[PP-F3] Hot and Bothered Training [Able and Telrenya]

The ninth floor many players dreaded, not simply because it was a poorly engineered floor. It was one of the hottest, if not the hottest floor in the entire game thus far. As it was a volcanic wasteland, the lands of it are scorched and the wind doesn't feel any better than the rays of the sun that burn blisters into your skin. If this were the real world, this is a floor that would literally kill people for heat exhaustion, dehydration, and overall systematic shock and body failure. However, due to the fact that this is a game, people weren't as concerned, but still disliked the theme of the floor. Only the few players that were brave enough to stay in the floor for more than five minutes were considered already insane, but then again, there were some fine and dandy quests that were about the floor too with some nice material hunting locations that material gatherers seek regularly to maintain their stock within their shops and warehouses.

Able wiped his hand across his forehead, dispersing any sweat pearls that rested across his entire face. His shirt had practically become see through as sweat coated his skin that was exposed near the torso region, making his body glisten and shimmer in the light. His hair wasn't as free flowing either, the sweat buildup over time had actually gotten to him and made his hair dangle as if he had just come fresh out of the shower. Water was a resource he invested into often when he was about this floor, dehydration was a weakness, especially in combat. Not just does it make you feel worse in combat, but you obviously feel more sluggish in general. Able was in the main town, Yōgan Village, he wasn't entirely sure of what to expect out in the wild. Enemies that were too strong was one of his primary concerns. He had gone into one of the diners and got himself some water and a small portion of a meal, nothing too bizarre, but enough to keep his body at a low body temperature, even though the indoors felt just as hot as the outdoors.

@Telrenya

Edited by Able

"Aaahh, it's too hot!" The blonde exclaimed. Telrenya hadn't been in the main settlement of the ninth floor for long, and already she was feeling the draining effects of the volcanic heat. She held up her hand in a fanning motion, as if that would provide her with some sort of reprieve. Her long hair was tied back, bangs brushed away from her face before they could cling to her forehead.

The woman had made her way around town, finally stopping in front of the bulletin board. "Ugh... Just as I thought, way too high level." She grumbled, scanning over the available quests and job offers from other players. Her level was still terribly low, and her equipment was the most basic the game could offer. A small sigh escaped the blonde's lips as she continued to think aloud. "Guess there's no reason to stay here any longer. Thank goodness..."

Coming towards the end of the meal he had ordered himself he couldn't find himself finishing the meal because the heat was simply too much for him to deal with. He let out a grunt of exhaustion as the temperature that felt like it would never stop escalating began to hit his lungs with hot and heavy air from inhale to every exhale. He couldn't even swallow any saliva from his mouth or lick his lips as water seemed to evaporate to the touch of any surface to exist on this floor, honestly he was amazed that the water they served here was somehow cold, rather than boiling hot. He opened the diner door, which exited to the town center, but didn't offer more than a gust of heavy wind quickly that felt like he kissed a stove while it's on the hottest setting with his entire face.

After enduring the unpleasant sensation, he stepped out of the diner and pulled the door shut behind him. He let out another deep breath that was following a heavy inhale as breathing even seemed a struggle, making his lungs burn. He eyed the teleportation pad so that he could escape what felt like legitimate hell, based on the temperatures that is, but was cut short of his focused thought because of a feminine voice. He shifted his look over to the bulletin board that had a woman standing nearby claiming that something was too high of level, most likely the monsters. Not having any real combat experience other than beating the ever living something out of a boulder, he had decided that this was an opportunity for him. Rather than walking towards the teleport pad, he approached the woman, or at least managed to walk up behind her.

"Excuse me, but I happened to have overheard you talking about something being too high of level, which I can only assume are the monsters on this floor. I don't know you, nor do I expect you to take me up on this offer, but I was considering going training regardless on one of the lower floors, would you be interested in joining me?" He asked with a generous smile one his face and his eyes locking with her, but with multiple blinks because the temperature irritated his eyes. It was at that point he realized that he hadn't even been a proper gentleman, "Apologies, I should've started out with an introduction shouldn't I? Well haha, my name is Tobias, but you can call me Able, or Tobi, or even Tobias still if you'd like" he introduced himself like a normal human being as he reached out his hand in order for her to shake his hand if she so pleased.

