» Nickname: <> | <> | <> | <>

» Real name: Tokaru Grimnaro Anderson

» Age: 19

» Gender: Male

» Height: 6'2''

» Weight: 185Ibs.

divider2.png

Connection to SAO

Grim; was a young man named Tokaru Grimnaro Anderson, he is a Japanese-American that moved to Japan to study abroad at the age of 18, while being in Tokyo, Tokaru worked at home, he was one of the few people to help with the networking of a home server for memory. He eventually was given the chance to befriend some nerd gamer from the same networking. The reason that Tokaru got the game was to witness the genius of Akihiko Kayaba, Tokaru wanted to understand what Akihiko Kayaba was trying to do, plus he was a huge game nerd too.

Life before SAO

Grim was a young man by the name of Tokaru Grimnaro "Grim" Anderson, he was a 19 years of age, and was enjoying his life in Japan. Before he moved to Japan he was the third son to a CEO of a well known networking company in America, and to a well known fashion company that was mostly known for exporting clothes and various other fashion wares across the world. Which his mother owned, Tokaru was admired by all his family for being the first and only one to succeed in being able to go into the national championship finals in chess, swimming, cross-country, weight lifting, football, soccer, and tennis, and come in first place in all of these events. In his family, he had two older brothers; the eldest’s name was Hikaro-Age 21. And Markus-Age 20, who he looked up to and always, strived to prove he could be even better than them. And had two sisters, Minaru-Age 19, his eldest, and Sicilia-Age 10 the youngest of the family, she seemed to always be at Tokaru's side, you could say she was his shadow, she always called him "Toka" a nickname that she came up with, and out of the three brothers she has, Tokaru is the only one she calls Onii-chan. When Grim was younger he always protected his baby sis at all costs, when she was of the age of 5 years, one day she was playing with her favourite bouncing ball and knocked over a large suit of armor in their parents manor, Grim was watching her at the time. He jumped in the way of the armor and shielded her with his body; as a result, the suit of armor weapon, a very large and sharp claymore, fell on Grims back, cutting him from his left shoulder to his lower waist on his right side. Leaving a large scar that reminds him the importance of family.

His mother is a Japanese fashion designer named Yuna Anderson, owner to her own fashion company, his father is an American CEO that went by the name of "Mister" Alexander (Anderson), he was in charge of a networking company that work with various other countries, but it especially focused on Japans vast networking canters. This in turn helps America and Japans relationship of being more in turn to help each other in the future. Tokaru was administered to private schools all his life, even as a child, he even went to a kindergarten and elementary for the exemplarily, and high society. All his life he was sent to these schools for the rich, even though he went to these schools; he never felt like he belonged there. But even so, he pushed through and continued his education. Though in kindergarten he was the president of classical and modern music committee, and the president of the chess committee, in middle school he was the president of the chess committee, modern arts committee, classical music committee, and culinary committee. He always strived to out beat everyone around him, in high school he became the captain of the swim committee, president of the networking committee, culinary committee, foreign language committee, Kendo committee, and various other martial arts comities (Judo, Aikido, Muay Thai, Tai Chi, Military martial arts, etc.) which his grandfather (mothers side) Ukamoto Uminotaka taught him everything since he was of the age of 5 years.

He also was the quarter back to his high school’s foot ball team, but also was head goalie for his soccer team and best in his schools at the networking and designer programs. Tokaru in high school was known as the Leonardo Davinchi of his entire martial arts clubs, for he knew a large amount of them, he got the nickname "Walking Reaper" because he nearly puts anyone who challenges him, in the hospital, with near death injuries. Tokaru's father always seems to want his son to be happy, but never once has he ever told him that he was proud of all the achievements that he did. All Tokaru wanted was his father’s approval and respect, which is what caused him to do so much during his time at school. So on Tokaru's 18 birthdays, he announced that he would move to Japan and study abroad there and get a college Masters in degree in networking design management, development, and technical development. And on that day of his 18 birthday, before Tokaru said all his goodbyes and was about to leave for Japan, he was stopped by a surprising person, his father was there to see him off. As if saying goodbye wasn't a surprise his father said that he was proud of what he was doing, and on that day, that would have been the last time Tokaru saw his family.

