[PP - F1] Slaughter of Nepents << Secret Medicine of the Forest >>

Keeping up with her training trying to get to Level 25 Kairi had thought for a moment, around this time Kairi had joined a guild roughly around this time... and well, she had looked at the message she had received from Jomei the same day of the names of other players that were in the guild as well, and she had knew absolutely none of them, other than Telrenya. Kairi had thought about sending a message to Telrenya, however scrolling to her name in her friends list she was a little worried, and thought that maybe it would be a better idea to talk to a brand new person from the guild. Opening her messages, she had sent a message out to Ruby after picking at random:

To: Ruby

Subject: Hey!

Hey Ruby! My name is Kairi! And well, I am new to the guild, maybe you would wanna help me do the Secret Medicine of the Forest with me? I really need the help. <3

Ruby was relaxing in her home/store that she wasn't really utilizing at this point in time, she had been mostly just relaxing and enjoying herself rather than getting out there and getting the quests and stuff that she had needed done. After a bit of time she had received a message from someone named Kairi, she had presumed to be a female and read the message and saw that she was new to the guild. Confused and making sure that she just wasn't trying to lie to her, she had checked the Guild List and lone behind, she had seen Kairi's name. Looking back at the message she had replied back to her thinking that it would be a good idea to do:

To: Kairi

Subject: RE: Hey!

Heyo Kairi, sure I don't have much to do. I will meet you at the floor one teleporter, look for the extremely sexy pink haired babe~

see you soon.

She had sent the message and called out for her familiar to come as they we're about to get to work.

Kairi had eventually walked towards the town of beginnings, hoping that she would get a reply from the guild member, after a moment, she had received a message from Ruby saying that she would and too look for a sexy pink haired babe, which had brought a blush to Kairi. She had just recently learned more about the terminology, and she had been worried how she might react... to her chest. However she had taken a deep breath knowing that she had to meet her eventually, so there wasn't anything wrong with her meeting her. She had found her way towards the floor teleporter and found a bench that was in front of the teleporter looking forward waiting for Ruby to appear, she was a little nervous meeting one of her new guild members, however she was also excited. She had waited for a bit and once she had seen the teleporter start to form the circle Kairi had stood up and walked towards it to greet the player that would step out.

Ruby had made her way to the floor teleporter and she had stepped out to see the Town of Beginnings... it certainly has been a hot minute since she had been here, she had began to wonder if she knew her way around any more. However breaking from her thoughts a small girl had walked up to her as she had teleported out, looking at her, she had appeared extremely young... and with rather... huge breasts. Overwhelmed by her breast size at her age, she had coughed and stood straight keeping her cool as she had extended a hand forward and introduced herself to Kairi "I presume that you are Kairi? Greetings, my name is Ruby. And before anything else... how old are you." she had chuckled "I am sorry but its not everyday to see someone who appears to be extremely young and have a rack the size of that." she had giggled. She didn't mean to be rude, however she was being completely and totally honest with her.