Due to such an improper first meeting, he had already proven a poor first impression, but hope isn't lost, as every situation has a method of recovery, just some people are better at finding it than others. He could tell that the woman was already hot clearly as the heat was hitting him the moment he was on this floor, and he had began sweating within mere minutes. The people around them were scarce and were rather illusive because they stayed inside most of the time, or they weren't even on this floor, but here and there you'd see some armored players walk through, or an NPC that was fully clothed to withstand temperatures this high so that they were at no risk of the heat and temperature.

Before the blonde had time to turn back towards the teleport gate, a presence behind her made itself known. The voice that called out to her caused the woman to turn around in slight surprise, her eyes quickly locking onto a red-haired man as he went on about offering her to participate in some training. Telrenya cocked her head to the side, curious as to who the man was and why he would approach her. The former point was quickly answered as he seemed to realize his lack of introduction. "Ah," The woman smiled softly and brought her right hand up to her heart and offered Able a bow. "Pleased to meet you, I'm Telrenya." She straightened back up, seeing the outstretched hand that had been offered to her. Her smiled widened a bit as she accepted it, giving the man a brief handshake.

"Well, I appreciate the offer. Perhaps we can at least move to a more...suitable floor to talk?" She took a brief moment to find the right words as she spoke.

"Telrenya... That's such a unique name. I like it, it's a pleasure to meet you", he said to the blonde player before him. He gladly shook her hand and then did a slight bow in return as she did one herself. He had grown accustomed to such introductions though even in the real world, being relatively well off and money not being the greatest of problems. Although meeting the player was pleasant, he couldn't agree with her more when she requested to shift to a different floor, a floor more suitable for actually getting to know someone or train mobs. "You know, I was actually thinking the same thing. Perhaps we can go to the third floor? I know the enemies are still rather tough compared to you, but I believe I can tank for a fair bit, being level 9 at the time being."

He waved his hand to suggest he follow her to the teleportation pad as he looked behind him. He stood on the teleportation pad still sweating like a husky in the middle of summer of Arizona. "I'll meet you on the third floor then, alright?" Able said the words that teleported him away and brought him to the third floor, Delilah, to be exact. The homes were all made of natural material and the layout of the floor couldn't be more different than the ninth floor, aside from the fourth, which happened to be in a state of permanent winter. Finally capable of drawing a breath without burning his lungs, he enjoyed feeling a light breeze that crossed his skin. Even though sweat still happened to be on him, and his hair still wet, he knew that after a fair bit of waiting, all of this would dry off and he'd be back to being as good as normal, which was clearly better looking than most guys in this game.

"Mm, right." The blonde nodded her head in agreement when the man had suggested the third floor. She let him enter the teleport gate first, idly wondering about the different names he had given her. 'Tobias... Able? Are one of those his real name?' Her curiosity was piqued, and with it she found herself unsure of which to address him by. Wasn't a player's real name considered valuable information? Perhaps it all depended on the player's opinion on the matter, so maybe not.

"Teleport: Delilah." The blonde said aloud when she had entered the gate. A light engulfed her, and Telrenya found herself squeezing her eyes shut like she always seemed to when teleporting. She was almost afraid she would go blind if she tried to keep her eyes open. "Whew!" The girl couldn't help but exclaim once she had appeared in the third floor's capital, the cool wind hitting her cheeks and relieving her of the volcanic aura. With a small shake of her head, she let her hair down and brushed the front of her clothing as a habitual motion. "Now then," Telrenya looked around a moment before she spotted the red-haired man again and another smile rested on her features. "Much better. So, what is this 'training' you have in mind?" She asked curiously.