Appearance

Grim stands about 6’2’’, he has pale skin; a lean body frame that tends to deceive people, but in truth has an extreme muscle mass appearance, Grim has a scar on his back that reaches from his left shoulder, it angles at 45 degrees, and reaches to his lower waist on the right hand side of his body, its estimated length is roughly 22 inches. He has long jet black hair that reaches down to his waist when is let out of his ponytail, his bangs reach over his over his eyes, covering them at sometimes. His eye are a hazel color that tends to change depending on his mood, most of the time there a greenish yellow. He has a moustache that connects to a goatee; both are kept very nice and neat. He has two earrings that are spiked loops and four others; two on each of his upper ear. He tends to stand in a stiff pose whenever he has nothing to do, and always taps his foot on the ground when waiting

Comment

Am loving my life right now!

Favourite Quotes

1.) Do everything as if where the last thing you did in life, because you may never have the chance to do it again. Always live your life to the fullest, for tomorrow; you may not be on this earth anymore.

2.) Not many things in this world stay here for long, the moments that are special, keep them in your heart and remember that even a single special moment can pass you by and when it does take and never let it go. Because once it's gone, you can never get it back.

3.) Life isn't about constantly fighting in the battlefield, it's about living life to the fullest, and enjoying the little moments, in this world that we live in, every moment is one to remember.

Hobbies

Grim loves to read, mostly non-fiction, but he loves to read anything in general, he also love to walk along the borders of Aincrad. He also likes to go on raids with his friends.

Personality

I’m a soft hearted, fun loving guy who is there for my friends, I tend to be thick headed, and rash at most times, when I’m faced with though situations I tend to rely on my brains and wits to help me. But if all else fails, I will use my fists to talk. I'm somewhat impatient when it comes to certain tasks. And when I’m waiting I tend to tap my foot on the ground. My mood and I are one, so I tend to let them show, but at other times I try to hide them so people don't see the pain that I bare with me. And when it comes to my friends, I'm always there for then, ready to lend a hand to them when they’re down,

Flaws

Fear: Monophobia, or the fear of being alone, a catch-all term for several discrete fears. Some people are afraid of being apart from a particular person. Some fear living alone or being in public alone. Still others are afraid of being alone at home. Nervousness while alone is surprisingly common, but a full-blown phobia is relatively rare. I tend to not show my fear, or to let anyone else know it. For this reason I shut myself away when I’m not with friends or family, for that reason I tend to stay with people to avoid that reason, I tend to be quiet when no one is around, so I am always with people to keep myself from being alone.

Arachnephobia or Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders, Grim has a long history with spiders, he hates them, he despices them, and burns them with a can of pam, and a lighter, when he has 6 years old, he was bitten on the face by a black widow, and was rushed to aunts hospital, there he was treated, and afterward he bacame afraid of them ever since, now, when he see's one, he goes crazy and tries to kill it with any means neccessary.

Impatient: I tend to not stay in one place for too long, I'm a “restless soul" comment people say. I like to keep moving when I’m not occupied with a task at hand, so I tend to stay active at all times in order to prevent this from happening. When something that wastes my time I tend to get a flustered face and begin to mumble to myself, ignoring those around my until I’m physically disturbed or I’m done jabbering to myself.

Hard-headed (stubbornness): I tend to be somewhat hard headed, or persistent when I comes to certain things, such as, "begging on a certain quest", I will peruse that quest until I’m done with it, or if someone is keeping information from me about a friends were about I will keep asking where there at, and if not given to me the first time I will not stop until I get what I Want This in turn makes people want avoid a discussion with me.

Quick Tempered: Grim has a rare tendency to snap, if you push him over the edge, he will loose his cool, and will do things he can't remember. The one thing that causes this is a friend being treated badly, or someone doing something that isn't right in Grims eyes. For this reason, he tends to put up a emotional wall to block out the crazy in his head.

