[ PP-F1 ] Into the battle

Standing at the gates of the giant city behind her, Melfiars took a look around the field for a few seconds. It was her first time stepping out of the city and she was doing it alone as she imagined before. She didn't want to be a burden on people as she knew almost nothing about the game yet, but how could she do it alone if it could mean dying in the very beginning of the game and losing everything. Thinking about these bugged her mind a lot, normally she wouldn't hesitate if she had a thing in his mind. But actually dying was never in the odds of a game. After walking only half way through the bridge that led to the field, she stopped and crouched. Placing her arms on her knees, she tried to hide her head between the parts and mumbled. Even Melfiars herself couldn't understand what she had tried to say. Her ashen hair fell on top her arms to cover her emerald-green eyes. She set her gaze on the water in front of her through her hair and started to think of what might happen in a real battle against a wild animal. '' A level one monsters, a wild boar, I shouldn't waste this much time just on thinking about this. ''  she tried to assure herself like she did every time she tried to step out of the city. But once again she was reminded by the brutal visions of the previous players being killed by so-called easiest monsters to defeat in the game. She always has been honest to the people around her, now it was time to be honest for her own sake. She knew she wasn't strong, not yet. But she was not a coward. She hated the title.

'' You can do it. It shouldn't be that bad. Just be careful '' 

She mumbled and assured herself once again for the last time as she tried to stand up. 

@Vale

Edited by Melfiars

ID: 80514 | LD: 14+3 = 17 (Mat Obtained)

Vale was prowling next to the river near the front gate, she was focused on a single spot that spawned a specfic herb she needed for a specfic concoction in her shop. Once she got to an appropriate spot which left it on the otherside, she waited even though she was easily visible to anyone who was paying attention. Her true Neko appearance, ears twitching once in awhile and a naturally swaying tail of a cat who was determined to catch it's pray. The lining between the fur of her armor on her gauntlets, body, and shins looked practically seamless against her brazen dark skin. It looked almost as if the fur itself was her body and not just something she was wearing.

It finally happened, a spot against the river began to glow brightly blue and in formed an herb that looked like a fish's tail. One person from under the bridge darted toward it immediately as it spawned. But before they got anywhere close Vale used a sword art against the ground behind her to launch herself outward across the river at incredible speeds. Snatching the material mid flight, then flipping around using her Kitty claws to bring her to a halt, "Sucks to suck slow poke. I knew you were there the entire time." She taunted as the person shouted obscenities then stormed off.

Vale stood up and stretched her fit body to the point she was at her tippy toes. She sighed a very relaxing and proud exhale. The Panther woman looked up to see a gorgeous lady with long ashen-gray hair. Vale did not hesitate to scale the tall bridge in mere seconds so she could sit her fit posterior upon the railing with her feet facing toward the river, "I'm sorry, were you after that material as well?" She asked kindly.

@Melfiars

Edited by Vale

Being lost in deep thoughts, Melfiars couldn't even notice the player approach to her until she talked. And because of it, Mel was startled even tough it was just a pretty cat lady. Her worried eyes slowly shut and just in a second, her facial expression changed and started smiling with a blush. She was kinda embarrassed by her reaction towards the player. Wrapping her arms around herself while checking the player out she chuckled  '' Apologies, I was in a whole different world... Oh and not at all, not currently at least. '' she replied while placing the drop of hair blocking her sight around her ear. She had seen many players like her before but never actually got to talk to one, it was an exciting experience for Mel. The dark tanned Neko was around Mel's height. But with her astonishing long purple hair, the cat lady managed to get Melfiar's attention and focus quickly. 

'' I was actually on my way out of the city, for the first time. I know it sounds weird but I was struggling with things. Anyways.. '' she added gently as she tried to keep the smile on her face. Melfiars let her arms depart and swing slowly as she walked towards the Neko '' I shouldn't be bugging you with my own problems, pardon me. My name is Melfiars, call me Mel, pleased to meet you. '' she was eager to meet this person so quickly because the lady was the only player that Mel got to talk  in a long time. And the player looked like she knew a thing or two about the game, it wouldn't hurt to get some tips. Mel leaned over the cat and reached her hand out towards her for a friendly handshake.

@Vale

Edited by Melfiars

The Ashen-gray haired woman seemed to be looking out into the distance, lost in her own train of thought. Vale loosely wondered what the woman was thinking, but the Neko was able to break the woman’s trance with simply speaking up. The good looking woman was startled by the random appearance of the Frisky Feline. Vale took the time while they were in the presence of one another to look the woman up and down. It wasn’t often that Vale crossed paths with someone who was young and had natural gray hair. The last one she could remember was a white armor clad warrior with short alabaster colored hair. Then again, based on the fact that Vale was now half Neko half Human via a potion. It could possibly be that this girl’s hair was not natural as well.

Vale paid far too much attention to this thought that it would have been evident that she was checking out this woman, who introduced herself as Melfiars in front of her. Vale did a cute sounding cough to help clear her throat to get back on track in her mind, “Don’t worry your adorable little head Mel.” Vale quickly adopted the nickname for the girl without question, “I guess it was rude of me to abruptly appear before you. The name is Vale, tis the greatest of pleasures.” She smiled wide with her eyes closed to show a genuine happiness. Her pearly whites and natural grown cat fangs appearing before the woman. After shaking Melfiar’s hand Vale decided to quander into what it was the woman might have buggered the Neko with, “You don’t have to hide information if it isn’t personal or important. If you don’t mind I would love to listen.” Her ears and tail perked up along with her body to show intrigue.

(will make edits for text appeal. You can post.)

@Melfiars

Melfiars was pleased to see the girl reply in such friendly manner. She couldn't imagine a cat-like lady doing the opposite. But then again Mel didn't want to talk about troubling subjects, not yet at least. Regardless of how tempting spending time with a new friend was, Melfiars had a self-given mission to complete. She didn't wanna waste too much of precious by time chatting. '' That is so nice of you to ask, but I really don't want to bother you or myself with such talk. '' she replied and moved forward with quick gentle steps. Just talking to someone made her feel relaxed and happy. It reminded Mel that not only bad things kept happening in the game. Overwhelmed by the feelings, Ashen-One once again turned towards her new friend with a bigger smile. '' I was just on my way to outside. For the first time actually... I know, it's embarrassing. '' she paused for a second. '' Uhm, maybe you could help me get through? I'm aware that it's selfish to ask but... I could really use some help. '' 

Mel had a bad reputation in her previous life among others. She wasn't much of a people's person. But in a matter of life and death, game of life and death in this situation, people ought to change to survive. She had to adapt. Melfiars was aware of this and she was already trying her best to change. What could possibly be better than having someone to help if needed with her first battle? Mel knew she at least had to try and ask. Regardless of her new friend's answer, she had to take on this challenge. She had to start from somewhere. 

@Vale