After a spending the day by the lake side napping max decide to take the round about way back to city, I hope those insects I saw earlier are still around that forest to the west, I can't be left behind while everyone else moves up to bigger and better challenges Max keep his hand on the grip to his sword as he headed west, As max makes his way thru the forest he notices the sun has almost fully set now, Hopefully I can find the wasp nest I walked by on the way to the lake and get some while their sleep, now if only I could remember where it is. Max stops and starts looking around the tress puzzled,I could of sworn is was right around here, why cant they make signs or have big neon arrows pointing.. A sigh escapes, as he closes his eyes spins on the spot and stops suddenly. "This way, I hope"

After wondering the forest for a while max finally could begin to hear the buzzing of the wasp, about time I find these buzzers now to swing my sword around max unsheathed his sword as the buzzing grew louder, max approached a tree and stop suddenly as he notices a couple of wasp come from the other side of the tree. ok I can take on two lets just hope theres no other ones around. Max rushes at the first wasp and slashes it in half, the second wasp charges at max and rams him from behind.

• 2 weeks later...

Max felt a heavy weight slam into his back and knock him to the ground. Damm I forgot there was 2 of them max stood up from being knocked down and the saw wasp turn to face him, looks like im getting no free hits on this one max and the wasp stared down at each other, im going to make the first move cant let a bug get the better of me max rushed forward at wasp and swung.

Damm I get reckless there, what was I think rushing a stupid bug Max's sword cut the air in front of the wasp, I'm still not use to judging distance in this world yet, I need to get that figure out. . The buzzing of the wasp seem to increase in volume, Sounds like someone is mad the wasp readied its stinger and plunged it at max

As max attempts to get bring his sword up to block the attack, the stinger of the wasp plunges into max's right forearm. I wasn't fast enough max back steps from the wasp, and ready's his sword. This time let him come to me then I can finish this and get back to town, I can already feel my arm going a little numb Max glared at the wasp waiting for it to attack again.

The wasp charged at max, this time im ready for you as the wasp closed in on max he unleashed a swing, The wasp was too fast for max and rammed right into his chest. For something made of data this wasp feels like a sack of bricks All max could see was the trees and blue sky as he lay on the ground. If it wasn't for the buzzing and the killer wasp I could almost enjoy this Max stood up and watch as the wasp readied for another past.

I cant believe this bug is getting the better then me Max glances at his health bar At this rate I'm a goner, looks like I'm getting outta here Max waited for the wasp to charge at him again.

The wasp charged at max again, max dives underneath the charge wasp and start running through the forest.

I need to get back to town quick, maybe this game is going to be of a challenge then I thought

Max weaved thru the trees hopeing to lose the wasp. I cant hear that buzzing hopfully i left his range max continued through the forest aimlessly for a bit more. Ok now to check my map, find out where I am and try to get back without getting my self killed Max sighed at the thought of the long walk back to town.

OK lets see if im here then that means i need to... and then turn...and... Max stood in thought with while planing his trip using his map. I wish i could afford a teleaport stone this walking is so much. Max turnes to face the way to town and starts his long march back.