How do you all feel about it? I myself have been playing since back in Demon's Souls so by the time Dark Souls 2 came out I was a veteran :P I only have the PS3 versions. My computer is too old to handle it's full splendor obviously! :D Any builds you guys like best? Want to try a playthrough with a pal or something? :o

• 2 weeks later...

i nevered played demon soul, in dark souls i never left the area after the iron giant golem, after that i kinda just farmed the silver kinght in the area, a build i used alot, and do not get me wrong, its a great set up the way i had it, i used the black knight armor, the chest plate, and gauntlets, the silver knight helm, and the greave, consisting of both silver knight for boots as well. then i used the grass knight shield and moonlight spear, as a longe range bow, the dragonslayer bow, oh yeah it helped out, plus I had the havel ring, and blue dragoncrest ring, and a crap ton souls after one day, 24,358,785,498 souls, or close to that mark, highest level i got legit, i [censored] you not, 346, as a pyromatic. was the most bad ass person ever, no one could touch me, well except hackers of course, but had to start iver, data got corrupted, now Dark Souls 2, have noe clue on that, but use the spear and shield combo, really helps with attacking and defending at the same time.

I've made four builds for Dark Souls 2. I kinda stopped playing Dark Souls 1, but my build was not THAT different from my main. In Dark Souls 1 I would wear the dark set, and use the blue crest shield (magic defense), and my weapon of choice was the Great Lord Greatsword. I had enough weight I would usually keep my great scythe on my spare hand. The shield only left my back when fighting mages.

My current PVP character is my "I never stopped playing Dark Souls 1" build... same set-up with the armor, and still using a great scythe. But now I don't have my trusty greatsword, and I have come to the conclusion that shields are worthless in PVP. So I just two hand my scythe. I miss the bleed damage, so I use lacerating throwing knives, and if I have time, buff my scythe with bleed. It is very fun to throw holy water at people as they roll away. Gives me the power to attack and restore stamina at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got into my Dark Souls again, my new character and I will not [censored] you again, I maxed out my Pyromancer at 709, yes I maxed him out, took me 88 hours, 47 mins, and 23 second, and I havent gotten into the DLC yet hahaha Artorias here I come, Gimme that armor and sword hahaha :twisted:

Guest Caen

I recently downloaded Dark Souls to my xbox and I had a really bad time with the game. My friend recently did the same except he's having a blast and he bought Dark Souls 2. What am I doing wrong? He says it's better than Skyrim, but I think he's wrong.

Dark Souls is a extreme Rgp game, Skyrim is weak to this game. Its suppsoe to be hard as hell, think of it as a game that has no diffulculty. Now add the part of Dante must die to that equation, to every enemy you meet. This is Darl Souls in a nut shell, a game that is suppose to be a op rage quiting game. Thats what makes it so much fun, now im a expert on the game, I have soo much game time in here that even the hackers go mortal on me, i have that much respect from them. Now i play offline for awhile now, but im a great player, and I am a pyromancer, with the Artorias Armor, and Abyss Great Sword, as my main armor an weapon, with the Grass Knight Shield as my main, with the Dark Hand as a backup shield, and the Pyromancers Hand as my secondary weapon. And to answer your question, your doing nothing wrong, if your dying alot on Dark Souls, your playing it how it should be played, now as you level up, you'll get stronger, and more powerful, but until then, learn not to die so quickly, and you will be fine.