[PP - F5] Shark Bait << Blood in the Sand >>

Ruby had found herself on the fifth floor, a floor in which... Ruby didn't mind going on at all, she had liked to wear more revealing clothing because of the warm weather... in which she had done so today. Today she had decided to wear one of her desert outfits and roamed the city for a little bit, she was looking for a little action today to get her mind of a recent break up that had happened. While she fully understood where she came from and they came to an agreement, it still doesn't feel that great that she is lonely again. Especially with a small group of women she can actually date! She had groaned a little bit, however she had just exhaled her breathe and looked around with Purobolos her familiar trying to find some joy within her day.

@Shirosu

Shirosu Sighed she walked at a fast pace through the 5th floors town, if there was one this she did poorly with, it was heat, and that's exactly what this floor brought to the table, heat with some to spare. Because of the sweltering heat, she'd had to make some modifications to her armor to make it a little more breathable, including removing her favorite cloak and using a lighter fabric. As she walked her face down to the ground she was wondering how she would go about completing this quest "blood in the sand" she had heard about it and even attempted it in the past but something always came up and she never got around to finishing it, meaning she had to vist this floor more than she liked. Next, to her the little fox Gin seemed unperturbed by the heat, but he seemed to like warmth anyways.

Before she could continue any further in her thoughts she looked up and gasped as she ran head first into another person. she threw her hands out to try and stop herself from falling too hard but instead of the dusty floor, she got a hand full of something warm and soft. looking down she saw her hand placed on another players chest, the one she had just body checked because of her blundering thoughts "Oh, my!" Shirosu squeaked hastily rolling off the women and jumping to her feet apologizing profusely,"I'm so, so sorry! are you ok, i didn't mean to fall on you and grab your..." she trailed off nervously, but still worried for the other player, she offered her hand to help them up, her face blushed in shame at knocking her over. 

@Ruby

Edited by Shirosu

Ruby had looked around thinking in her mind, she thought that maybe she should put in the effort to do some quests today, to finally get SP in her system and to distract herself from what has been bothering her lately. However after a moment she had looked back forward to see a woman crashing into her... and she had felt her hand grabbing onto her chest, Ruby had blinked a few times trying to process what had happened, but before anything else she had began to apologize and even offer a hand, Ruby had smiled and took her hand to stand up "It's alright, it happens." she had patted her behind to get the sand off from the back of her and she had said to her "If it makes you feel better I can grab your boob." she had giggled before shaking her head "But, don't feel too bad about it. What's your name?" she had said to her with a kind expression interested to get to talk with her a bit.

@Shirosu

Shirosu sighed with relief when the women took her hand and appeared it be ok, some of the worry leaving her eyes. She cursed her klutzy nature, why did she always have to be so distracted and run into people, When the Women suggested grabbing her boob Shirosu blushed and shuffled her feet nervously, really hoping the women was joking, even though she did feel bad about grabbing her chest. with a silent sigh of relief when the topic was passed She smiled kindly figuring the least she could do after plowing the poor girl over like an unruly football jock was to answer her questions. "My names Shirosu" she said in a friendly tone, pulling her mess of white hair out of her face," sorry again for running into you back there, I was a little bit distracted, been trying to figure some stuff out," Down at her feet Gin barked and she looked down then laughed,"yes yes, and this little fluff ball is Gin." The three tailed fox seemed content now that he was no longer ignored, with a pause Shirosu asked hesitantly" May i ask your name as well?" 

@Ruby

Edited by Shirosu

Ruby had smiled seeing the woman blush, for some reason she had found girls blushing because of her to be extremely cute, she doesn't specifically know why, but she had just loved it. However after a moment she had introduced herself to be Shirosu, Ruby had shook her head and said "Oh, its not because you saw me and thought I was so attractive you wanted to grab the goods? Well, if you are going to do it get a better grasp next time, its not enjoyable if you don't grab the whole thing." she had let out a giggle playing around with the woman. Then after her giggle she had heard a bark, intregued she had looked down to see a three tailed fox, Ruby had smiled and got on her knees to present her hand towards Gin in hopes that she could pet him "Hey there little buddy~" she ha smiled. After a moment if she got to pet him or not she stood back up and looked back as she had asked her name "Besides sexy, my name is Ruby. Its a pleasure to meet you today Sweetie." she let out a small giggle. Purobolos had went from behind Ruby and looked at the woman and let out a confused grunt, Ruby had looked over and remembered to introduce her own familiar, Ruby had placed her hand on his balloon like body and said "And this, is Purobolos my familiar."

