[PP-F01] Jewels for two <EaL,Artisan> (pick)

Enna looked was standing in front of a shop and looked at all the cool Jewels that they had there, Trinkets, Jewelry, and Sculptures. They all looked so nice and cool looking and Enna knew why she was standing here, she wanted to become an Artisan in his game and would like to make them himself. He walked on thinking about what the quest said and how to get the materials was by going into the wild and find some materials. but this always seemed to be harder then it was even more so for him as he still was lower level. Enna then got an idea and skipped over to the notice board putting down a note with help wanted. It was very easy for him to do so as he wrote the note and puts it on the board. He then walked over to the spot that was said to meet at as he sat down at a bench at the fountain. He looked at himself in the reflection of the water and fixed his long purple hair, As he did this he really did look like a girl from behind and well he mostly always did to people who did not pay good attention to him.

He was done fixing his hair and looked into the fountain, there were some col coins in the fountain maybe some people made some wishes but it looked like a time of wast as a random player would come up and take them, speaking of col, It would be nice if he had something to drink. He saw a small stall that sold coffee and other things not far from the fountain He walked over to it "Two Espresso please, Black as well," he said to the person behind the stall. Enna then got to Espresso's and walked back to the fountain putting one on the side of the fountain and drinking the other himself.

@Pick

Spoiler

Hello,

My name is Enna and I wanted help from someone that wanted to help me in becoming an Artisan, I would like to make the Jewels myself and I just needed a hand to help me out. If you want to help me come to the next street at the fountain I will be there waiting.

XOXO Enna

Pick whistled with both of his hands placed swiftly behind the back of his head as looked into the distance. He was spending yet another morning in this game with nothing to do, no girls that were attractive enough for him to hit on were currently in his sight, and no one really posts anything on the request boards of this floor since everyone who's involved were in the higher floors... the rest were just people who were too scared to do anything outside of the safe zone. You know, the ones with family outside the game who cannot afford to die. Sometimes, he thinks these are just excuses, but he would never openly criticize these people - that would be highly un gentlemen like, if he would say so himself. Pick sighed, he would probably check the boards anyways. Just maybe, there would be a maiden in need.

Scrolling through his menu, he soon found a notice that someone was indeed asking for help. And the gender of the individual was given by the XOXO, not that he assumed anything, but the name of the character seemed feminine, and the way that the message was written seemed feminine as well. Perfect, he thought to himself, chuckling as he didn't even bother to reply. He was close enough already to the fountain, and within a few seconds, he would find his way there. Pick saw someone already there, and he watched as the girl placed a cup of coffee onto the fountain before drinking her own. She had perfect, long dark purple hair, and she was certainly a worthy target for his wooing. Pick smiled, casually walking up to the girl from behind her. Once he reached the coffee, he turned around, grabbing it as he took a sip. "Ah, delightful. How is it that someone as beautiful as you is able to deduce that I am very into coffee such as this? Well, I have heard of your need for help, and I have come to deliver. My name is Pick," Pick said, brushing his blonde hair away from his forehead in a dramatic manner as he introduced himself.

@Ennakai

He looks at the hand that grabs the second coffee she ordered, as she turned around to see the face that of the person who took it. A guy with blond short hair taller than him for sure and most likely the same age as him. As the blond introduced himself and added the part that he liked coffee Enna gave him a smile "Well Pick, It seems that be both like coffee then, And yes I'm very grateful that you want to help a damsel in distress. The Name Is Enna nice to meet you." he said giving Pick a smile hoping he would fall for his act, You are a real gentleman aren't you, And you are very flirty sadly, but let's see what kind of person you are, maybe just as interesting as the last one, he thought smiling at Pick. he scanned him up and down and took a sip of her coffee. "Jup Jup, you will do, and of course you can help me Pick," he said as he was playing with his hair a bit with his other hand. The quest to become an Artisan was not hard but he liked to company on such a boring quest that he had to do. Enna wanted to speak business with the man and so he did "So for starters, I want you to help me with becoming An Artisan in the world, Meaning we need to go into the wild and get Materials. If you are prepared for this then we can start right away." As he said this he puts his Coffee on the side on the fountain and puts his hair into a ponytail. He took the coffee and started walking looking behind him to see if Pick was following him.

