[SP-F4]<<Feeding The Enemy>>

•OOC•

Quest Goal: To get a small wolf of the name

"Snow"

white_wolf_icon_by_bronzehalo-d2yxind.gif

•Intro•

A strange Gypsy comes up to me, asking me to feed a small white wolf on a hill somewhere near here, probably awake and free running. I accept the quest, and get ready for my long adventure... She gives me a small piece of meat for the wolf. And off I go to prepare

•ROLEPLAY START•

I had just woken up and started the quest from the strange gypsy, yawning I go splash water on my face, and prepare for the quest by making some snacks. I then smile and insert the snacks into my inventory.

I decide to get on top of a roof as I go outside. A small grin on my face I look up into the pink sky, the sky even waking up, I yawn as some kids gather and play in the snow near the rooftop I was on. I look over, then back at the relaxing sky, slowly but surely going into a deep sleep, once again...

For I knew I must go and embark my quest, but by the time it would be dark, I was sure the wolf would come near the town.

So my plan was pretty much to wait, and sleep....

perhaps I'll play with the kids too once I work up the confidence to go down, and play with them...

I sit on the roof... about to jump off and play with the little kids... When a monster nearby took them... "Gosh" I said as I daydreamed about what would happen to them...

Soon enough it gets darker, and darker. I look over, a monster howling at the sky. I yawn and jump off the roof. Traveling at the sound... Yet unsure if it was the right way. She goes right, traveling in the somewhat wrong direction, but as far as she travels, she could probably get back to the original spot by time, that the wolf is about to go home...

The small prickly bristles of the branches brushed against her shoulder, then she realized, she didn't hear the howling anymore...

She had been wondering a maze! She had never realized this until just now. She had always wanted to solve a corn maze. And this one is definitely harder, a forest maze, of prickly bushes and twigs, brushing against her shoulders...

This would've been way harder in the real world, being unknowledgeable of real life corn mazes. This would've been way harder.... In the near future she would know way more about mazes, and not have to wonder, and daydream about them, all the time.

She goes to the right, scratches her head, as if thinking, and goes back, going left then... Very confused, how to get out she sighs, and looks on her map, cheating from above on the maze.

• 4 weeks later...