«Catmagnet69» BaseGod

Profile:

» Username: catmagnet69

» Real name: Vince Erlacher

» Age: 15

» Gender: Male

» Height: 5’9’’

About:

» History-I have a thieving past causing me to do the same here in SAO but I realized that wasn't the right way to live after my mother died. I haven't stolen in a long time but I do have the attributes of a thief. I don't like to kill other players, but I will if I'm forced to

» Personality-Shy, strong willed, team player, fierce fighter, sore loser, athletic

» Physical: Dark brown eyes and hair, black starter clothes

Virtues:

» Strong Willed- I’ve learned to take my weakness and set them aside and only focus on what I need to. Therefore nothing will get in my way emotionally during a fight. and will do anything to reach the goal of my quests

» Team Player- Will not leave any member of a party behind and splits enemy drops and col evenly. Wont except letting a party member or innocent bystanders die without trying to protect them.

» Athletic- I have the ability to push my limits further than normal being focused on winning. Always trying my hardest. Helping me level my abilities quicker than average (not really though)

Flaws:

» Timid-Tends to be shy and/or quiet, shrinking away from offering opinions or from strangers and newcomers, fearing confrontations and violence. Has trouble trusting others

» Fierce- Marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid; "fierce loyalty"; "in a tearing rage"; "vehement dislike"; "violent passions". Often rushes into battles without thinking about a plan of attack. Doesn’t take the time to learn attack patterns of enemies.

» Proud- Filled with or showing excessive self-esteem, and will often shirk help from others for the sake of pride. Has a hard time losing taking a hard hit to my self esteem when losing party members and battles.

Profession: Blacksmith- loves weapons and fighting

Skills

Non-combat:

» Tools Appraisal - The ability to identify the Maker, Style, Damage Level/Defense Level, Name, Enchantments and Durability of a weapon. Higher levels give more information

Passive:

» Sprint (Passive & Sword Skill) - This skill is both an activatable burst of speed, and a passive increase in the player's effectiveness at dodging strikes.

Combat:

» Battle Healing - Recover low amounts of HP over time during battle. It can be leveled up by constantly getting one's HP into the red zone.

Weapon Skills :

» Blade Throwing - The effectiveness with which a player can use throwing weapons (e.g. Throwing Picks)

Inventory:

» Col: 0

» Beginners Short Sword

Roleplays

» No completed roleplays

Relationships:

» Straight-single

Story Thus Far:

» I joined SAO with my parents… soon after we figured out we couldn’t log out my father left. I never saw him again. Soon after, my mother died in the fields of floor 1. She gave her last crystals and potions to me. I went into a panicked state of mind, I stole items and killed anything or anyone in my way. Guilds were looking for me, I ran from many teams of troops. I have always found an interest in weapons and became a blacksmith and learning about weapons. 1 faint memory I can remember from the real world is throwing knives with my closest friend Dominick, He called me “bulls eye†because I never missed a target. I swear I will get back to the real world and see my friends and what’s left of my family again.

Resources:

» http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.php