Once at the exit of the town he looked back at Pick again, "So why did you want to help me, Am I that cute and beautiful Or you just want to help lower leveled players. Maybe your out for something else as I can see you are very handsome yourself," he said looking at Pick as he giggles a bit. True you don't see many people with blond hair and most of them are handsome, even if he is a flirt he still is a gentleman and handsome, He thought looking Pick up and down again. then he remembers something he once was told by someone, if people help you, you need to thank them in some sort of way, "Oh forgot you will get a nice reward if you help me, you will have to wait until we are finished. Maybe I even give you a free Trinket once I'm an Artisan." he said as he gives him a wink and a smile. Enna then turns back to the exit and waits for Pick to follow behind.

@Pick

Pick took a sip of the coffee that had been provided for him by the young lady. She had purple-violet like long hair, and a small chest, but the size of her body and the shape of it was definitely that of a female. To be completely honest, her voice sounded no different from that of a girl, and Pick was easily tricked into thinking that this man was actually a girl. "Ah, so an artisan, huh? We need some of that around here. I've been trying to get one to make myself a trinket, but he seems to have been ignoring my request these couple of days. Of course, I'll help you, but I'm afraid that I cannot collect materials for you. I can only stand in support as you collect these materials yourself." Pick explained, remembering the last time that he had gone on one of these earning a living quests with Kioshi, a strange old man. "However, I have a cloak that you can borrow which makes you luckier, along with another cup of coffee that gives you the same boost. Plus, with the luckiest man in this game with you," Pick grinned, pointing at himself, "You'll get these materials found in no time." 

Pick stood up, and that was when the girl said something unexpected. So far, he had yet to meet a girl who was really direct, or flirty herself. The only other girl that he has communicated with is Asakku, who was quite the opposite of being open. He had been openly called handsome, and although he knew about this existence of the brilliant virtue unique to him, it was the first time that someone had really described him in such a manner. "Ah, well I couldn't see you when you posted that request on the board, but now that I've seen you, it makes me want to help you even more. Whether I'm out for something?" Pick exclaimed, "I'll tell you later. Although a trinket would suffice, there's something far more that a simple jewel that I desire." Pick winked, opening his inventory and initiating the trade request.

(OOC: I bought some +3 LD coffees from another cook, so once we get done this thread, we can go straight to the nature's garden one if you want.)

Actions:

Spoiler

Post-Action:
Unequipped Cloak of Masterpiece Heist (+3 LD)
Trade offer sent - Cloak of Masterpiece Heist (+3 LD) and T1 Loot Die Expresso (+3 LD)

@Ennakai

Edited by Pick

It seems like his trick worked at as the gentleman keep going with the conversation without trouble. once in the wild Enna nodded at what Pick hat to say and was happy he would let her borrow his cloak. As she equipment the Cloak Pick let her borrow for a bit his reaction was priceless "Omg, this Cloak feels so nice, and the smell what do you use to keep it like this?" he asked being really curious. looking at Pick but then remembered the Expresso he also sent, both had Loot on it and ended getting him to find the materials faster and was happy with it and gave him a smile."Thanks, I appreciate it Pick and your cloak is very warm and nice smelling," he said looking into the wild.  as she took a sip from the Expresso Pick gave her. "this is the Second time a guy gives me his cloak, But yours smells really nice," he said looking at Pick once more. The Cloak looked a bit too big for him as he was just surrounded by the cloak, but some people would say it looked cute because of how it looked.

It was quiet outside and Enna looked around for some nice Jewel he wanted to at the trinket,  as she looked and looked he spots something. Picking up the small shining stone as it falls into many pieces upon picking it up. "Ooh, that's sad It looked so nice as well," he said looking a bit sad that it fell apart in his hands. It was really just hard to find materials outside combat and this was there to show as well, nearly so close to a cool crafting item as it breaks upon picking up. He looked at Pick giving him a look like 'Well next time better' and moved on looking on the ground as he started to walk to a small ruin.

