[SP-F1] Crystal Dungeon

I Speed towards a grassland of red eyed boars. I run towards one and used linear, It not seeing me, turns around, as I use it I go through the animal making a red line through it. I grin at the kill and run through another. I find the blue crystals breaking apart the animal, It turning night I sit on the ground from the running, and killing I get tired... I smirk as I look at the bright stars, yawning and eating a sandwhich... I stand up, and make use of myself by buying a room in an inn, one bathroom, one bedroom, and one kitchen. I jump into the bed, and go to sleep automatically. Today was a long day filled with killing and running...

I sleep the night away, as stars glitter into the room. I smile in my sleep. My dream had been about small bunnies in a field, getting killed various times. Bleeding... He smiled at the thought. And woke up, completely Aware of peoples talking loudly outside his room. He ignored them then ran into the kitchen eating a sandwich, eating it happily full...