He woke up and stretched a bit, as well as yawned...He knew today was a larger day then normal. Today he was gonna go onto a adventure, of some sort. His scar was there... As normal his hair had been white as snow as well. Nothing wrong, Or so he had thought.... He looked outside from his apartment window and saw a few kids playing in the grasslands outside. So, as anyone would do he thought he might go check it out.

Weather bad, or good choice he would definitely find out soon. He stepped outside and looked around... Finding the harmony and music defining of the trees swaying... "Jeez..." he thought as he saw someone outside singing to some extent... he looked over her nametag "Lilly" it red... "Probably a NPC" He thought as he watched her start playing with the flowers and bunnies around herself. He eventually got to the hallway and ran out the door. To cheer her on...

After he got out of the apartment he had looked around, to find the children, No where to be found? "Wow.." he had thought as he scratched his head and walked away from the building a bit more. He looked around the corner of the building, finding the crowd running away from him... he quickly ran after the kids...

"What is wrong with these people!" he thought as he caught up to the children and had brought them back to the building... "Why did you run away?" He had questioned out of curiosity to the NPC's and looked at there name tags, Emma, Roderick, Alberto, Francesca, and Lilly. He then looked back at there eyes. Studying the group. "Well we were gonna go home, its so dark outside!" Lilly said as she looked up at him.

"No it's no-..." He stopped midway through his sentence and looked up at the full moon and creepy noises. Then looked back down at her... "How did I sleep all yesterday?" he thought... and They where gone as someone bumped into him.. "Watch where you're going- You shouldn't be up so late kid... The Blood Wolf is coming." Said the old man NPC that had been bumping into people, blindly...

He walked away, slowly with his cane.. and I looked nearly under the moon, over to the left a bit, and had seen a higher hill with a wolf figure howling up at it. "This is something I can kill..." I thought to myself and narrowed my eyes. I silently hid... behind the roof, watching him near the village. I had fought before, not solo but in IRL I dan remembered how... As it neared I took my Simple black sword and studied it, it glittered under the moon... and I jumped off the roof...

(Battle Dice next turn)

~BATTLE DICE ROLL~

(for wolf)

1: Wolf missed -1 Hp, Kei attacks Next

2-4: Missed, Kei attacks next

5-7: -1 hp to Kei, Kei attacks next

8-10: crit, Kei attacks next

Kei: 4/5

Blood Wolf: 3/5

Result:

The WOlf attack his clas forwarding toward me, he let go of me, letting me attack him. He has the disadvantage. Yet Kei felt pain.. in his chest.. Blood... Death... He couldn't have it! He attacked feeling less pain.. but more...COURAGE! He then attacked next...

(Next dice roll for Kei)

~BATTLE DICE ROLL~

(for Kei)

1: Kei missed -1 Hp, Blood wolf attacks Next

2-4: Missed, wolf attacks next

5-7: -1 hp to wolf, he attacks next

8-10: crit, wolf attacks next

Kei: 3/5

Blood Wolf: 3/5

Result:

I miss and plummet towards the ground. The wolf takes advantage.. and attacks me with his claw once again...