[PP - F2] Adventure Awaits <<Long Live the Queen>>

Invious had traveled up to the next floor above floor 1... this was honestly the first time she had intention to leave the walls of the main settlements... today, she was wanting to find a partner to take down a quest boss being said to be easy. She had looked down to her basic rapier and sighed, she knew she couldn't defeat the boss all on her own. She had removed the cloth around her mouth and exposed her mouth, keeping her hair covered with the cloak, and her top portion of her face with her snake mask. She had looked around to the many players asking to see if anyone would take her along to fight the boss, however majority was that they all said no and or they were already in a party and don't know her. Its not like she was complaining that shes teaming up with complete strangers, however its needed to level up in this world. With a sigh, she just continued to ask around to see if anyone would eventually say yes to her.

@Gryas

Gryas was relaxing in the town center of the second floor watching the players move around on what ever business they had. He had been on the second floor for a little while now but had not really done anything on this floor yet, he basically had just wanted to get off the first floor and try and progress a bit as he had done most of the quests available on the first floor already. Looking at most of the people in the square it seemed that most of them were walking around in small groups already, looks like most have already made parties to get through the trials on this floor which was smart as it was dangerous to go alone. It made Gryas think that he should probably do the same, his usual partner had disappeared on some quest or another a couple of days ago and he hadn't seen her since so this was a good opportunity to maybe reach out and make some new companions. Only problem was Gryas had never really been good at that sort of thing, he tended to come off as a bit standoffish. As he was mid thought he heard someone just off to the side asking people if they wanted to join up for a quest, Gryas took this as a happy coincidence as it saved him from going out of his comfort zone asking people to join him and instead he could just offer his assistance. "Hello there, I hear you are looking for some help killing a boss? I find that I have no  plans for today myself so I would be happy to give some assistance. The names Gryas."  He said as he reached out a armor plated hand in greeting.

Spoiler

1 Base Damage,   30 Damage Mitigation,  Thorns 2 (14 dam on attack),  Taunt +1

Hide contents

Battle Ready

5 x HP Potions (+40HP)

1 x Over Health Potion (50HP)

1 x Damage potion (+1 Damage)

Hide contents

Name: Resilience
Item Type: [Heavy Armour]
Tier: [1]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [Mitigation 3]
Description: [This silver Full Plate Armour is lined with black trim and embossed on the chest piece is an image of a of a dragon taking flight. The forearms are each formed like the jagged claws of a dragon, returning some damage to those that attack the wearer.]

Name: Spiked Ivory Guardian
Item Type: [Shield]
Tier: [1]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [Thorns 2, Taunt 1]
Description: [A steel heater shield reinforced with Ivory and the image of an ivory dragon embossed on the front. Twin dragon claws grow out the sides of the shield and wrap their way down to the bottom, when used correctly the defender is able to reflect damage back towards their aggressors.]

Name: Lance of Envy
Item Type: [One Handed Assault Spear]
Tier: [1]
Quality: [Uncommon]
Enhancements: 1 Paralyze <Removes enemy action for 1 turn if ATK is 9-10 (Unmodified)>
Description:
A long weapon silver weapon that shines in sunlight, it’s tip arches out into a pyramid shape with small ‘wings’ at the bottom tips. The pole of the lance is coloured aqua and had multiple hand-grips for the wielder to use. When this weapon is applying its Paralyze affect, the tip of the spear lights up a bright white colour when coming into contact with its target.  

@Invious Out of Character: Sorry it took so long to reply, I have been really busy with work

Edited by Gryas