Virtues

Intelligence: I'm am very intelligent when it comes to certain things, I can pick up on subtle hints when it comes to a conversation, I can tell when someone is agitated, or sad, I can also plan out strategies when I'm faces with tough situation even though I may frustrated at sometimes.

Reflex: I have a very quick reaction when it comes to a fight, or when I’m not. My ability to react to almost anything makes it impossible for people to surprise me, or to catch me off guard. So many people just confront me head on.

Scary appetence: Due to my name, many people have a nick name for me “The Walking Reaper", due to this and my appetence, I can't blame people for putting me with that title. I do have pale white skin and land jet black hair, not only that but I have dark circles around my eyes, giving me a deathly or hollow look. This is also a good thing because I can scare my opponent and give me an advantage.

Kind hearted: When you get passed the scary face I’m actually a nice guy, I'm friendly, kind, and generous. I'm always there for my friends and I never let them die.

Story thus far

As Grim entered Aincrad, and the world of SAO, he never felt alone, nor did he go through any emotional changes, he stayed his crazy, fun loving self. But as time passed by, his personalty and feelings would twist and morph, when he left the Town of Begininnings, he first came across a group of players in the fields of floor one. At the timehe didn't know that they would become his first friends, he met, Kaine, a tall blonde hair fellow, who spcialized in using a two-handed staright sword. Then he met Ichiro, his first true friend, he used a small war hammer, that he uses to bludgen his foes with, and then he met Trinoko, a black hair lad who was uses a two-handed assault spear. Grim fought with them for some time but quickly left their company to explore other areas of the game.

But he later mer up with Ichiro, and they went to the lake on floor one, where Grim diescovered about a fear he devopled for a short time, but he quickly defeated it and now he no longer fears Gillmen, but was quickly called back to his old hunting group, Kane wanted to discuss a idea to them all. Kane was hoping to create a guild called "Heros for Hire", and was hoping to recruit them all, but Grim never made the cut, for when he said to Kane that he would like to talk to him, his whold body stopped. Grim had suffered fomr his body being moved, this lasted for about 30 minutes, as when he awoke from his slumber, his friends where theer next to him, as well as a new frined he soon made, Seldentar. As Grim told everyone that he would be fine, his mind warped and morphed, his <> & <> parameter fell too low, so he went clinically insane for an hour or so. He later fixed the problem and returned to himself.

And at his most interesting part of his life, Grim met a young man by the name of Dirgun, at first, Dirgun seemed to be a little rash, and overzelous at times, but Grim took a liking to him. When he first met Dirgun, Grim was on floor one trying to get a drink, and relax, as he was still trying to get use to this new world, and then had fought several NPC's in a bar that Dirgun had started, Grim piched in to help his newly found friend and brother-in-arms, as they went on many adventures together, as well as getting into alot of bar fights many of which Dirgun began, but there was one that Grim started. He was in a irritated mood and a couple of NPC's decided to run their mouths. So Grim threw a knife at them, which then led to a bar fight in which Grim won.

but his all happened before Grim met Yureka, Grim at the didn't know her, but when he first saw her on floor one, sitting on the fountain in the plaza, and just staring at the clouds. Grim took an immediet interest in her, his curiosity became peaked, and almost everytime this happens he needs to know and or find out the truth to things. As he talked to her, he became intrgued, and then eventually made a move on her and asked her to be his girl-friend. Afterward he went on many adventures with Yureka, and eventually started calling her "Yure" for short, As then one day, he decided to ask her a very important question, he asked her to be his one and only, Grim asked her to marry him as she accepted and made him a very happy guy. As they had a wonderous time at their wedding, all of Grims friends came, Seld, Angel Trinoko, Dirgun, Shaya and many ohters, Grim then took Yure to their honeymoon and they still are having a grand time.