Spoiler

Traded - Cloak of Masterpiece Heist (+3 LD) and T1 Loot Die Expresso (+3 LD)

Eqquiped - Cloak of Masterpiece Heist (+3 LD)

Consumed - T1 Loot Die Expresso (+3 LD)

RoleID: 103918

LD: 8 [ +3 | +3 ] 14 [failed]

Materials: 0

@Pick

Edited by Ennakai

Pick nodded. He liked to keep his own property in top-notch quality, including his cloak. He was an organized individual, and as a merchant and a thief, he would have to be in order to keep his inventory and such as clean as possible. In terms of how nice the smell of the cloak was, it was probably from the amount of material gathering that Pick had done in the midst of flowers on in the garden of the first floor. The more he spent there, the more the smell would rub off on his body. Pick smiled, giving the girl a bow. "I can assure you that this cloak is of the finest quality, since even I personally have used this cloak as my main source of material gathering. Once you get used to a cloak such as this, it will make your luck drastically increase. When someone lucky like me uses it, my luck becomes something unreachable by normal people." Pick exclaimed, smiling as he lifted up his head.

Pick followed Enna outside of the safe zone. The day was just like any other day - sunshines, the smooth flowing of wind disturbing only the littlest of animals. Birds sang in delight at the start a new day, but players seemed depressed as always. Pick sighed, shaking his head. "People are so sad nowadays, even though this place is so beautiful. Even if this is a death game, there's still positives to take from all this," Pick smiled, watching as Enna picked up a jewel only to shatter it into thousands of pieces. "Quite unfortunate. However, there's always the next time." He finished.

@Ennakai

Enna looked at Pick with a smile "Yep this world is beautiful even if we are trapped here, He is going a great job at keeping us enjoyed," Enna said looking at the ground to hope to find another cool and shining jewel. his eyes spot a small bright red stone shining in his eye, thankfully because the sun was there or he would never have seen it. A small skip to the Jewel and picked it up cleaning of the dust from it, "Ooh wow, this one is bigger then I was thinking, and the red its so cool looking." he said with a smile of the ages. He turns to Pick to show it with joy before putting it in his a small bag on the side of his hip, as he did this a small green looking dagger was to see.

He turned to Pick and pointed at him wanting to know what kind of weapon he had apart from his charms as flirter "That weapon, what is it and what is it called. I have Mine on here," Enna said pulling out his dagger that was covered in a green cloth, as he took off the cloth and wrapped it around the handle of the dagger. The dagger had a  small gem in between the blade and the handle itself that changed colors from time to time, "This is mine, It is a Dagger quite quick it is called Loki Dagger, Like in the god of mischief." he said wrapping the cloth back around it and onto his holder again. "I have not used it official yet, only to get back at someone for holding his broken sword against me,"  Enna said thinking about the time there was a sword held against his neck.

@Pick

Spoiler

RoleID: 104015

LD: 20 [+3 Cloak | +3 Consumeble ] 26

Materials: 1

Pick walked slower than Ennakai, keeping an eye out for any materials that he might be able to spot before the girl finds one herself. This way, he can increase the efficiency for the girl to complete the quest in a good amount of time. Pick continued to walk as Ennakai carried on the conversation, agreeing with him on the topic of how good the game looks. At the moment, Pick was simply enjoying himself with a slow walk on the first floor with this random girl that he had met. Pick smiled, watching as the violet-haired girl bend down to pick up a small jewel. That would be the first material the girl gathers, and she had managed to spot it before Pick could. Perhaps this girl had similar luck to him, although that was a farfeteched explanation. "One makes his or her own luck. A few enhancements certainly helps that out," Pick explained, "I assure you that the enhancements you have on combined with my presence will make this quest go by exceptionally fast." Pick finished, confident of the truth in that statement.

"Weapon? Well, I actually have two at the moment. One is called Dustin, because my friend named a dagger he made for me after himself. I'll probably replacing it soon enough." Pick finished, chuckling as he brought out the golden dagger. It was made out of pure gold, just like the battle axe he had. However, he had named his blade, axe of pure gold, which is not something that he wanted other people to know, since it seemed to emphasize his desire for material objects. Instead, with his quick thinking skills and wit, he was able to think of a lie for his second weapon, "I also have a huge battle axe made of complete gold. I named it <<Unimportance>> to allow me to remember that there are things that I cannot buy with money, such as love, and the perfect woman." Pick finished, giving the girl a wink.