Waiting patiently for the blonde, it wasn't long before he saw the female figure appear before him and so he stood up straight with one hand in his dress pants pockets. He cleared his throat when she asked what kind of training he had in mind, "Well, you see I did the quest to achieve Martial Arts, buuuut I haven't actually done any combat since completing the quest."

Bringing one hand up behind his head to scratch the back of his head through his medium length hair, he chuckled at the thought of being such a high level without having a shredded ounce of actual combat in his experience list. "I was thinking that we could go out and go fight some mobs up until the point that I can't tank them anymore, since my health pool is larger." The idea of going out to train was something he'd been wanting to do but loathed the actual act of doing so, or alone at least. 

"Hmm..." Telrenya frowned thoughtfully while Able explained his plan. "Martial Arts, huh?" She was surprised to learn that such a skill existed--it wasn't in the list of default skills, so it only left her wondering how many other skills were unlocked with a quest. Her hand rested on the hilt of her rapier, unsure if she would change the weapon that she used if given the option. She rather liked the visual appeal that the thrusting weapon gave, and if she had heard correctly from other players in the past, it had some of the flashiest moves.

Telrenya finally gave a nod of agreement at the man's proposal. "Alright, sounds good!" She smiled. She wasn't going to pretend that she was very experienced with combat either, so perhaps this training session would prove quite useful to them both. The woman gave a quick look around them. "Err, I don't really know this floor, though." She admitted.

Managing to get Telrenya to agree with his plan was the first part. It's the second part that imposed a problem to the both of them. She didn't know the floor, and neither did Able, which worried him because he didn't want to blindly walk a floor and stumble across an enemy that was too much too handle. He thought through the scenario and came to the conclusion that he'd be tanking anyways, so he wouldn't exactly have to worry about something one shotting him, nor her to be honest. Just because they were low leveled, doesn't mean they should be dead within a single blow from any of the enemies closer to the floor's capital city. "I'll be honest with you here kid. I don't know the floor either, however, nothing a map can't fix right?" He tried to make it sound like a joke, and realized he had just called her a kid, for all he knew she may actually be older than him, so time will tell if that would get to her or not.

Beginning to lead the way towards the exit of the town, Able came to the main entrance of the city, or to others it's the exit to the actual floor's wilderness. All of this depended on which side of the gate you were. Stepping through he gave a glance at the scenery before him. For a majority of the field of view, he saw nothing but plains and fields, but he could see off in the distance the forestry that most likely contained enemies that were tougher than the usual. Making sure she was still behind him, he started up another conversation so it wasn't an awkward and silent walk. "So how'd you get stuck in SAO?" A common question to ask people that you came across, but still semi-personal. Some people are even ashamed that they're trapped in this game.

"In case it bothers you to answer, I'll even go first. Instead of giving the long story, I'm going to compress it however." he gave it a moment of thought at how he wanted to word his way to this point. "It started in high school, I was an athlete, a top student of my class, in a family that was relatively well off. Never having any real family related problems, I've spent my time studying, playing sports, or sleeping with women. However, even when none of those three were one of the things I was doing, there were video games, obviously having the money for it, I went to get myself the NervGear and before I knew it... I was stuck playing this game with no idea that I wouldn't be leaving the game anytime soon."

Watching the map as he walked on further, he noticed enemies further off, no more than a ten minute walk, enough time to finish a conversation or at least get going on a second one, since training most likely wouldn't take all of their attention even if they were such low levels. Squinting his eyes narrowly, he couldn't exactly tell which type of enemies they are, but they looked smaller in size, and not too lethal compared to the enemies that he saw on the bulletin board on the ninth floor. "Shouldn't be too much further", he assured her as he watched the map and listened to her reply.

Telrenya couldn't help but cock an eyebrow at the man's playful words. Although she certainly acted like one at times, it was difficult to remember the last time someone had called her a kid. Probably her brother, or one of the people she didn't care for back in high school. Still, she simply nodded in agreement to Able's point that a map would fix any problems they had with not knowing the floor's layout, and quickly followed after him while he made his way to the gate marking the edge of the safe zone.