You see Grim made Dirgun his best man, at his wedding, and were going to have drinks afterward but that ended very quickly, many times Grim regrets making Dirgun his friend, he blieved that if he didn't, Dirgun would have nevered died, this happened after a fight between Dirgun and Ruri Grim baby sis in Aincrad. Grim doesn't know much of the details because he wasn't around, and he didn't want to either. But Grim was able to see Dirgun one last time, but not before he was able to beat him up for hurting Ruri's heart, And that is when Daeron a high level character at the time, Killed Dirgun, and casued Grim to go crazy, afterward, he challenged Grim to a death duel, which of course Grim declined, he wasn;t stupid or brave enough to fight him, So Daerin declared that he would hunt him down from the shadows, and Grim then begain his long training session.

Grim has trained ever day from the point of his friends demise, and now he trains for both Dirgun and Ragnar, Dirguns twin brother. Grim wishes not to see anymore of his friends and love ones die, so he joined The Ebon Vanguard, and now resides within their ranks, as he wished to join the front lines and beat the game, as his story continues, more will be foretold as soon as it becomes available.

[OOC-will add more to story at later date]

bar18.gif

Profession: Tailor

Skills

Passive

» Detection- A sixth sense, allowing the player to notice enemies and secrets from a distance. Greater mastery allows detection of monsters in «Hiding» status and primitive booby traps, such as snares and pitfalls.

» Listening-The ability to hear sounds from further away than normal. Higher level of skill grants the ability to hear through locked rooms.

» Acrobatics - Determines a player's jumping height and the ability to perform aerial manoeuvres. Bottom level is the natural jumping height for the Player.

» Night Vision- The player can see better in darker conditions.

» X-Ray Vision- The ability to see through obstacles and walls. Max level can see through secure rooms. Does not work on clothing. .

Sword Skill

»Reaver - (1-hit strike) A basic sword skill «One-Handed Curved Blade»

»Embracer - (1-hit strike) An unarmed skill that pierces the enemy with the fingers. «Martial Arts»

»Flash Hit - «Martial Arts» basic skill.

»Hammer Fist-(1 Hit Strike) The user runs at his opponent with full force. With a clenched fist the User brings down a strike like that of a hammer «Martial Arts»

Extra Skill

»Martial Arts- «Extra Skill» Unlocked from a quest on the 2nd Floor. Allows a player to fight in combat with fists.

Combat

» Battle Healing-Recover low amounts of HP over time during battle. It can be levelled up by constantly getting one's HP into the red zone

» Leather Equipment-The effectiveness with which a player can use Leather Equipment.

Weapon skills

» One-handed Curved Blade Lvl.-The effectiveness a player is with slashing-type weapons (e.g. Scimitars).

» Blade Throwing - The effectiveness with which a player can use throwing weapons (e.g. Throwing Picks)

Skill points/Various other stats

>>Skill points:25/49(Updates to help me keep track of levels) (Level 19)

>>Spent skill points:24/49 [constantly update for points spent]

*One-handed Curved Blade level 4

-24 points/level 5(Awaiting GM Approval)

+6 points, check upkeep

-26 points/ four more to level 5

*Martial Art level 1

+2 points, check upkeep

*Battle Healing

+1 point, check upkeep

Bonus Skill points

*[sP-F4]«Earning a Living» Life by the Needle & Thread(Completed)+1 point

*[OP-F1] Training (completed) +1 point

*[OP-F1] Visiting the lake.(Complete) +1 point

*[PP-F2] Breaking the Unbreakable(Grim & Trinoko)(Completed) +1 point

*[sP-F7] Unknown Reasons (Grims Room)(Complete) +1 point

*[PP-F7] Urgent knews(Kane, Seldentar, Micahad)(completed) +1 point

*[PP-F2] Breaking the Unbreakable(Grim & Trinoko)(Completed) +1point

*crazy night [op-f1] +1point

*[OP-F2] Forever You and Me (Yureka, Grim) <>(Complete) +1 point

*[PP-F5] Demon Slaying (Grim, Keith, Haine, Zauis)(Completed) +1 point

*[PP-F1] Day with my Osanai imÅto Ruri(Grim & Ruri)(Complete) +1 point

Total points earned: 11

Role-plays [see extention below]

