarely ever mind Husky's dance, as most of them transfixed their gaze upon the girl, clad in a set of dark spandex.  The two followed the melody for a while, as naught a sound could be heard from the crowd but small and quiet gossips, addressing their wants for the girl, either on her catlike features, or her seductive looks and movements. 

While talking, her cat-like movement take him off guard, as she playfully "acquired" a taste of his ear. It took the brunette some self-control not to shudder by the girl strange,  alluring behavior. Focused back onto the task, Husky continued trading information to his newly met dance partner, all the while following the rhythm of the music; a mix of flute, bongo drums and violin. "You're not wrong to assume that." Husky spoke out, addressing her assumption of his geared up attire, as someone who's ready to venture out. "You could say I'm partaking a small... 'crusade' for bosses, and quest, mainly to gain experience." He continued, his movement now flowed smoother, getting used to the rhythm of the song. "I don't know much about the <<Arabian Night>> quest line, but what I do know, supposedly, the NPC giving out the quest reside somewhere among the player in this tavern." Husky continued, proving the strange girl with what he know. His concentration left the dance, as he stopped for a short moment. His eyes dart around the room, finding the one person who isn't paying their mind to the dance floor. He remembered someone seemed rather peculiar next to his table before he got dragged out to the dance floor.

"I believe he's right... there." The Brunette took control for a single moment, guiding the girl toward the direction of the NPC sitting in a table with his attention facing the opposite direction of the couple dancing. "If you need any help, I'm all ear. After all, I'm planning on heading there myself, that is before your arrival." Husky spoke, averting his attention back to the girl. 

It was rather apparent to Vale that the man she chose from the audience clearly had no prior practice in Dance, he wasn’t completely clunky though and only Vale could really noticed. She tried to make her movements more fluid so the man would catch on pace, which allowed her to practically control his movement in the same manner. For once, Vale found herself completely at peace being so close to another man. Most men would attempt to take more out of this situation than she would ever accept, but this man she had acquired seemed to have a semblance of respect for his surprise dance partner. The Neko girl had put the murmurings of all the others in the room out of her head, and focused solely on the music and the man who was just millimeters away from the frisky looking feline woman. The man seemed to find her decision to procure in his physical bodies taste strange, she could tell in his body movements that she hit a nerve. She was really interested in seeing just how uncomfortable she could make her dance partner, it was exciting to say the least.

The Panther woman stayed quiet while her dance partner talked, she was getting the information she was after. Arabian Nights, it was one of the quests she had in put giant stack of papers that had one side melted together due to a bad potion that exploded. It was a stack of papers that Vale was sorely missing since she didn’t collect two of each quest paper, and she had handed the booklet of quests over to a red headed girl named Airi. The man took the lead for a moment which was not something that Vale was expecting, but it was rather helpful as her dance partner helped her identify the only person in this whole bar that was not paying attention to the dance. Vales purred as she was getting all the information she wanted. As a beat drop came in, Vale yanked herself to the point where her mouth was next to his neck, her breath bouncing on the bare skin that was exposed, “Since you’re heading there as well, we could simply just party up and clear it together.” She softly spoke as she reached closer to his ear again, “Now who might I be joining forces with?” She asked somewhat seductively.

The end of the song could be felt coming up, the entire bar was mesmerized by the dance in total and were just awaiting the finish so they could try to take a stab at getting with the vixen. The Panther woman whispered one last time, “Meet me in the alleyway across the street when you get the quest details. I gotta distance myself from the onlookers for a small while. Also I leave the dance finish in your hands.” She finished saying just as the beat came to it’s end, Vale committing to letting her dance partner find the appropriate finishing move.

@Husky

Edited by Vale

The music grew faster and faster, as the dance reach its climax. Her body pressed against his armor, almost as if she was clinging onto him. Husky could feel her warm breath hit on the back of his neck, making him shudder lightly. She whispered her intention and plans to him; however, from an outside view seemed as if she was acting a very erotic manner. The girl was getting closer and closer as the song goes on. Almost uncomfortably close. Husky tried not to let such petty detail interrupt him. 

