[PP-f2]Advancing in level(Zelrious, Kaleb)

A large Boar attacked The two. Zelrius smirked and stepped out of the way to allow Kaleb to fight it

Kaleb 19/19

Boar 10/10

Zelrius 43/43

Miles 38/38

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

We are trying this again, simply because I do not like the other Battle system AT ALL. Many have told me it is confusing, Though Most of those same people have told me it is easier to understand once you've used it.

Battle System:

C = Critical = 1+Level/5 (ex, Level 20 would be a +5 Crit Damage)

Damage = D = Ex Say Attacker rolls 6, And Defender rolls a 3, The attacker does 2 damage If you roll 1-2 higher it is 1 damage, If you rolls 3-6 it is 2 damage, 7-9 higher is 3 damage

Attacker: Battle die is the only that counts, a 10 is automatically C + D Ex, If attacker rolls a 10 and Defend rolls a 9, That is 4 damage.

Defender: If you roll a Higher battle die, You can dodge, If you roll a higher Battle AND loot, You can Counter.

Also, I like the idea of Armor adding Modifiers, however, I'd have to balance it, beings you cannot have heavy armor and run around like you have none so here is what I will do: Cloth Clothing (Robes, General Clothes, etc) Will add Plus 2 to loot (defending) die, Light armor (Default, just overall Light Armor) will add Plus 1 to Loot and negate 1 damage from attack, Normal armor (For those who couldn't care less what armor they have) will affect nothing, Heavy armor will Negate the effect of 3 damage points, but, decreases Loot die by 2. Shields, depending on wieght and size, will have similar effects following the same rubric, though Replacing Cloth with N / A

Levels OVERALL are given extra damage too in order to keep Fights between two High Levels quick, Every 5 Levels is an extra damage (Same as Crit)

Levels:

every 5 levels the Attacker is higher then the Defender is an extra damage

Ex. Zauis is level 20 and Zelrius is 15, Zauis rolls a 9 and Zelrius rolls a 4, Then Zauis would do 7 damage.

Monsters are leveled floor x1.5

Ex Crit: Zauis rolls a 10 and Zelrius rolls a 9, Zauis would do 10 damage.

Rolls of the same strength are both dealt 1 damage as a reprecussion

Ex. Zauis rolls a 10 and Zelrius Rolls a 10, Both are dealth 1 damage

Levels OVERALL are given extra damage too in order to keep Fights between two High Levels quick, Every 5 Levels is an extra damage