Completed quests [see extention below]

Col

Total: 2967 Col

-100 Col; lost [Gift to Dirgun]

+1250 Col; buisness transaction; shop/ sold item

-500 Col; lost [b-day gift to Rure]

-750 Col: Buisness transaction: shop/ perchased item

-700 Col: Buisness transaction: shop/ purchased item

+1000 Col: Buisness transaction: shop/ sold item

-1500 Col: Buisness transaction: General store (6/16/14) (1:25 am/Central Time)

-800 Col: Buisness transaction: shop/ purchased item

Relationships

Married to Yureka "Yure"

Yureka(Wife)

bar18.gif

»Inventory

*Yures Wedding Ring- Gilded Glamours-Given to Yureka

Aquired Items

bar18.gif

Wedding equipment

Item: Tuxedo top (Wedding outfit)

Quality: Rare

Name: Wedding Tuxedo top

Shop: "The Reapers Cloak"

Description: This tuxedo top was hand made by Grim, the tux top is jet black, and has a red under shirt, and black tie, and fits Grim body like a glove and has no special effects except to make him look handsome.

Item: Tuxedo pants (Wedding outfit)

Name: Wedding Tuxedo pants

Description: This tuxedo pants was hand made by Grim, the tux pants are jet black, and fits Grim body like a glove and has no special effects except to make him look handsome.

Item: Tuxedo shoes (Wedding outfit)

Quality: good item

Name: Wedding Tuxedo shoes

Description: These tuxedo shoes was hand made by Grim, the tux shoes are a jet black, and fits Grim feet like a glove and has no special effects except to make him look handsome.

bar18.gif

bar18.gif

Begginer pack: 8 bread, 13 water, 1 Basic Weapon of choice (Falchion) Cloth Jacket

-2 bread

-2 water

+1 Potion of luck-Given as gift from Ethereal

Weapons (Starter one-handed curved blade [Falchion])

Falchion

Armor (Starter gear: Clothjacket, Leather vest, denim tanktop, denim jeans, and black leather boots)

• 4 weeks later...

"Completed Quests and Quest Log"

"Completed Quests"

»[OP-F1] Training (completed) +300 Col

»[OP-F1] Visiting the lake.(Complete) +400 Col

»[PP-F2] Breaking the Unbreakable(Grim & Trinoko)(Completed) +400 Col

»[OP-F7] Recruiting for the Guild CLOSED +133 Col

»[PP-F7] Urgent knews(Kane, Seldentar, Micahad)(completed) +200 Col

»[sP-F7] Unknown Reasons (Grims Room)(Complete) +400 Col

»[PP-F7] In the hall, outside of Kanes room(Micahad1523)(Completed) +200 Col

»[sP-F4]«Earning a Living» Life by the Needle & Thread(Completed) +800 Col

»crazy night [op-f1](Completed)+ 800 Col

»[PP-F4] feeding the enemy(ragnar,grim,yureka)(Completed) + 267 Col

»[OP-F2] Forever You and Me (Yureka, Grim) <> +367 Col

»[PP-F1] Day with my Osanai imÅto Ruri(Grim & Ruri)(Complete) + 445 Col

»[PP-F5] Demon Slaying (Grim, Keith, Haine, Zauis)(Completed) +620 Col

»[PP-F1] Weird Encounter +

bar18.gif

"Quests; Role Plays"

»[sP-F4]«Earning a Living» Life by the Needle & Thread(Complete): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2316

»[OP-F1] Weird... (incomplete): viewtopic.php?f=61&t=1687

»[OP-F1] Training (completed): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2205

»<> (repeatable)

»[sP-F7] Unknown Reasons (Grims Room)(Complete): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2333

»[PP-F7] Urgent knews(Kane, Seldentar, Micahad)(completed): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2309

»[OP-F7] Recruiting for the Guild CLOSED: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2283&start=20

»[OP-F1] Visiting the lake.(Complete) : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2281

