[PP-F2] Two <<DHA: 2>> (Ruby)

Golden eyes slowly fluttered open to stare at the wooden ceiling of the inn above her. Using her elbows, the woman rose herself into a sitting position, her long brown hair pouring all over her shoulders and back as a yawn pushed up from her chest. Deciding to not walk all the way home, Jevi had decided to simply rent out a room in an inn for the night after hunting for some materials the day before. The half asleep woman stared over at the window across from her for a moment before turning in the bed and placing her feet on the floor. As she rose to a standing position, Jevi stretched her arms out to the side, before swiping her hand upwards to open up her menus. Rubbing her eyes, Jevi typed up a message to Ruby, thinking about the quest line she had brought up to her.

To: Ruby

Hey hun, I had a lot of fun the other day fighting that dragon. I was wondering if you wanted to get to the second one today? I'll meet you up on the second floor.

After closing out the menus, the woman equipped her heavy armor and curved sword at her waist before making her way out to the center of town, where she warped up to the similar square on the second floor. Jevi then found a nice place to stand and wait, leaning against the side of a shop.

@Ruby

Ruby was and is a really heavy sleeper, this being said she had woke up at noon today forgetting to set an alarm to wake up earlier, however... she loves her beauty sleep, despite going to bed at a decent time last night. Ruby had slowly woke up from her beauty sleep, and looked at the time... it was noon. She had taken a deep breath as she knew she had overslept a little bit today, then she had checked her messages to see that she had received a message from Jevi... a few hours ago. Ruby's face had quickly turned to a "Oh sh*t" face as she had read the message to see she had been asking about the second DHA quest. Ruby had quickly equipped her Mechancial Princess outfit and dased to the main settlement of floor 8, she had quickly ran to the floor teleporter in a worry and called out to teleport to floor 2. Eventually she had stepped out of the teleporter and looked around in a hurry seeing Jevi by a side of a shop. She had ran over to Jevi bowing with her hands on her knees breathing with her messy hair from bed saying "I-I'm so sorry Jevi, I overslept!"

@Jevi

The brunette stood there waiting patiently for Ruby to arrive. She watched as player after player stepped from the warp ring, each one not the girl she was waiting for. There was always the possibility she was in the middle of crafting, or possibly training with someone else. Was Jevi's low level turning her off to being with her, and going on quests with her? Maybe she was starting to see hanging out with Jevi as more of babysitting with her. The woman sighed before shaking her head-- No, she knew Ruby was not like that. She only shared love and care for her, and knew she would never ditch her for a date, especially one that Jevi had asked Ruby on instead of the other way around.

It had been about an hour now that Jevi had been waiting.. Now the self doubt was gone, and was replaced with a bit of an annoyed feeling. What the hell was Ruby up to where she could not at least contact her back? Was this the second person she dated that was going to do this to her? Maybe she should just-- And there she was, coming through the warp ring. Ruby's hair was a mess.. as well as an entirely different, vibrant pink. Jevi's golden eyes went wide as the woman stopped in front of Jevi, breathing heavy with her hands on her knees. With pursed lips, the brunette took in a deep breath through her nostrils, before expelling it with a small giggle.  

Placing her hands on Ruby's shoulders, she stood the girl up right, before running her fingers through her long blonde hair to help push down some of the unruly pieces that stuck out from side to side. "Its okay hun. I was getting a bit worried for a bit." she said with a smile before looking the girl in the eyes, "If I knew you were that much of a sleepy head, I would have waited to message you, or gone to the Eighth Floor to wake you up myself." Her eyes then shifted to the hot pink hair on your head, "And pink hair? That's new."

@Ruby

Ruby had straightened herself as she had placed her hands on her knees as she had arrived late, as she had placed her hands on her shoulders, running fingers through her long hair and flattening out her hair, Ruby had smiled and listened to her speak out, she had giggled nervously when she had said she would have waited to message her and would have gone to the Eighth Floor to wake her up herself. She had placed a finger on the bottom of her lip and looked over with a embarrassed smile "Well... sometimes I am not asleep. Either way you don't need to come get me yourself." she had giggled. Jevi had noticed her new Pink Hair and said that its new, she had giggled and moved forward to her body and placed both of her hands on her bottom and pulled her close to her "You like the new look? I wanted to try a interesting new hair color, I think it makes me look even cuter. How about you?" she giggled giving her bottom a squeeze before moving her hands around her waist.

