[PP-F8] Borenthia

Rusty's mind drifted as he mindlessly threw rocks into the river that flowed through the town. He sat on the ledge of one of the many stone bridges that were created to allow passage between the two halves of the town. Boredom was something he had become accustomed to, considering he never really left the safe zone of the floors. Although each new floor was different, they all used the same assets and at times, animations. In fact, the animation of the river below him was something he could recreate if given the tools. It was an odd feeling to have since he was trapped in a deadly video game that would fry his brain if he died or someone took it off. He contemplated the thought that he could die in this game, never seeing the embrace of the real world again. It was a chilling idea, but.. they would get out eventually no? Decent progress was being made to clear the floors and people were definitely working in real life to find away to brick the NervGears and free them all. It was probably only matter of time. Hopefully.

Atzo walked through the town. He wore a casual smirk-like grin as he walked. He adorned <<The King’s Cloth>>, <<Deterioration>>, and <<The Broken Crown>>, the later of which sat crooked on his head. “So many things to do, so many people to meet. So many minds to pick” He thought as he observes one of the busier streets. He perfectly masked any emotion he didn’t want to show as he walked, having only the nonchalant and relaxed expression showing. He looked into the river, seeing his reflection, though as he looked up from the river he saw someone on a bridge, throwing rocks. Atzo walked quickly but still relaxed to the man. “Hello there, mind if I take a seat next to you?” He paused before introducing himself. “I am Atzo, The Forgotten King and Leader of the Emerald Harbingers. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” beneath the perfect mask of outward emotion, Atzo felt as though he were dead. The part of him he had been trying to kill fighting back, not quite dead yet.

@Rusty

"Nope I don't mind, go ahead and sit." He said, looking up at the guy. This guy was stacked with items or at least he looked like he did to Rusty. The crown was a odd addition, maybe he took this game a little too seriously, although it wasn't that rare. There was plenty of role-players in the game, although much less than in normal, non-deadly games. "Whatever floats their boats, gotta keep their mind off it somehow... forgotten king of what now? Is that guild or something? Never heard of them." He tossed his last rock into the river below. "I'm Kurusu Glenn, nice to meet you. Hate my username, in case you're wondering why I didn't introduce myself like that, although feel free to use it if you want. Anyway, what's with the crown? Is it just an accessory or do you actually get buffs from it?"

Edited by Rusty