»[PP-F2] Breaking the Unbreakable(Grim & Trinoko)(Completed): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2307

»[sP-F4]« Earning a Living » Life by the Needle & Thread(Incomplete): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2316

»[PP-F7] In the hall, outside of Kanes room(Micahad1523)(Completed): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2343

»crazy night [op-f1](Completed): viewtopic.php?f=61&t=2361

»[PP-F4] feeding the enemy(ragnar,grim,yureka)(Completed): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2505

»[PP-F1] The Haunted Mantion(In prgress): http://sao-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t= ... 192#p38192

»[OP-F4] Lets have fun!(In progress): http://sao-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t= ... 260#p38260

»[PP-F4] A day with my Sissy XD(Haine & Grim)(In progress): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2616

»[OP-F2] Forever You and Me (Yureka, Grim) <>: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2441

»[PP-F5] Demon Slaying (Grim, Keith, Haine, Zauis): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2549

»[PP-F1] Day with my Osanai imÅto Ruri(Grim & Ruri)(Complete): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2635

»[PP-F1] Gettin my feet planted(Rolland & Grim)(Incomplete): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2643

»[sP-F4] Frozen Wasteland Training: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3081

»[PP-F1] Weird Encounter: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2491

»[PP-F4][Quest] Feeding the Enemy (Grim, Ruri): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2382

»[PP-F1] A Brand New Friend(Yureka)(complete): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2347

»[PP-F4] Feeding the enemy(Grim, Yureka, Ruri): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2379

»[F1-OP] Going hard(Imcomplete): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2852

»[PP-F4]Icefall Training(Grim, Haines Keith, Ruri & Sinthria)(In progress): http://sao-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2974

»[PP-F4] Feeding the Enemy (Grim Ruri): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3080

»[PP-F3] The Road to Glory Come'eth (Iskandar, Dante, Grim): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3158

»[EV-F4] Material Gathering: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3185

»[PP-F3] Material Gathering. (Grim & Cicilia): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3201

»[PP-F5] Desert Raid; Mat Gathering(Grim & Zauis): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3204

»

bar18.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Upkeep"

»[sP-F4]«Earning a Living» Life by the Needle & Thread +1 point, to each

»» +1 point to Curved Sword

»[OP-F1] Training +1 point, to each

»» +1 point to Curved Sword / Battle Healing

»[OP-F1] Visiting the lake.+1 point, to each

»» +1 point to Curved Sword

» [PP-F2] Breaking the Unbreakable(Grim and Trinoko) +1 point, to each

»» +1 point to Curved Sword / point to Martial Art

» crazy night [op-f1] +1 point, to each

»» +1 point to Martial Art/ Listening/ Blade Throwing

» [PP-F1] The Haunted Mantion. +1 point, to each (Awairing for completiong of RP)

»» +1 point to Curved Blade/ Throw Blade/ Listening/ Detection/ X-ray (Awating for completion of RP)

»[PP-F4] feeding the enemy(dirgun,grim,yureka) +1 point to each

»» +1 Point to Curved Blade

»[OP-F4] Lets have fun! +1 point to each (Awaiting for completion of RP)

»» +1 point to Curved Blade/ Listeing/ Acrobatics/ Martial Art

»[PP-F3] The Road to Glory Come'eth (Iskandar, Dante, Grim) +1 point to each (Awaiting for completion of RP)

»» +1 point to Curved Blade/

»[PP-F4] A day with my Sissy XD(Haine & Grim) +1 point to each (Awaiting for completion of RP)

»» +1 point to Acrobatic/ Martial Arts

»»[PP-F5] Demon Slaying (Grim, Keith, Haine, Zauis) +1 point to each

»» +1 point to Curved Blade/ Martial Art/ Acrobatics

» [PP-F1] Day with my Osanai imÅto Ruri(Grim & Ruri) +1 point to each

»» +1 point to Curve Blade/ Night Vision/ Detection/ Listening

»[PP-F1] Gettin my feet planted(Rolland & Grim) +1 point to each (awaiting RP completetion)

