[SP-F1]<Feeding The Enemy> A Dire Situation

The first attack went to Cobalt, slashing the side of the Dire Wolf with his blade "You're fast." the wolf landed on it's feet quickly shifting his body around and darting for Cobalt another round. The warrior darted again jumping from the ground, swerving his body mid-air spinning a 360 in the air once before slamming the blade downwards towards the wolf, with already extended claws.

---------------

Cobalt: 11/11

Midnight Dire Wolf: 4/5

Boar-1: 0/2 Defeated

Boar-2: 0/2 Defeated

Boar-3: 0/0 Defeated

The blade slashed off the Dire Wolf's tail as he swung downwards, the wolf's claw had already closed in the gap before he had initiated his own attack so he too felt the searing pain of the claws slicing his side. The two landed on their feet, quickly facing once another both of them baring their fangs, glowing red hues from the two fixated on one another "Good." he muttered under heavy breaths. It was about time to give the Dire Wolf the piece of meat "You do not deserve to die by my blade, Wolf." he reach into his satchel taking out the glowing meat...it was supposed to be a delicacy "Here." he threw it across the gap between them, the piece of meat plopping in front of the creature "Eat up."

---------------

Cobalt: 9/11

Midnight Dire Wolf: 3/5

Boar-1: 0/2 Defeated

Boar-2: 0/2 Defeated

Boar-3: 0/0 Defeated

The Dire Wolf sniffed at the meat with curiosity after a few moments, it took the meat within it's jaws & swallowed it whole without even chewing it properly. Cobalt examined the Dire Wolf's stats & physical appearance there wasn't any real changes with it besides that fact that it healed it for the full points "How useless." he muttered to himself, the item the old gypsy gave him was a fluke...or so he thought...the dire wolf laid down upon it's belly slowly closing it's eyes, a menu popped up in front of the warrior 'What do you want to name this familiar?' "So...that's what happens." he peeped around the menu watching the docile Midnight Dire Wolf "I rather keep it simple..." he typed in a name 'M-I-D-N-I-G-H-T' a fitting companion. As soon as the name was accepted, another menu popped up 'Quest Completed!' then a small drop down of everything he's obtained: