[PP-F7] A devastating trap

Alex and his brother, Locke, were walking around one day when they came across a dungeon cave-type. He thought him and his brother could handle it, so we went into the cave, deep into it. It was a fun trip, actually, and you could see all the stalagmites and the other ones, Alex forgot what they were called. But it would be fun when they got to the monsters. But, for know, they just continued walking.

I walked with my brother who I had just recently found. It was such a coincidence, that I found him, but I loved it. Not going solo anymore, that's what this was about. It was all about that. Simple. Fact. Of. Not. Being. Solo! Soon, in the cave, we found crystals! We went to go see how many there were........ 5 crystals. I went to pick one up, and an alarm went off. suddenly we were surrounded by 3 iron rock golems. I went to attack one right away and dealt a critical to it; it tried to swing back at me but (Thank God) It missed.

Locke-9/9

Alex-15/15

Backbitter-10/10

Golem-2/4

Golem-4/4

Golem-4/4

Locke rolls the dice; battle dice 9, crafting dice 12, and loot dice 9

(OOC-Loot die determines amount)

1-5

2 crystals

6-8

3 crystals

9-15

5 crystals

16-18

6 crystals

19-20

8 crystals

Items recieved in post:

5 cave crystals

Alex got on Backbitter's back, and thought, this must be some kind of lizard boar. "Brother!" He yelled. "Can you handle that one and I can handle the rest!" They charged at one of the golems, knocking its head off and killing it

Alex rolls the dice; battle dice 9, crafting dice 2, and loot dice 4

Alex-15/15

Backbitter-10/10

Locke-9/9

Golem-KO

Golem-2/4

Golem-4/4

I saw Alex kill the golem and heard him yell, Brother! I can handle these two. can you handle that one?" I charge at the same golem once again, ready to finish it off. HI-YA! My attack missed but the enemy's did as well.

Locke rolls the dice; battle dice 3, crafting dice 11, and loot dice 5

Locke-9/9

Golem-2/4

Golem-4/4

Alex saw his brothers attack fail. Darn. He got off backbitter and attacked with Backbitter in a giant two hit thrust attack, along with Backbitter, the lizard boar. The hits were implanted into the golem in a critical hit strike, destroying it.

Alex rolls the dice; battle dice 9, crafting dice 7, and loot dice 3

Alex-15/15

Backbitter-18/18

Locke-9\9

Golem-ko

Golem-2\4

Alex and Backbitter charged toward Locke ten turned to the golem. "Die, stupid golem!" I rode Backbitter as we charged back at the golem. Our at5ack missed when the golem swung his way at Backbitter, causing a critical for it.

Alex rolls the dice; battle dice 4, crafting dice 5, and loot dice 19

Alex-15/15

Backbitter-8\10

Locke-9\9

Golem-2\4

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=golem&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=S8v284u7Ei8lrM&tbnid=g0ynZGmKQeMNQM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.creativeuncut.com%2Fgallery-19%2Fff14-golem-render.html&ei=gztlU7XvAYGGyAH-2IDQDA&psig=AFQjCNHjTlfVk_xJOPLbySRaN5nHH-itFA&ust=1399229675617841

Im not gonna let my brother strip me of my pride. I wanna defeat the beast by the sheer power of me. I charge at the beast once again, hoping for a good landing critical. The beast slashes at me as i destroy it right after. "Boo-Ya! I am on a roll!" The gates to the room opened and we continued on our quest through the cave. The cave had many other caverns, but none decent. But then we got into a room much like the first......that looked the same with a stash in a treasure chest as before. But there was something about it........it was an armor chest! I ran up to it and opened it and there was...... A phantoms breastplate! +2 HP! Wahoo! Then, soon after, a giant demon appeared....no, I should say a demon wraith. I ran at it and attacked it after I put my breastplate on, dealing a critical to the wraith as it stroke back.

Locke-9\11 HP

Wraith-15\17 hp

Locke rolls the dice; battle dice 9, crafting dice 11, and loot dice 19

Loot dice-

1-10

Plain no bonus armor

1-15

New phantoms helm +1 HP

16-20

New phantoms breastplate +2 Hp

items obtained:

Phantoms breastplate