[SP - F21] Fishing + ??? = Profit

Ruby had gotten her fishing pole ready, today was the day she was going to head to the 21st floor and brush off her now rusty fishing skills she once loved to do, and she was hoping to bring back home tonight a lot of materials to sell or give to guild members, get a lot of treasure chests to try to get some Col or some Unidentifeds. She had puffed her cheeks out and then shook her head for just a moment when she had wanted to get a certain Enhancement to make her first aid skills even better. However for now she had teleported to the 21st floor looking over to Purobolos she had said out to him "I am going to go fishing today Purry, I don't mind you going off on your own to explore but don't go too far away from me." Purobolos had nodded his head and began to loo around when Ruby had sat on the ground and sent the bobber out into the lake.

Ruby had sent out the bobber out into the lake and then began to play the waiting game to try to get some materials that she could use, or maybe even fish up some treasure. After a bit of time a man had walked behind her and said out to her "Oh.. I didn't expect to see anyone here today, you mind if I join you?" he had asked with a kind smile. Typically this would be a bad idea, however this man didn't seem like he would be any harm, she had looked back to the lake and said "Sure, as long as you don't scare all the fish away." she had chuckled. The man had let out a chuckle of his own and spoke out to her "Nah, I am too handsome to be able to scare away the fish like that." then he had took a seat near Ruby and sent his bobber out in the lake, Ruby had shook her head at his rather dumb comment and she had reeled in her pole to retrieve a material.

-----

ID: 94025 - CD: 5

Loot: 1 T3 Material

The man had looked over to Ruby and said when she had got a single material "So I see that you are starting early on getting some rewards?", Ruby had chuckled and said out to him "Nah I just started this was the first catch of the day for me." The man had chuckled and said "Well, you certainly found a good spot, I have always got some really good luck coming to this lake. Got quite a bit of rewards myself." Ruby had let a chuckle escape her mouth as she had said out to him "Well, I am sorry that you gotta deal with me trying to get some of that fortune." The man had looked over to Ruby and said out to her "Nah its no big deal, its just a generated system, nothing to stress over." Ruby had then tried to reel back as nothing had seemed to be biting, however the line was stuck into place, it had seemed like she had got a Treasure Chest!

-----

ID: 94028 - CD: 12 [Found Treasure Chest]

Loot: 1 T3 Material

Ruby had stood up from where she had stood and began to reel back very slowly trying not to break her own fishing pole, and she had fished up the Treasure Chest. The man had looked over rather impressed however he had looked back forward to reel in his own prize, Ruby had looked to the Chest and made sure that it wasn't trapped or anything, and she had opened the chest without issue. Inside wasn't anything real special, just two materials that she could use. Ruby had shrugged, it was better than nothing and she could turn this materials into a form of profit, she had already thought how she was going to sell all of these materials, and she had thought that maybe she could get away with selling each material for maybe around 100 col a piece, anything to really get a chunk of change into her pocket as she is flat broke.

-----

ID: 94029 - LD: 14 - CD: 2

Loot: 2100 Col, 6 T3 Material, Rare Weapon, 2 Rare Consumables [I don't care.]

OOC: Mistyped and forgot to complete roll 94030's purpose, it is Invalid.

The man had looked over to Ruby when she had sat back down to get back to fishing and he had said out to her "I am quite impressed, getting a Treasure Chest so early... say, why are you even fishing in the first place?" Ruby had let out a chuckle and said out to him "Just looking to make a profit is all, been really low on Col lately and I have a lot to save up for." the man had looked to her HP bar and saw that she was in a guild, he had smirked and said out to her "You are in a guild I see, saving up for a Guild Hall?" Ruby had shook her head and said out to him "No not specifically, I am just looking to get some Col in my pocket, looking to turn the materials I get from this trip and turn it around to get some col is all." and before long her line had moved a bit and as she had reeled in a Shark with legs and arms had jumped out of the water and stared her down ready to fight bringing its sword out of its sheath.

-----

ID: 94031 - CD: 2

Loot: 2100 Col, 6 T3 Material, Rare Weapon

Ruby - HP: 940/940 - EN: 94/94

Shark Warrior - HP: 470/470 - DMG: 141

Ruby confused on what in the world had just happened, she had immediately sprang into action jumping up with a charged sword art and hit it across the face gaining a critical hit against it bringing its HP below zero. The man that had also stood up had grew a smile upon his face as he had seen that she had it covered and he had sat back down and tended back to his own fishing adventures. "Man... this sexy as hell girl isn't just lucky, but she is super strong too." the man had thought to himself as he swung his bobber back out into the lake. Ruby had watched as its eyes had grew more red as it had tried to slash her back to deal some damage, however despite Ruby being up close and personal, Ruby was able to get out of the way of its attack and not even a scratch had got onto her body.

-----

ID: 94032 - BD: 9 - Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 15+1=16*15=240]

ID: 94033 - MD: 2

Loot: 2100 Col, 6 T3 Material, Rare Weapon

Ruby - HP: 940/940 - EN: 77/94

Shark Warrior - HP: 230/470 - DMG: 141