[PP-F6] Save the Trees <<Deforestation>>

As the beast fell, she knew this battle was already won. Considering the quests recommend level was so low, the bluenette would be lying if she said she was surprised, but it was a victory she would celebrate nonetheless. Birdie met @Atzo's words with a nod at first, though his inquiry of the boss' abilities drew blanks. "Regretfully, no. I didn't have the Col to ask a Broker..."

She moved her rapier, using the correct motion to initiate Flashing Penetration once more. Her blade lit up a spectacular yellow and in an instant, she emerged on the other side of <<Byakko>>, blasting her way through the beast in five of the Sword Art's eleven thrusts. As its carcass burst into a thousand polygons, she eased herself from a combat position, turning to the man with a smile. "It doesn't matter anymore. The Byakko didn't get to attack us... judging from the number it did on this place, though," she turned to the burnt forest, "I'd say it's better we didn't witness it."

The quest log updated immediately, causing her to sigh in relief. "I'm glad that's over... thank you for accompanying me. Our conversation has been insightful." As a gesture of thanks and good will, she motioned for a hand shake, diverting her eyes at the final moment. "I-if it's not too much trouble, shall we add each other as friends? The more allies we have, the better, I figure."

~~~~

ID: 86765 - BD: 2+3+1=6 - MD: -

[H:2] Birdie - HP: 640/640 - EN: 45/64

• Concentration Used: +1 BD, 5 posts cooldown
  • Sword Art Used: Flashing Penetration [Damage = 11*11=121]

[H:2] Atzo - HP: 420/420 - EN: 35/42

Byakko - HP: -12/150 - DEAD

Edited by Birdie

Atzo watched as the beast fell. He was surprised at the sheer power that these players had, though he guessed that was what happened when you were high level. “Indeed, well done” Atzo said attempting to put some sort of congratulation in his voice “It no trouble, I will never turn down some SP. Thank you for allowing me to accompany you.” Then she asked about friends lists. He had almost forgotten they existed. “Oh, sure.” Atzo sent her a friend request, once it was accepted he turned to the path. “It was very nice to have quested with you, perhaps we can do it again sometime. But for now I am going to go meditate. Good luck on your adventures and if you ever need anything feel free to message me.” With that he headed towards the Waterfall to sit and think as his plan was before. “I will have to put some of today in my journal. Who knows, I might even be able to write a poem based on it.”

@Birdie