[PP-F3] Hot and Bothered Training [Able and Telrenya]

Mentioning at how she had desired a more damage oriented build, he didn't mind the sound of that. For a while he too had considered the damage path, and quite frankly, he still wasn't opposed to it. But unless he can actually hit a target, perhaps it's best not to go a damage path and just become a walking meat shield for the lower levels at this time. He thought further on how he could improve his build, but the sound of being a bruiser could potentially work out. Going high damage with solidified tankiness to his kit wouldn't be a terrible idea. Able dazed off for a moment, and hadn't missed much as his thought of the game had been broken by the trophies he had on his cabinet in his bedroom from his high school years. He missed his family greatly. 

Unaware of what was happening Able was blank on his face. His eyes had filled with joy for a brief moment it was at that moment, he heard the noises and chuckles coming from the goblin that stood before him. Knowing he wasn't in immediate danger he didn't have too much of a worry of being taken out by a single one of them, but regardless, his health has already taken a chip out of it, meanwhile the goblin itself has yet to take a shredded ounce of damage to it's pool of health.

[ID: 85665]

Goblin: [MD: 4] [Miss]

Able: [BD: 1] [Miss]

Able | HP: 165/180 | NRG: 11/18 [+1 - 2 = -1] | Hate - 0

Telrenya | HP: 20/20 | NRG: 2/2 | Hate - 0

Goblin | HP: 30/30 | DMG: 9 |

Edited by Able

Before long, a blanket of silence draped over the two. Only the ambient sounds of the wilderness, paired with the incessant chattering and chuckling of the little goblin dancing around Able could be heard. Telrenya began to feel a bit nervous, wondering if they should continue trying to fight the creature or just turn back the way they came until it would eventually scurrying back to its post with the other goblin mobs. The blonde wrapped her fingers around her forearm, the tip of the blade on her rapier just barely poking into the dirt at her feet.

"So... Does your sister like video games?" She asked, attempting to prevent the conversation from dying out. She decided to follow Able's earlier trend, offering up an answer for her version of the question before expecting him to speak. "My brother is way better than me," She seemed to perk up a bit when speaking about him again. "Sometimes he gets me to try different games, but I'm usually awful at them. Or they're just too violent." She explained with a disapproving frown.

Able gave a light chuckle at her little story about her brother. It was adorable that she found her brother so admirable. "No, my sister was never really that much of a gamer. In fact, most of the time she was gone at school, but we still got along well. I can't say I don't like anyone in my family. Your brother on the otherhand sounds like a pretty cool guy." he said as he smiled. Keeping his eyes on the goblin, he had looked at it with disdain, it was obnoxious, and mocked him for every little mistake. Able had grown tired of this enemy in all honesty. He shifted his right leg in a way that it kicked the goblin after it had landed another strike on him. The goblin being disabled for a brief moment, most likely just winded, he followed up with a chop to the throat. Watching as his sword art <<Delayed Sword>> taking away more than two thirds of it's health, Able looked over his shoulder and grinned.

"I believe you're up. Show this thing who's boss around here!" He said as he took the brunt of the damage already, which hadn't even been that much. He saw the goblin starting to panic as it's health was in a more dangerous spot than it has been this entire fight.

[ID: 85676]

Goblin: [MD: 9] [9 + 1 - 3 = 7 Damage]

Able: [BD: 9] [(5 + 1) * (4 * 1) = 24 Damage]

Able | HP: 158/180 | NRG: 8/18 [+1 - 4 = -3] | Hate - 2

Telrenya | HP: 20/20 | NRG: 2/2 | Hate - 0

Goblin | HP: 6/30 | DMG: 9 |

Edited by Able

"Hmm..." Telrenya mused after Able told her a bit more about his family. She nodded at the comment about the brother she so eagerly went on about. "Mmhm! He always looks out for me. Even if he can be a typical big brother sometimes." The woman rolled her eyes. The way she was talking, it would almost sound like she was back in middle school.

"Aah, there we go!" The blonde cheered with a wide smile as Able landed a solid set of blows on the monster. She eagerly brought her weapon to the ready as he called out her turn to attack. 'Let's hope I can pull this off...' She thought, concentrating on her target. She took a few quick steps to close the distance between them while her blade began to glow a bright golden yellow. She thrust the weapon forward, striking the goblin twice in succession while the user interface indicated critical damage.

Pulling her weapon back, the goblin had let out a small shriek of pain before its entire form snapped and burst into pixels. Telrenya wore a confident grin that quickly shifted to include her embarrassment when she turned back to Able. "Sorry... You did all the work that whole time and I came in just to finish it off." She hoped the man was indifferent towards her taking the last hit, but felt the need to apologize anyway.

[ID: 85680]
Telrenya: [BD: 10] [(1 Base) + (2 Crit) + (1 Skill) x (2 SA) = 8 Damage]

@Able | HP: 158/180 | NRG: 8/18  | Hate - 2
Telrenya | HP: 20/20 | NRG: 0/2 | Hate - 2

Goblin | HP: 0/30 | DMG: 9 |

Edited by Telrenya

Able laughed at her apology. "It's no problem at all, I didn't really mind it. I'm just glad that we killed it after how long?" He replied watching around him as the pixels dispersed and eventually, disappeared for good. Turning around to face her, he smiled. "Nice job on that killing blow, unfortunately, we didn't really get any loot." He watched as his experience bar climbed closer to the next level, but it just wasn't enough. Closing out the white menu that had popped up post combat to show that he got experience, but no col to show for it. "At least you leveled up! Great job, Telrenya. Perhaps we can do another training day sometime? A day where maybe we won't struggle fighting an enemy and actually get some loot out of it. In fact, I might consider becoming a Tailor so that I can craft myself gear, that or I might become a merchant." Still unsure as of what profession he wanted more, he left the thought where it was.

He looked at her rapier, which had dealt the killing blow. "Don't do anything with that rapier of yours. I might just get you one that could suit you nicely." He hinted, as he enjoyed her company. Able wasn't sure which shop he'd go to yet, but he'd find one and then wants to get her something for accompanying him and having to watch his ridiculous combat with a stupid goblin. Beginning his walk back to Delilah, he made sure that she had followed him. "Coming? Last thing I need is for you to get lost and die out here because I was careless. I can't let my training partner go out that easily." He said with another soft laugh. Moving his red hair out of his eyes so he could see ahead of him, he adjusted his right sleeve so that it had been rolled up to his elbow again, and then slid his hands into his pockets, thinking about all of the future training sessions the two might have together.

Thread Completed

Each player receives 200 Col and 1 SP

(Feel free to end this thread with a closing reply!)