[F1-SP] Killing time [Complete]

Roll

Spoiler

ID# 89383 results:

Loot: 18

Found a treasure chest!

As David got closer to the log it became obvious that the markings on the tree were not writing at all, but places where the wolves, and bears in the area had sharpened their claws. There were bits of fur everywhere, and deep gouges in what little remained of the wood.

"Interesting, well I had better get going before whatever made those comes-"

David's words were cut short as he turned the corner to enter the fallen log. A large wooden chest, held shut with a rather intricate looking lock sat neatly at the back of the hollow. The warrior walked over to it gleefully, and knelt down to test it's mettle.

"Click. Click"

The mechanism sounded as David tugged on it. This lock was solid, and it would take a hefty blow, or someone skilled with lock-picking to open it. Good thing Dave brought along a really big hammer.

Edited by David_Black

Rolls

Spoiler

ID# 89384 results:

LD: 7

+50 Col, (2) T1 materials, (2) T1 uncommon HP Recovery Potions

"Crash!"

With one heavy handed shot David was able to remove the lock from the chest. It fell to the floor with a satisfying clunk allowing the lid of the chest to swing open. Another white menu appeared. On it, it listed the contents of this chest. Fifty Col, two iron bars, and a pair of Health potions. Not a bad haul for an evening of casual hunting. At that thought David busted out laughing.

"Casual hunting, right like thats a thing." He muttered to himself before accepting the loot he had been presented with. "Hiro is going to freak out when he sees I've brought home money. Maybe he will even let me have a few extra drinks this time. I sure need 'em" David mused as he turned to leave. It was going to be a rather long walk back to the tavern, but hopefully a much safer one as players had begun filing out of the town of beginnings to begin the daily grind.

:Thread summary:

Spoiler

*Went hunting
*fought a wolf for a hilariously long time
*killed the wolf, and took it's parts
*found a fallen tree with a chest inside
*Took stuff from chest, and went home.

Total loot

+110 Col, (6) T1 materials, (2) T1 uncommon HP Recovery Potions
Thread length: 1 page+
Reward amounts: +400 col & 1 SP.

Edited by David_Black