@Ennakai 

As Pick told about his weapon Enna seemed to stop with what he was doing a moment ago and tuns to Pick, "Did you say Dustin, and you called him Friend..." he said with both a bit of fear and happiness in his eyes. Because last time Enna was hanging out with Dustin did not end in a good way and they have not spoken anytime soon again, "You know Dustin, That is what you call a coincidence, did spend a few days with him even gave me his cloak, But you cloak it better than his," Enna said with a giggle tugging himself into the cloak again. The battle axe was also interesting but not as interesting as Pick knowing the scary Flirter.

Enna then turned his focus back to finding materials as he walked passed some good big pieces of metal ore he wanted to use on the jewel but all were just too big for him to carry and to work on. With no luck at all Enna was trying to keep the conversation going, "You know, Dustin is the one holding a sword against my neck. He Is not a gentleman at all and while he did carry me and said sorry many times before, he lost control and I left him there in the wilds," he said holding one hand against his chin thinking about the time he was with Dustin. "But yeah enough about Me and Dustin, What about you and Dustin?" Enna asked Pick wanting to know how he was around normal people like Pick.

@Pick

Spoiler

RoleID: 104052

LD: 3 [+3 Cloak | +3 consumeble ] 9 [failed]

Materials: 1

"Ah. So he has also lent you a cloak in the past. At first, I thought that he was extremely incompetent around girls, but recently, I have found that I was wrong. If you like my cloak that much, why don't you keep it? Just as a token from me." Pick offered. The cloak was great, but the name was too long, and too childish for him. He should've named it something better when he requested it from the tailor that he ordered from. Besides, now that he had plenty of materials to work with, Pick found that he didn't really mind giving away a few perfects since he can practically get them for free nowadays. "You spent a few days with him? That's a shame - those were wasted days that you could've spent with me. I'm far better with lad-" Pick coughed, "-people in general" He fixed, not wanting to sound like too much of a player in front of a pretty girl like her.

Pick stopped, however, when he heard something interesting that happened between this girl and Dustin. Never before had Pick seen Dustin in combat, and he would never have expected this Dustin to do something like hold a blade against the neck of a woman. "Huh, that doesn't seem very gentlemanly to me. How could any gentleman hold a blade against the neck of a girl like that? If I were there, I would've jumped in front of the blade for your sake," Pick grinned, shrugging before continuing, "Honestly, though, it's hard to imagine Dustin doing something like that. He's always just seemed like a guy who tries too hard sometimes, but other than that, he's a good guy. I'll keep an eye out, though, in case he tries to attack me or something." Pick finished.

@Ennakai

Enna giggled a bit to what Pick said as he kept looking at the ground in the hopes to find something He could carry and use for the thing he wanted to make. He looked from behind speaking to Pick "Wait you mean it, I can keep it But, um It is yours right Not you don't need it anymore," Enna Said starting to blush a bit. He paused and took a deep breath "Thank you Pick I will keep it safe for you," Enna said still blushing a bit from what Pick just said, getting his attention back to his gathering only to find out that he has been here before as he sees the same rock from before. "Think I have cleared it here, maybe if we move over there I can find something interesting," as Enna points at a ruined village not far from there location.

Enna took the lead and walked over to the ruin he then looked back at Pick "Yeah, It's not like a gentleman as you say, but I think he trusts me now far more then he deserves my trust. And well I trust him with something only he and my Friends in the real world know." Enna said hoping Pick was understanding He was talking about Dustin. "But we can also stop speaking about him and speak about us, Like what are you interested in. What type of girl do you like," Enna said getting straight to the point.

@Pick

Spoiler

IDROLE:  104266

LD: 7 [+3 Cloak | +3 consumeble ]

Edited by Ennakai

Pick smiled - it was a trademark for him to leave something that he parties with for the first time, be it materials or items. Since he was not actually gathering any materials today, it wasn't right for him to straight up give materials to this girl. Instead, he would just give her the cape. It was too colorful, now that he thought about it, and it was more fitting for a girl to have it. Plus, the name was too long for him to casually say. That was just a side reason, though. "Yeah, of course. I never go back on my words. Once I say you can have it, it's all yours. Hopefully, it will bring you great luck as if I am with you. And yeah, it seemed that the materials have been drained here. Let's head there then," Pick approved, following the girl as she made her way to the village.

"A secret, huh? To be completely honest, I'm quite good at finding those out," Pick chuckled, "But I think it would be rude if a man who treated you poorly got ahold of this secret, while I cannot. And honestly, I cannot define a certain type of girl that I like. Everyone has their good qualities, and it's those that makes them special. If I must say though, girls like you are quite fine." He finished.