Once they had left the safety of town, the redhead's question caught Telrenya off-guard. She wasn't sure exactly how to answer him, but luckily his readiness to give his own answer eased a bit of her discomfort as she continued to listen. The man continued to surprise her, opening up so readily on topics that she had gotten the impression were rather taboo after players had come to terms with being trapped in the game. Many people seemed to want to keep information about their real selves secret, or simply treat this as a different life entirely, putting their past in the real world behind them. Telrenya wasn't sure how she felt on the matter, but didn't see any harm in offering her new training partner an answer to his question.

"Well... I don't actually play many video games. She admitted, determining that to be the best place to start. "It was my older brother that got the game for me. He's always looking out for me and trying to make me happy, even though he goes through a lot himself." A wry smile rested on her face as she spoke. "He'd probably beat himself up big time if he knew I was here." Keeping to her thoughts, she couldn't help but wonder whether or not James knew if she was in Aincrad. She had considered continuing on the topic, but instead gave a small shake of her head, forcing her train of thought back on its tracks. "Anyway, there's not much more to it than that. I was in college, undeclared major." She gave a small shrug, as if feeling a bit indifferent toward the subject. "I was always good with school and general studies, so it almost seemed like a waste not to with my grades."

She gave Able a sideways glance as she spotted the map pulled up in front of him while they talked. He mentioned that it wouldn't be much longer until they found some suitable targets for their training session, to which Telrenya would reply silently with a small nod.

Telrenya mentioned something about her brother and if he found out she were here. Assuming something happened or he's never around, he didn't want to pry on the subject further, usually personal comments like that mean it's a heavy subject, so he decided to change the subject. She also talked about her academics and that she was in college, but as an undecided major. "That's interesting, I was in college too right before I came into this game. I was actually getting ready to go to college myself, but I was going to be an accounting major, so I had all the intents of becoming a numbers guy." Normally after that comment, he'd use a pickup line, such as asking for their number while they're on the subject. Finally getting close to the target, he put the map down, now that it wasn't needed.

Unlike most players, he didn't need to draw a weapon, instead he raised his fists ready to fight. Being closer to the enemy, he could finally tell what it was. Goblins, not any strong goblins though, they were poorly equipped, perhaps a rusty dagger and some leather chest pieces or pants. He ran towards the group and managed to get close enough so only a single one would follow him away from the group. "You ready?" he asked her to make sure she was prepared to attack it with him. Although it wasn't the strongest of enemies, it was strong enough for the two of them at the time being. The goblin spoke words of a different language, but nothing audible to even make clear, in fact, it sounded like it was just making noises and cackles at time almost like a bird would. It held the dagger with shaky hands and the blade was partially broken, although still lethal.

[ID: 85595] [BD: 2] [Miss -2 Energy]

Able took this time to fortify himself rather than charge in. Not entirely sure how fast the opponent was, he ran towards it and went for a straight punch at the short target. However, being as predictable as an open book, he was easily evaded with a simple... sidestep? The goblin didn't do much aside from step to the side a few feet and then laugh at him. The goblin mocked his attack and fell to the ground laughing at his pathetic attack. Turning red in the face, not with anger, but with embarrassment. He refused to look at the player behind him, instead he felt like he was a joke with such an attack. "Well I guess you're up." 

Able | HP: 180/180 | NRG: 16/18 [-2] | Hate - 0 

Telrenya | HP: 20/20 | NRG: 2/2 | Hate - 0

Goblin | HP: 30/30 | DMG: 9 |

Edited by Able

Telrenya gave an absent nod here or there, chocolate brown eyes scanning the areas in front of them as they walked and talked. She was a decent multi-tasker, so when Able finished talking about his own school work, she smiled softly and echoed a small, "Numbers, huh?" Discussions like this normally caused her mind to wander, and she would begin thinking of her own plans for the future, or lack thereof. With both the school and her parents nagging her to declare a major at this point, the subject would often cause her unwanted stress. A quick reminder of her surroundings, however, allowed her to dismiss the troublesome thoughts. She wasn't in any place to worry about school when they were quite literally fighting for their survival.