Once the music end, the girl abruptly ended the left the bar, as Husky could see players rushing to pay their meals so they can catch up with the girl. Shaking his head, Husky could only chuckled at their "thirsty" behaviors. Returning to his task, Husky finally returned to the desk where the NPC was resting at. "Hello!" Husky greeted the NPC, in which he replied with the same greeting, his voice sounded distraught.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Brunette found himself walking into a small alleyway between two sandstone building. The girl has told him to meet her here, but so far, he couldn't really find her. He could only assume she's hiding from the troublesome players in the tavern. Can't blame them, however. Her outfits were somewhat revealing, and her behaviors would effortlessly draw more attention needed. The only way he could make sure that he's not meeting up with a ghost. "The NPC name is Ali. He was distraught that his brother, named Cassin has gone missing. Ali informed me about their venture to a chasm not far from here, toward the direction of the sun set. The cave was filled with gold, and they thought they hit big..." Husky began speaking out. His eyes were close, it helps him recall the story better. "What Ali didn't know, was the cave is owned by bandits, and Cassin has been captured by them, and are now locked inside the cave. Now he ask the adventures for our help." Husky finished the story. His eyes slowly opened, he would expect to see the girl standing before him. "My name is Husky. It's been delightful to have you as an acquaintance. Might I ask, who are you?

Edited by Husky

Vale rested her back upon a chimney that was directly next to the alley way she had made mention of. Vale had to take a strange route to get to her location to stay out of the path of the men who thought they might have some kind of shot with what they thought was a frisky feline. She remained there for a small period of time, her catlike eye peering out the corner to look at the place she just finished dancing out. The Moon lit night hid her presence relatively decently as the man who came out of the inn didn't even seem to notice her presence as he walked into the alley way she informed him of. It seemed he was pretty dead set on following the Feline still, it caused her to grin and giggle under her breath so he wouldn't be able to hear her.

Once he got to the spot designated, he began talking a loud committed to forming a party, and Vale had a lot a respect for that ideology. She waited until he finished his little spiel of story that he had collected from this quest giver named Ali. It was about time to greet the man, and the way he thought he would be greeting her was vastly wrong. Vale dropped down landing her lands daintifully on his shoulders with the back of his head locked inbetween her thighs, Her razor sharp claws against the sandstone like walls to prevent the drop on his shoulders from being painful or moving him in any way shape or form, "It is a pleasure to have your acquaintance Husky. The name is Vale... This Panther is pleased to have your presence." She purred in his ear slightly seductively.

@Husky

Husky was expecting for a rather tame and normal entrance, either she reveal herself from the corner, or from the shadow; however, he didn't expect what to come next. Vale entrance was more surreal than most. With his eyes closed, he couldn't see what she was doing, but he could definitely feel it. The sudden weight dropped onto his shoulder caught him off guard, so by instinct, the brunette used his hand to push whatever landed upon him off. However, the object didn't budge any slightest, as if it's locked around his neck; furthermore, upon contact with his hand, it felt soft. His eyes shot opened wide as he came to the realization. 

The strange woman, introduced herself as Vale, has been hiding on the top of the building in the alleyway. While Husky wasn't paying attention, the girl has lowered herself down, sitting on top of Husky's shoulder. Her legs crossed, locking in place, keeping Husky's head in place. Her thighs softly pressing against his hands and neck. Husky could smell her essence from the dance they have shared. The strong scent could almost put him in a trance. Her smooth skins touching against his hands, and his face as he tried to struggle free. He tried his best to control himself from doing anything lewd, especially with a girl sitting on his shoulder, her legs wrapped around his head. 

"As much as I enjoy your company,..." Husky spoke out, a slight hint of reluctant in his voice, but still assured. "I must ask of you to take things down a note" The brunette talk as he slowly apply some force to his hand, placing just beneath her legs. He need a good grip, and by doing so, unknowingly pushing against  her bottom, as he struggled pushed Vale off his shoulder. His face flustered ever so slightly, getting caught in this awkward situation. Not to mention, they're still in a relatively well open area. All it takes was a passerby noticing the two, and they'll return to the center of attention. "Well... about the quest. I would gladly to have you as my companion for the trip, but I must request of you to be a little more... preserve during combat." Husky expressed his concern. If his focus is derived elsewhere, it might cause some problems. 

Edited by Husky