[PP-F1] Frayed Friendship (Complete)

Her lips rose into one last smile as Itzal assured that they could speak anytime. She felt like it would be abusing his kindness to seek him out for advice or help, though it was inevitable a time like that would come. Out of everyone she knew, Itzal was the one she looked up to most - or at least, one of the people she could speak to without recourse. As he recommended which potions might aid them the most, she nodded. "Alright, I'll look into buying a few more then. Maybe I'll visit Morg- uh, Jonathon in his shop."

Since arriving, the stresses resting on Birdie's shoulders had all but disappeared, replaced by hope for the future. Itzal hadn't reacted in a negative manner at all, and while she was slightly worried about how Beatbox and Aereth would react, she was filled with hope that they'd take it as well as the Scout Paladin. "Thank you for agreeing to meet up today. I can't tell you how it means to me... I-I promise that I'm here for good this time, no running away." The words haunted her, though she truly believed in them.

Thread completed!

All players get 1 SP and 200 Col