Minutes later, Able had focused his attention on a small group of rather ugly creatures. Telrenya blinked, frowning as the one goblin that the man had lured away from the group hobbled over towards them, rusty dagger in tow. While the monster waved the jagged blade in the air, she didn't know whether to think of the creature as pathetic or frightening. She couldn't tell if its screeching and babbling was just nonsense, or if it had any more intelligence than a first floor's boar. Able hadn't wasted much time, calling over his shoulder to make sure she was prepared before rushing at the monster. Telrenya quickly drew her rapier from its sheathe, holding the blade at the ready in front of her. She waited patiently until the monster's attention was focused on the man as he had suggested. The goblin's head swiveled between the two of them, as if unsure who to pay attention to. When the red-haired man rushed in for an attack that missed its mark, the blonde hesitated at his words. Telrenya took a couple of steps forward as if preparing to lunge her blade into the monster, but she froze in place when its gaze turned on her.

Able let out a gentle sigh, as the goblin continued to dance in place for a brief moment, but not much longer the goblin had decided to stop its mockery. He wasn't entirely sure if it was done and just got bored with his incapability to hit the humanoid target, or if it was looking more towards killing them to loot whatever it could off of him. Taking small but rapid steps, allowed the goblin to approach Able quickly enough that it had momentum to go through with an attack. 

[ID: 85616]

Goblin: [MD: 10] [11 - 3 = 8 Damage]

Able: [BD: 5] [Miss]

Although the goblin was small, when the rusty, tiny dagger came swinging towards him, near his hip it left a digital, red mark that glowed and refused to disappear after the blade tip connected with the player. He let out a tiny grunt, but it wasn't too bad since the attack was mitigated by some of his armor stat, perhaps it was cut down by a few damage, but nothing significant enough. The red haired player attempted to retaliate with an attack using his left arm, but was too slow as he was currently more focused on the wound that had just appeared. Looking up in the corner of his menu, he could see a tiny portion of his health was missing.

Realizing that Telrenya can't attack until he generates enough hatred, she would have to stay back. "Alright, so remember when I said we were going to train. At this rate, you get to stand there and watch me get cut apart since clearly I can't generate enough hate for aggro so it focuses me instead of you. Try to stay back until I generate enough so that you aren't in harms way. If it gets to a point where I can't tank it anymore, we can always retreat and come back later when I'm fully healed. Last thing I want is for a player to die on my watch, plus it doesn't help that you have a great smile, wouldn't want to see that fade so quickly." He explained himself as he was the tank. If something happened to Telrenya, or anybody for that matter while he was given trust by them to protect them and keep them alive, he would never forgive himself. Perhaps the next series of attacks could lead the situation to change. 

Able | HP: 172/180 | NRG: 15/18 [+1 - 2 = -1] | Hate - 0

Telrenya | HP: 20/20 | NRG: 2/2 | Hate - 0

Goblin | HP: 30/30 | DMG: 9 |

Edited by Able

Telrenya continued to hesitate, resisting the urge to rush in and try to strike the goblin herself. The creature had landed a glancing blow on Able, catching him off guard and leaving the man unable to counter the attack. The woman held herself steadying, knowing that she would be in trouble if the goblin turned on her and her significantly smaller health pool. A quick glance to the health bar hovering beside the man indicated that the single attack didn't pose a threat. Being able to gauge the damage the creature dealt was refreshing, though she imagined that her own health bar would be much emptier if an attack landed on her instead.

The thought forced her to stay back, and just as she had come to the decision Able had spoken up. A small smirk made its way to her features at his nonchalance. She relaxed her pose slightly, still prepared to step in, but following his words and taking more of an observer's position for now. The smirk on her face soon vanished once his last comment registered in her mind, unsure whether she should feel flattered, embarrassed, or both. Or did he mean it as a harmless comment? 'C'mon Estelle, focus!' She urged herself not to dwell on his words. Instead, the woman held her rapier at the ready and tried to offer her own words of encouragement. "Hurry up and give that thing a good smack in the face, then!" She called, feeling the small smirk return to her once again.