@Shirosu

Someones definitely not a shy one Shirosu thought as the women joked around with her about grabbing her boob, Shirosu smiled, still a little off put but quickly getting used to her demeanor. When she bnet down and offered to pet Gin the little fox never said no to a scratch and hoped over allowing himself to be pet happily. "looks like you've made a buddy for life now" she laughed, watching Gin being stroked,"If you pay attention to him he officially will beg you for pats everytime he sees you now" she smilled, as The women introduced herself as Ruby,"Well then its a pleasure to meet you too Ruby" She held her hand out for a shake, as was a custom when she met people. When the little bomb with eyes rolled out from behind Rub Shirosu crouched down to get a better look at it and said with great interest,"Well aren't you the coolest cute thing I've ever laid eyes on" When Ruby said his name she smiled and said,"Why hello  Purobolos, nice to meet you as well!" Straiting up Shirosu asked,"So, what brings you to the 5th floor today?"

@Ruby

Ruby had smiled seeing the fox being moved over to allow her to pet him happily, Ruby had smiled and began to pet him, with a giggle she had replied to to her saying "I made a buddy for life? Is it this cute little guy or the beautiful woman in front of me?" she had had finished petting him and introduced Purobolos. Purobolos looking at the new figure quickly became grumpy and crossed his arms looking away from him let out grumbles. Ruby had chuckled and said "I... wouldn't call him cute. He's a feisty little one, and likes to be known as a powerful and keen one. He finds cute to be an insult to him." she had informed, "However for you and your little fox, I don't care if its an insult, you both are pretty cute." she giggled. Then she looked to see her straighten herself asking what had brought her to the 5th floor. Ruby had looked down and said "I came here to distract myself, I am actually not in the best of moods."

@Shirosu

Shirosu blushed slightly at beautiful but decided to roll with it and humor Ruby,"why not both, a friend of my familiar is a friend of mine," she smiled,"he's the best judge of character now aren't you" she scooped her little fluff ball up and hugged him. When the little bob got all huffy and puff from her calling him cute she quickly corrected herself, "forgive m for my lapse in judgment all mighty and cunning bomb" she giggled silently behind Gins fun, quite amused by Rubys familiar.  Shirosu laughed when she called her and Gin cute,"Well this little brat at least has the cute factor going for him, not quite so sure about me"  When Ruby said she wasn't having such a good day shirosu dropped, her face worry and said,"Well that's not good" she thought for a second, and peeped up hesitantly,"you know what always makes me feel better when I'm in a bad mood?" she asked, "finding somthing to beat up, why internalize your mood when you can take it out on some silly mindless critters that run around out their," she gestered to just about everything outside of the town 

Ruby had smiled when she had said why not both, she had let out a giggle and said "Well, am I not just another woman flirting with you? Didn't know you we're okay with me saying these things." after a moment she had seen her scoop up her little fox and gave him a hug, but had asked out for forgiveness, Purobolos had looked towards her but looked away from her letting out a accepting grunt. Ruby had giggled and gave Purobolos a few pats on his balloon head. Then she had confessed that she had not felt good lately, she had looked up when she had said that finding something to beat up typically gets her in a better mood, Ruby had chuckled a bit as she had done that exact same thing before, she had just didn't want to go alone. She had took in a deep breath and said out to her "Well... that typically works for me, and I thought about it, however I just didn't want to go lonely today is all."