»» +1 to Curved Blade/ Acrobatics/ +1 point to each

»[OP-F1] You have to start somewhere. +1 point to each (awaiting RP completetion)

»» +1 to Curved Blade/ Detection/ Listening/ Acrobatics

»[PP-F1] Weird Encounter. +1 point to each (In progress)

»»

»[sP-F4] Frozen Wasteland Training +1 point to each (In progress)

»»

»[PP-BOSS RAID-F8] Paving the Way to 9 +1 point to each (In progress)

»»

»[PP-F4] Feeding the Enemy (Grim Ruri) +1 to each (In progress)

»»

Total points gained

>>Curved Blade

>>Detection

>>Listening

>>Acrobatics

>>Night Vision

>>Martial Art

>>Battle Healing

• 2 weeks later...

Buisness Transactions

Shop location: Floor Four

Shop name: "The Reapers Cloak"

Crafts performed: 12

>>7 successful

>>5 failed

Materials used: 20

>>15 (Grims)

>>5 (Ethereals)

Col recieved so far:

+1250 Buisness transaction, (Ethereal)

Items created: 9

>>

Item: Cloak

Quality: Perfect

Name: Nightingales Incantation

Description: Legends tells that in a far away realm, there lives a group of theives, these men and women pray to their goddess of the night, he who is heard by her, is given a cloak that grants them the powers of the night, this cloak is the very same. This cloak gives a illusion, the hood hides away the wearers face only leaving the eyes to glimmer, as the mask portion covers the face from the nose down. +2 hiding, +1 loot roll

>>

Item: Coat (Hood Attachment)

Name: The Reaper's Scorn

Description: Legends tells that the Reaper, collector of souls wanders the realm of the living, where the children of demons and angels dwell, the Nephilims, guiding them to either the after life, or to the gates of hell, this coat is given to those who are worthy to walk the path of Death, for this coat belongs to the very same Kinslayer of legends. This coat hides away the wearers face, when it is put on the persons head only leaving barely nothing to be seen, but the weares eyes and some of their face. +1 loot roll, +2 hiding

>>

Item: Coat (Hood Attachment)

Quality: Uncommon

Name: Blue MIdnight

Description: An uncommon coat, with a light blue outer color, and a dark blue inside, it houses a white star on the left sleeve, this coat has a hood that covers the wearers head, and allows them to hide better. +1 hide

>>

Item: Tuxedo top (Wedding outfit)

Name: Wedding Tuxedo top

Description: This tuxedo top was hand made by Grim, the tux top is jet black, and has a red tie, and fits Grim body like a glove and has no special effects except to make him look handsome.

>>

Item: Tuxedo pants (Wedding outfit)

Name: Wedding Tuxedo pants

Description: This tuxedo pants was hand made by Grim, the tux pants are jet black, and fits Grim body like a glove and has no special effects except to make him look handsome.

>>

Item: Tuxedo shoes (Wedding outfit)

Quality: good item

Name: Wedding Tuxedo shoes

Description: These tuxedo shoes was hand made by Grim, the tux shoes are a jet black, and fits Grim feet like a glove and has no special effects except to make him look handsome.

>>

Item: Tail Coat

Name: NIght Weaver

Description: A custom made tail coat designed by Grim, the workmanship is flawless, and it provides a comfortable fit, it can be worn at parties, speical occastions, or just to look dashing in.

>>

Item: Dress pants

Quality: Good

Name: Shadow Sheen

Description: A custom made pair of pants designed by Grim, the workmanship is average, and it provides a comfortable fit, it can be worn at parties, speical occastions, or just to look dashing in.

>>

Item: Dress shoes

Quality: Uncommon

Name: NIght Dance

Description: A custom made pair of shoes designed by Grim, the workmanship is average, and it provides a comfortable fit, it can be worn at parties, speical occastions, or just to look dashing in.

"General Store Transactions

Purchased 2 Healing potions, and a Antidote potion from general store (6/16/14) (1:25 am/Central Time) -1500 Col