Edited by Telrenya

Able listened to her words of encouragement and had gone in to strike the goblin after being cheered on. He had a grin on his face, up until the goblin had blocked his attack with it's tiny, rusted dagger. "WHY AM I SO DAMN UNFORTUNATE?!" he screamed with frustration. It appeared that this opponent was just too slippery to hit because once again, he was unlucky. On the bright side, he was able to deny the goblin from counter attacking himself by keeping his blade connected. "I'm so sorry you have to watch me struggle." he said ashamed of himself. The goblin before him look at him with narrow eyes and a sneer on his face as it laughed directly at him, spitting towards his face at the same time.

The obnoxious noises coming from the mob were quite literally getting on his nerves, as the saliva of the enemy had touched his arm. The red haired player had defeat in his eyes and the fight had barely even began. At this rate, he'd be here all night with little to no progress, and the best part of it all was he had an audience that could mock him post fight-- that is, if the fight will ever end. "Imagine the headlines already! Level 9 stuck in a permanent fight with goblin, a spectacle you can't miss right here on the third floor!" Joking around with Telrenya to perhaps lighten the mood, since she wasn't exactly able to just go in and attack. Instead, of getting more frustrated, instead, he simply began to make himself a well known meme as that trend had been going around. Anything that was funny, people just made it go viral around the floating castle and it became today's hottest news.

[ID: 85620]

Goblin: [MD: 5] [Miss]

Able: [BD: 5] [Miss]

Able | HP: 172/180 | NRG: 14/18 [+1 - 2 = -1] | Hate - 0

Edited by Able

Telrenya's bottom lip twitched into a frown, her shoulders tensing up at Able's exclamation. "Aahh... I've given you some of my bad luck, haven't I?" Her words alone would most often wouldn't be taken seriously, but the woman didn't mean it in jest. She looked a little troubled for a moment before Able apologized, and she was quick to wave her free hand in front of her torso. "No no, you're fine! Our stats aren't exactly high enough to be easily clearing through these monsters." She tried to reason.

The blonde continued to stand off the the side of their scuffle, keeping a cautious eye on the goblin's movements in the event that its programming would have it do something unusual. For all she knew, this little goblin had more than a rusty dagger up its sleeve. Bringing her another distraction, however, Telrenya couldn't help but let out a laugh when Able nearly began to make a show of it. She took a moment before adding on herself, raising the back of her hand to her forehead and slouching her stance a bit to give a dramatic pose. "Bystanders watch helplessly! Is there no hope for our hero?"

As the feminine player behind him joined in on the joke, he began to laugh himself. He gave her a glance, although it might be risky, and he winked at her as he returned his attention to the goblin that was causing more trouble than it was worth. "Fear not my damsel in distress! I'll protect you!" He exclaimed as he made the enemy appear to be bigger than it really was with his imagination. The fact that they were at this point actually roleplaying was rather... entertaining. It made the entire situation seem less severe and the possible dangers ahead of them. He didn't know much about Telrenya, but after today, and just this experience he had no problem with getting to know her furthermore. He began to step back so that he could have an effort at attacking the goblin, but rather than actually getting a chance to hit it, the goblin simply look at him and starting running. Unsure of what to do with a goblin that was quite literally running in circles around him laughing he grew red in the face with humiliation.

"Perhaps I've spoken too soon, because clearly it looks more like he's playing with me than he's trying to kill me. I hope you're not too busy today, because I get this feeling that we're going to be here a long time. Anyways, since we're not exactly at risk right now, tell me a little about yourself, I'd love to get to know you better", he requested her with a smile, but still fully red in the face to a point his hair nearly blended in with his skin tone. With such a red face however, his eyes stood out greatly, with a green emerald glow that looked charming and nice with rays of the sunlight reflecting light off of them, but also vicious when he chose to look at you with narrowed eyes. 