@Ennakai

Enna Blushed a bit as he tried to hide it in the Cape Pick gave him. "Thanks..." Enna Said a bit muffled under the cape. As they get to the Ruin Enna looks around and spots right away a purple like jewel on the ground, It was bigger then the other one and this time it was it did not even break as Enna picked up the jewel, "Wow, this one is cool and quite big too, I know what to use this one for," Enna said sounding happy about it as he turns to Pick to continue there talk. "Its, not every day that you meet someone like you, It more like a miracle to meet someone this nice and caring as you, even if we just met, I feel like I can trust you," Enna said sounding very calm and happy at this point. It was the first time that he felt truly save even if it was around a complete stranger, but Pick had something, like some kind of energy around him that made him feel more saver.

"But yeah, It is true. But most people just leave after they know something from me, and I just don't want that any time soon, even now I don't want that as I don't know anyone here in this death game," Enna said turning once more to Pick to say this. Even if Pick was flirting all the way Enna was not even bothered as he was a guy, he even liked it a bit, but Pick still did not know that he was a guy. It was okay maybe one day he could act openly around people he trusted and hoping to keep the things are as they now are, Just Enna and his small but shocking secret. "it is the best to keep somethings hidden with or past, or in our hearts. A secret can be told if people trust others more, Like people in love mostly do," Enna says thinking about what he just said and starts a bit of a panic "NOT THAT I LIKE DUSTIN OR SOMETHING, HE I IS AN OKAY DUDE AND ALL, BUT I DON'T LOVE HIM OR ANYTHING," he says not even blushing or anything as he explains swinging his arms around a bit.

@Pick

Spoiler

IDROLE:  104687

LD: 11 [+3 Cloak | +3 consumeble ] 17 [succes]

Materials 2

Pick smiled - the girl seemed to like the cape a lot, which is good, because he didn't really need it that much at this point. "So? What will you use that jewel for?" Pick asked, curious since the girl didn't explain what she meant by knowing what to do with it. It was then that she declared that she felt like she could trust him, at which Pick gave her a grin. The girl did not know whom he was. To her, he was probably just a random individual who was out here helping people during his free time, but that's not the case. In reality, Pick was a criminal mastermind. "Well, I'm glad that we can be friends... maybe even something a bit more in the future. Only time will tell." Pick exclaimed, casually, whistling a sharp note as he finished that sentence. He wanted... no, he needed people to trust him. In order for him to achieve his ultimate goal of ruling this world through money, he needed contacts - which is why he needed to do what he was doing at the moment. During the day, he would act like how he's acting right now, but during the night, it was as if he was a different person. But people don't have to know that, he thought, continuing to show her the smile that he had practiced so many times.

Soon enough, the girl went from speaking about her secret to speaking about not loving Dustin. She seemed extremely quick to protest even though Pick didn't even suspect that she liked Dustin. "Looks like I might have lost in the pursue of a girl's heart. Are you sure you don't like him? You were quite fast to jump to conclusions. Even if you do like him, I can definitely win you over if you let me." Pick got closer, pulling a rose from his inventory before getting extremely close to Ennakai.

@Ennakai

Enna Looked around for more items to use for her item he wanted to craft, It was not hard at all to find items he could use as then Pick asked what he was going to use the big Purple jewel for he turned his head to Pick "Ooh for the middle, Like some sort of kern of the trinket I'm going to make" Enna said. As Pick said he liked to be friends as he then said they could be even more later, but Enna ignored that part as he was back to looking at the ground for something. Enna was still looking on the ground for something nice to pick up as he nodded to Pick as he asked if he really did not like him. As she then spots a piece of gold that could be used to craft but Enna dropped it as Pick moved closer to him while holding a flower, Enna was totally a bit shocked at this as he smiled a bit at him and took the rose out of his hand, "Realy smooth talker aren't you," he said taking off the small trick of the rose and putting the flower itself in the side of his head above his ear. It looked quite good on him and he did not really complain about the rose either. "Wonder if you have more like those in your inventory," Enna said with a giggle.

He then looked back at the ground in the hope he would see the crafting material he just dropped, but of no luck. It was sadly a but like lady luck left him and started throwing random objects at them just to hold them off from getting on with the quest. "Well thanks for the flower, but I lost the crafting material, But no worry in a place like this there is bound to be more jewels and gold around."