@Shirosu

Shirosu sighed when the Bomb familiar seemed to accept her weak attempt at apologizing. Gin struggled out of her arms and approached Ruby's familiar  Purobolos hesitantly and sniffed him, in an attempt to be friendly he wagged his three tails in an approachable fashion. Shirosu shook her head and looked back towards Ruby, When she said it typically worked for her but she didn't want to do it alone Shirosu grinned and said,"How about i make it up to you with the run in earlier and i tag along, we can go beat up some stuff, we both get to take our frustrations out, we both get some extra SP and you dont have to be lonely".  and to be honest Shirosu didn't want to be out hunting alone in the desert either, she wasn't a fan of this floor, to begin with, and would really enjoy the company while she worked on her leveling. it seemed like an ok situation to her, she just hoped Ruby was up for it. "so! whatcha say?' she asked curiously

@Ruby

Edited by Shirosu

Purobolos had looked down to see the fox coming up to sniff the scent that smells like Gunpowder and Smoke, Purobolos had began to growl. Ruby had said out to him "Purb be nice." Purobolos had then stopped growling and just looked away from him letting out a grumble. Ruby had rolled her eyes at Purobolos' response and looked back to Shirosu which had began to speak out to her, Ruby had placed a hand on her hip and looked at her with a playful smile saying out to her "I would love for you to come along, I presume you wanted to come to spend with a beautiful girl like me?" she had let out a small giggle and said "What, are you hoping for a date by the end of today?" she giggled a bit more waiting for a response from her. Purobolos along with her had let out a small chuckle.

@Shirosu

Shirosu laughed,"I'm willing to spend time with just about anyone at this point, I've been grumpier than a cat who hasn't slept in 5 days and if someones gonna go beat stuff up with me that I'll be content"  she giggled when Ruby's familiar Purobolos growled at Gin, and the little fox didnt take weel to other failiars being grumpy at him so her raised his hackles, hissed and skittered back to Shirosu,"you be nice too!" she scolded the little fox, suprised by his behaviour he huffed indignetly. She froze when Ruby asked about hoping to get a date than peeped a little awkwardly hoping she wouldn't offend her,"I will say it wasn't on the agenda for the day" but she was relieved that Ruby seemed to want to go on a monster hunting mission, curiously she pulled up the quest and asked,"So, have you heard of the Sand Shark that's supposed to roam out there and pounce on unsuspecting players from underneath the sand?  I hear it has some decent rewards, want to see if we can find it?" It seemed promising and would be a nice mob to cross of her list. 

@Ruby

Ruby had giggled at her comment then had said to her "Well then, consider myself apart of your team for a while." she had let out a chuckle "However, after this if you want to do more since this wont take much time at all I will be willing to tag along with you Shirosu." After a moment and after the dispute between Purobolos and Gin, she had looked to her and threw a flirt / joke at her seeing how she would react, however she had seen her frozen which had brought a small giggle to Ruby before saying to her "Wasn't on the agenda? I guess you must already know you could be able to score a date with me then." she then let out a longer giggle. After a moment she had asked if she had heard about the Sand Shark, Ruby had said to her "Well, I have heard of it, however I never gotten around to doing the actual quest. So this will be a first time for me as well, heard the reward was going to be worthwhile."

@Shirosu

Shirosu grinned and said,"Well than i guess were a team for now eh?" She was rather happy with how things were going, so far she had made a new friend and it was begging to to look like she was also going to to get some invaluable experience. Shirosu was starting to find Ruby's obvious flirting amusing and was reminding her a little of a friend of the past, she giggled at the score a date remark but didn't comment on it.  She was pleased to hear that Ruby knew of the mob that swam dangerously through the sands out in the desert floor like a shark beneath the waves. It seemed like an exciting mob to meet in battle. With a stretch towards the sky Shirosu threw her scarf across her mouth and asked, "So what do you say we head out and find ourselves a nice ugly sand monster to slay?" She was excited for the opportunity even if she wasn't all hat thrilled to get her boots full of sand, but she guessed it was part of the charm of the floor. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ruby had giggled "For now Shirosu." she had said to her with a warm smile. Before long she had watched her stretch her arms into the sky and throwing her scarf across her mouth asking that they would find a nice ugly monster to slay, Ruby had giggled and said "Follow me Shirosu, unless you know they way." she had giggled and turned to a direction towards the Sand Shark and strutted herself forward. Before long Ruby had said out to her asking a few questions about her "Since we are alone and going to be a team for a while, tell me a bit about yourself. If you want to know a bit about me, in the real world I was born in America till I moved to Japan where I had scored a job designing clothing for a big clothing brand. Finally got to achieve my childhood goal of being a fashionista. You could say I live and breathe clothing, its been my passion for the longest time, since I was a very little girl." she had giggled.

@Shirosu