Attention Alchmists!

Well?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Why are you sitting there? DO ET!
    • Cool idea. Now come up with the ingredients for everything.
    • Waste of time you naive simpleton.
    • Too many potions/crystals. Narrow down the list.
    • No! Just no.
    • You're so smart. Notice me Miaki-Senpai!!! (I also accept Sensei)
    • Miaki for PREZ!!!!

(First off. Take a look at that kick a dice roll. That should tell you how awesome my idea is.)

Calling all alchemists! I don't know about you guys but I find the lack of ingredients and information to get a shop started disturbing. Right now none of us have much if any information about what is needed to make potions or crystals. Far as I have been able to learn is that there are only two types of potions in SAO: <> and <> potions now when it comes to crystals the list is rather long so I took the liberty of copying from the SAO wiki.

Antidote Crystal (Green)- cure/recover any status effects.

Healing Crystal Peach Blossom)- completely heals the target.

Teleport Crystal (Blue)- transport the user to a chosen city's Teleport Gate plaza.

Corridor Crystal (Indigo)- a larger form of teleport crystal that opens a teleport gate to any location that the player has marked. Corridor crystals have a darker shade of blue then the teleport crystal.

Message Record Crystal (Light Sea Green when recording/playing-back, Teal when inactive)- record what someone has said.

Record Crystal- take in-game screenshots. Can print out via NPC shops later on.

Screen-Shot Camera Crystal- take in-game screenshots. Can print out via NPC shops later on.

Now I know we mention these somewhere around here but this is listed for convenience sake. What needs to be done is come up with the names of ingredients and where they can be found for potions and crystals. Now I suppose anything crystallized should require a base ingredient to create a crystal item. Potions could require a combination (little complex but Im just mentioning it) or just a simple single ingredient to make a certain type of potion. It must be remembered that crystals of all kinds don't work in anti-crystal fields like on floors 74 & 75.

Ideas for potions include (Im listing the obvious as well):

Health: Simple potion which slowly returns the users HP bar (str can vary based on crafting roll).

Cure: Another basic potion which decreases negative effects or grant temporary immunity (a difference should be specified between the potion and crystal versions).

Night Vision: Allows for temporary ability to use night vision such as an RP taking place in a dark cave or cavern.

Stamina: Okay, this one is just a thought but it could be used for reducing the cooldown time of using sword skills or something (this would be a rare item atleast).

Fortify [iNSERT SKILL HERE]: Need to improve your stealth or detection skills for a few min? Down this puppy and presto! You have a temporary stat boost (rare item) (GM approval).

Poison: A throwable item that if rolled high enough will give add gradual damage dealt over a series of turns for the one hit with the bottle (str can very based on crafting roll).

Burn: This fiery concoction will burn away at the enemies HP for a series of turns.

Frost: This icy-blue compound will cause the target to slow down for a series of turns. Reducing their battle roll for 1-2 turns.

Paralysis: This throwable potion with tense up the target's muscles and completely immobilizes them for a number of turns. (RP uses could include using this to spike a drink like Kuradeel did to Kirito.)

• 4 weeks later...