[ID: 85632]

Goblin: [MD: 1] [Miss]

Able: [BD: 1] [Miss]

Able | HP: 172/180 | NRG: 13/18 [+1 - 2 = -1] | Hate - 0

Edited by Able

Telrenya let out a giggle when the man continued to joke around, relieved that they could find a way to enjoy the situation, even a little bit. With how little damage the goblin had managed to do, and how the creature was acting more like a childish troublemaker than an actual threat to their safety, she began to think of it less as a monster and more as a nuisance. She allowed herself to relax a bit, telling herself that there was no need to be on edge while the little goblin squealed and chattered and danced around them like a fool.

"Hm?" Telrenya looked toward the man as he asked her to tell him about herself. She hesitated after his question, as if unsure of how to answer it. "Oh, umm..." She filled the silence to allow her some time to think. What was it he wanted to know? She didn't think she was a particularly interesting person, and at the same time she wasn't sure how much personal information she was comfortable with divulging to an acquaintance. The woman shifted her weight, her brow furrowing in thought as she mulled over the possible responses to his request. "Let's see... I enjoy classical music?" The statement left her with an upward inflection before she continued. "I play--err, used to play violin, so there are a lot of pieces that I like to play and listen to." She felt the need to correct herself, recalling just how long it's been since she held the instrument in her hands.

"What about you?" She curiously shot the subject back at him. Music was always easy for her to talk about, so she was happy with her choice in conversation.

Listening to the player talk about her musical history while maintaining his eyes on the goblin was a talk an a half. It went from being on one side of him to the other rather quickly, when she brought up classical music he didn't think too much of it, in fact Able had never been as big on music anyways. "As for me, I've been more of an athlete than a musician. I was the captain of my high school soccer team, and I had every intention to play more when I was in college, up until I got stuck here. As for family, I have an older sister, whom had already gone off to college and graduated, and my two parents who were both quite busy with their jobs, but they did their best to keep me happy and to be around for me when I needed them. I really can't complain about my life." Losing his train of thought after he felt another sting near his ankle, where the goblin had managed to slash it's rusted dagger across only to take another small chunk of his health pool, which didn't seem to bother him nearly as much.

Perhaps it was best that he did less fooling around and focused more on the enemy at hand, the one that was causing him more trouble than it was worth. "What's your plans for the future?" He asked "Surely, you have an idea of how you want to build your character already. Unless you have no intentions of being a part of the front lines to help clear the game. But as for me, I have the intent of becoming a Martial Artist tank who sustains his way through boss fights rather than blocking the damage. I'm going for a light armor set so I can still get evasion into my kit to become slippery enough where people would struggle to hit me, and by the looks of it I should get some accuracy here pretty soon, since I clearly can't eve hit this stupid thing!" He said as he went to kick it with not intentions of landing it due to frustration. The goblin fell on it's back laughing at Able once more and then stood up to mock the kick he just did towards its direction.

[ID: 85664]

Goblin: [MD: 9] [9 + 1 - 3 = 7 Damage]

Able: [BD: 4] [Miss]

Able | HP: 165/180 | NRG: 12/18 [+1 - 2 = -1] | Hate - 0

Edited by Able

"Hmm..." She mused while Able spoke about himself in return. "I'm not great at sports myself." She tacked on, a bit of disappointment in her small voice. It seemed those were two subjects where their talents most certainly differed. In the real world, Estelle would occasionally wish she was more athletically gifted, but truthfully she just never put much work into it. Any focus she did put towards her body was more superficial--she was rather strict with herself when it came to taking care of her skin and watching what she ate, but exercise was also an area she slacked off in.

She hadn't dwelled on the thought for too long before Able shot another question her way. "Oh, a build?" She repeated to herself. "Mmm..."A mumble left her as she tapped a finger on her chin. "Well, I know that I want to get damage first. I'm not sure how many damaging skills there are...but maybe after that maybe some defensive skills?"