@Jevi

Once Ruby's hair looked back to normal-- or at least, back to normal yet hot pink-- she removed her hands from Ruby's head, and took a small step back, a smile spreading on her face. After playfully mentioning that she would be willing to head to her house to wake her up personally, Ruby shone an embarrassed look back to Jevi, telling her that sometimes, she was not sleeping. The brunette's head cocked to the site for a moment, what did she mean she sometimes wasn't asleep? For a moment, Jevi felt confused, and suspicious. What other reasons would she have for not sleeping.. "What else would you be doing then?" the woman asked, her arms crossing at her chest with a single brow raising.

After answering just what else she could have been doing, Ruby stepped forward, her hands gripping onto Jevi's ass, causing the girl's eyes to open wide as she was pulled into Ruby. As her body pressed against the pink haired girl, her placed her hands on her shoulders with a small laugh. "I think you look great either way, but the pink is a nice tough." she said as she took a lock of the pink hair in her fingers. "Reminds me a lot of my old, purple hair."

Gripping onto her butt pulling her forward she had looked over when she had asked what else would she had been doing, she had a slight blush on her face, then she had moved her hands to her waist and said "Lets just say I think about you in certain ways." she had giggled and then moved forward and pressed her lips against Jevi's. Before long she had broke off from the kiss and looked forward to her girlfriend Jevi as she had spoke out. She had giggled when she had said that it looked good and it reminded her when she had Purple hair, she had asked Jevi staying a little close to her and said "Soo... why did you dye your hair back to normal and not keep the purple hair?" she had wondered why she had dyed her hair in this instance, she probably would have looked a lot better with purple hair. She had blushed slighty at the sight of her having purple hair.

@Jevi

"In certain ways..?" The brunette questioned Ruby's choice of words for a mere second until she pieced everything together-- the embarrassed smile, the blush on her cheeks. Jevi's own browned cheeks flushed red as her golden eyes went wide, she was not expecting that answer. "O-Oh!" Before the woman had a chance to question it any more, Ruby had pulled her by her waist and planted a kiss on her lips. After the two had separated, and Jevi mentioned how she felt about Ruby's hair, the girl followed up with a question about Jevi's old hair. Jevi chuckled and shook her head, "In school, back when I just didn't give a [censored] about what people thought anymore, I dyed it purple. I just.. had liked how it looked at the time so I just kept dying it." The woman ran a hand through her own hair, a soft smile forming on her lips, "I guess I felt that, now that I've found people that care about me, I felt like I didn't need it anymore.." 

Ruby had blushed when she had said out in certain ways, however she had giggled when Jevi had smiled embarrassingly and had a blush on her cheeks, around here is when she had pressed her lips against Jevi's, she had placed two and two together and got the legist of what she had meant. Eventually Ruby had asked out about her hair, and Jevi had basically explained that it was purple because back in school when she used to not care about what people thought, she just died it purple and liked it and kept it. Then had said out that she felt that she had found that people cared about her so she didn't need it anymore. Stepping up to Jevi wrapping both of her arms around her neck and said seductively "Well... I think you would look very sexy with purple hair again, you should try it out again sometime." she said with a bit of a giggle, she didn't kiss her she had just held her close to her.

@Jevi

After making a comment about her current choice of hair, and how she believed purple would have made the girl look much sexier, Ruby pulled Jevi in again so that their faces were nearly pressing together yet again. Immediately, Jevi could feel the stared of other players-- two women standing right up against each other, creating a very visually public display of affection. She could feel her heart race in her chest, but not only because of the close proximity of Ruby, but from the anxiety of feeling all eyes on them. Jevi placed her hands onto Ruby's shoulders, gently separating herself from her grip around her waist. She offered her a polite smile before taking a breath, looking into her eyes with raised brows. "S-So how about that quest?" she brought up to change the topic. "Have you heard anything about where we can find this dragon?" 

