[OP-F1] Welcome to Sao!

I walk along a path. being blurred to others. I listen to someone talk to eachother. I look for some kind of dungeon or something to succeed in. I slow down, and walk over to a patch of grass blocking everything behind me. I silently talk and argue in my mind about what to do. I suddenly yawn, and look up at the direction of the sun. "Almost night..." I mutter as I see stars, and the moon starting to come out. Floor one was beautiful, and something to really smile at. Yet he knew he couldn't show emotions. He was darkness himself. His dark coat, Started to grow a lighter color with the light streaks of the stars, shining and glittering across it. The stars were definitely a sight to see. He liked it on floor one, quietness and sights are put together, rather than death, death and more death.... he still loved to fight, even if he shouldn't risk his life, that much.

I look at him, then look back at the stars. Showing no emotion toward him. I then get up. "I'm going to go get a drink." I say as I get up, and move towards a restaurant near here. I buy a couple of drinks. Then take them out to the place I was sitting, sure enough he was still there. I offer him the drink and sit down next to him. Lifting the drink towards the stars as if toasting. I yawn and look at the crazy glaring stars, sparkling up the sky. My cape Touching the ground. Sweeping dust behind me. I drink it, then look at the stars again. My cape glowing more and more... I then open my menu and organize it.

"Heard about it, don't need to paint much things in SAO though." I say as I look up and then lay on my back, rustling my hair, and messing it up a bit, my cape against my back... my gray shirt with a collar under it. My sword had been glittering, it being on the ground now. "Time to defeat something." I said as I got up with blood thirst. Yet I hadn't been a vampire, It was in my blood to kill at least one thing a day. I get up dust off my coat and sprint towards an animal nearby I heard. I yawn and slash through it with linear as it dies. It's inner parts turns red, then its particles demolish into blue and green pieces.