Ruby had smiled when she had gotten close towards Jevi again, she had just loved to make her blush and bothered, even though she had figured that it wouldn't be hard due to how she is at the current moment. She had felt her heart speed up in her chest, and she had gently seperated herself with a smile seeing that she was clearly embarrassed. Ruby had giggled when she had spoke out about the quest, and if she had heard anything about where they could find the dragon. Ruby had placed her hands on her hips and she had leaned forward saying "Awe, its so cute to see you get all flustered from me getting all attracted to you~" she had giggled and brought a hand up to her mouth. She had straightened herself and said out to her "Well this next dragon is in the forest in a specific location, and it was said it could be quite the prankster, and even wrap its roots around your feet to trip you." she had moved forward towards her kissing her lips gently and quickly before just grabbing her hand and stepping out once "C'mon we got work to do, lets get that sexy butt into shape."

@Jevi

Ruby seemed to already have the information of where the second dragon was located, and what was in store for them. Apparently this next dragon was located int he forest, rather than a mountainous region like its predecessor on the first floor. Not only that, but it was also a trickster that liked to use vines and branches to knock players off their feet when they least expected it. "Sounds like fun" Jevi said sarcastically, before Ruby approached her with another kiss on her lips. As if the peck itself had not taken Jevi off guard, Ruby's hand took hold of Jevi's and began to walk towards the gate surrounding the town. Golden eyes looked towards the ground for a minute before rising to look over at Ruby, "Hey.. I'm sorry I'm not.. as affectionate, or really as open to it as you are.. and that I get a little defensive when you do. I'm just.. still getting used to it is all." 

Ruby had grabbed onto her hand and gave her a peck on the lips after she had said that it sounded like fun, she had giggled when she had then looked over towards Ruby after a moment and she had said out that she was sorry for not being as affectionate, or really open as she was. Ruby had turned around and hugged her, no attempts to grab her ass or anything, just a normal hug and she had said "Never apologize for that Alex. I love you the way you are, and eventually just by being with my flirty and handsy self I am pretty sure you'll get used to it." she had broke away from the hug but still had her hands on her hips as she had leaned forward kissing her on the lips again offering a smile "I am okay with you not being affectionate, matter of fact I need someone like you in my life, someone who can be strong willed and not just hands all over me all the time." she had giggled before grabbing onto her hand once more "C'mon we got a Dragon to slaughter."

@Jevi

Ruby had stopped in her tracks and turned, pulling Jevi into an emrace after she tried to apologize. The brunette let out a breathy chuckle as Ruby’s arms held her for a moment, before she pressed her lips into hers yet again. Jevi was not sure how she felt about Ruby’s “hands on” approach to their relationship. She cared for Ruby, she truly did.. she could have just done with a little bit less.. touching.. at least while in public. Being only the second relationship she had been in.. she was not sure what was the norm at this point. Though despite, she knew that if she wanted to be with Ruby, she would need to get used to some of it. However, she decided she would save that compromise for a later date, for as Ruby said, the two had a Dragon to find. The two women made their way through the streets of the stone built city, until they were no longer in the safe zone. “So where exactly is this dragon anyway?” Jevi asked, turning her head to face Ruby.

Ruby had known that she had been quite "Handsy" when it came to Jevi in public, however thinking about it... it was just something she had liked doing, she had liked flirting with her, grabbing her boobs and butt for a squishy feel and... well she had thought that it would be her way of showing affection and love towards her. Even if she had been getting pleasure from doing so. She cared about her, even if she could be a little too shy, or not that very flirty, the fact that she loves her and doesn't immediately push her away from anything was enough for her to really love her back. They had walked out of the town and out into the wilderness holding each others hands, and then she had asked where exactly is the dragon, Ruby had turned her head to meet Jevi's and she had said out to her "I don't know exact locations, but I do know the area in which the dragon is said to be in, however, it will basically be a guess on where he'll even be."

@Jevi

The brunette nodded at Ruby, who was unsure of the exact location of the dragon. At least she knew the general area of where it usually resided, so that was a start. How hard could it be to find a dragon? The two women followed the path from Urbus until they passed into the tree line, still trying to follow the road that was mostly free of monsters. Jevi appreciated that the walk was uneventful, at least from attacking monsters, but it also left the trip quiet and eerie. However, the fact she was with Ruby made it a bit better, and made her feel a lot safer. "So I'm guessing if this dragon likes to use vines and branches to prank players and trip them.. that it has to be somewhere in this forest, right?" Jevi asked her, watching their feet for anything that might cause the two to trip and fall. 

They had walked out of the main settlement and out into the wilderness, she had wondered after she had made that statement how hard it would be just to find a simple dragon. She had looked down, and she didn't think that it would be insanely hard, however if it was said that it would have a prankster and a playful nature it could prove to be quite the challenge. She had looked up to Jevi when she had said that it likes to use vines and branches to prank players and trip them, and that it had to be somewhere in this forest if she was right, Ruby had giggled and said out to her "Yeah that's what they said, however I think its only in comba-" she was interrupted with being tripped by something, she had let go of her hand and fell onto the ground, immediately she had gotten onto her hands looking around rather annoyed that it had just happened, however she hadn't seen anything. Gritting her teeth she was really annoyed that she tripped right now.

@Jevi

Jevi stumbled forward as Ruby fell, slightly pulling Jevi before letting her go. After tripping herself slightly, yet keeping her balance, the brunette turned around to see Ruby in the dirt. "Are you okay?" Jevi asked a concerned voice, dropping down to a knee beside the blonde to help her get back up to her feet. As her and Ruby stood up again, Jevi looked down at the ground, seeing nothing but the clear dirt path, "Hun, what did you trip on?" Jevi asked her as she helped to brush off some of the dirt from her outfit. It was then that Jevi remembered Ruby's warnings about this dragon being a prankster. "This was probably the dragon.. I guess it can make the vines appear and disappear in a moment so we can't trace him."  Jevi turned around, pulling her curved sword from her belt, clutching the handle in her hands. "But that just means that it can see us.. and that we are close to finding it." 

Ruby had gotten to her hands pushing herself up clearly looking rather upset that she had gotten tripped like that, and she had looked towards Jevi which had asked if she was okay, with her short fuse burned she had said out "Of course I'm okay, do I look like I need any special attention?" she had growled out a bit. She had accepted her help though to get back onto her feet, however she had looked back to see if she could even see anything that she could had tripped on, in which to her seeing absolutely nothing she had gotten even more upset at seeing this. Jevi had asked out on what did she had tripped on she had looked back clearly upset saying to her "I mean you see the ground, I don't see a damn thing I could had tripped on so you tell me!" she had looked around, she knew it must had been the dragon, however she was rather confused on how it could had tripped her like that, however her tempter had been seriously getting to her.

@Jevi

After asking if the pink haired woman was alright, she snapped at Jevi. The woman's brows rose as she blinked a few times, letting it slide for the moment because she had just tripped and fallen into the dirt. Despite lashing out at Jevi, when all she was trying to do was care for her, the brunette still helped her up to her feet. With a long breath in through her nostrils, Jevi calmed her own nerve from Ruby's outburst, and spoke on her suspicions about what had been the reason for her to trip. To Jevi's complete surprise, Ruby's temper had gotten the better of her again. Jevi's back was to Ruby, so she did not see the now annoyed expression she wore on her face. However, her free hand seemed to tremble as it balled into a fist. Dropping her sword to the ground, Jevi spun around and stepped in front of Ruby, "Look Cecilia. I was just checking to see if you were okay because I care about you, okay? Gives you no right to get all pissy with me... And  I know just as much about this dragon and its stupid tricks as you do, so I'm just trying to help and figure things out." Jevi was able to maintain her anger, keeping her voice low for the most part as she scolded the woman for wrongly yelling at her. "So cut the attitude hun.. lets keep going." The woman's voice had dropped to mostly normal, save for a stern tone she kept. As she walked away from the pinkette, she picked up her sword and continued to push forward on the path. 

Before long getting up and looking around for the tricky dragon and she had stepped in front of Ruby saying out that she was just checking to see if she was okay because she had cared, and it didn't give her a right to get pissy at her, and she had known as much about this dragon and its tricks as much as she did, and she was just trying to help figure it out. Ruby had looked down a little ashamed of herself and the short fuse that she had, she had looked back up to Jevi that had said to cut the attitude and just to keep going. Ruby had moved forward and grabbed her wrist as she had teared a little bit and she had said out a little shaky in her voice "I-I'm sorry Alex... I just have a short fuse... and I just... I just, I dunno I get stressed out and frustrated a little too much... and... and..." she just didn't really know what to say at all, she had been ashamed of herself to treat her girlfriend like this, she just had enough power to restrain herself from crying.

@Jevi