@Pick

Spoiler

IDROLE:  104699

LD: 3 [+3 Cloak | +3 consumeble ] 9 [failed]

Materials 2

Pick smiled, he had decided to not mention the secret any more since it wasn't really his business, and the girl was very clearly not very keen on sharing it with him. As a gentleman, he was not someone who would force himself upon another individual. There was no way that he could be portrayed as rude, just a bit direct at times, and always willing to present gifts to other people. For him, gifts are a symbol of friendship and connections. Without sharing material gifts, how can other people know about your appreciation for them?

"Smooth talker? That's exactly who I am, thank you very much, and there are plenty more where the rose came from. I have all kinds of flowers in my inventory from those that I have picked during times of boredom. I know a lot of girls who like them, and even some guys, so I never fail to use them to brighten someone's day. It seems like you and the rose fits quite well... Anyways, if you ever need any more flowers both for your own pleasure or for your artisan profession, you can always contact me," Pick finished, grinning that same ol' grin of his. 

"Oh, and sorry about distracting you. Here, I'll let you continue on with your material gathering," He stepped back, distancing himself from the girl. "There are sure to be more around, but you're just going to have to sense them. Luck isn't exactly what people think it is." Pick chuckled, getting ready to say his signature line. "You make your own luck, after all." 

@Ennakai

Enna Looked at Pick as he apologized but she shrugs it off, "No sorry needed Pick, See plenty of Crafting items around," he said with a smile as he picks up another crafting Item. It was true this game was more of Luck and numbers than the other things that were used in normal life. At least Enna was getting Crating Materials and his inventory looked a bright mess as two jewels and a piece of gold. "Pick can I ask you, what are you going to do in this new world of our?" Enna asked as he was getting ready to become an Artist, and getting a lot of DMG on his enemies. It was good to see that some people did not want to sit by and do nothing, and both him and Pick were one of those people, even with secrets of themselves they still went out to the world and make it the best of it.

Enna Looked at the Ruins of the village and started to question if this was ever a place where people lived and sold their goods, "He Pick! What do you think about this place we are looting right now? It an old town for sure but do you think people ... mean NPC's lived in here and moved around?" Enna Asked Pick as he looks around the place a bit. The Street on where they were standing was empty and the Town looked like it was likely burned by something, but there was no sign of a battle and other things like monsters or even just an NPC. Enna picked up a rock from a building and threw it at a still standing window only to be let down by the words <Inmortal Object> as the stone hits the window. "Well one thing is for sure, we can't break anything here now, but who knows what the Lore is behind this ruined village," Enna said looking at the big building at the end of the road they were standing on.

@Pick

Spoiler

IDROLE:  104747

LD: 14 [+3 Cloak | +3 consumeble ] 20 [Succes]

Materials 3

"Well, I'm going to make this world a better place, of course," Pick kind of lied when he was asked what he wanted to do in this world. Yes, he wanted to make the world a better place, but first he needed to rule this place first. Without his authority, there was no way that the world could be a better world. Of course, the methods that he would go through to become a ruler - now that would never be exposed to anyone. He could never afford to tell that to anyone. Instead, he just made something up on the spot, "I'm going to gather as much materials and Col as possible and then help people with them, get them to the front lines, of course, and hopefully they'll help all of us beat this darn game that Kayaba has jailed us in." Pick finished, giving the violet-haired girl a grin. "So, what would you like to do in this game? Maybe even make the front lines, eventually?" Pick asked, curious as to what the girl would accomplish in this world of dread.

"Lore? Most people don't care, to be honest. I mean, there are certainly a story, and that story is definitely up to you to discover, just like how your story would be up to someone else to discover. Stories, lore - they are passed on." Pick smiled, "I don't see any NPC around... maybe we can find out exactly what happened here? That would be a fun thing to do - playing some detective while doing material gathering," Pick suggested, wanting to find some fun during the boredom of material gathering.

@Ennakai

Enna nodded to that Pick wanted to do a bit of exploring while looking for Materials, Enna could not agree more he always liked to find out the stories of places like this one. "Yep, So let's see where to start," he said as he jumped up a small wall of an old and looked to some of the other things he could. Enna then spots a small shining item in the distance not far from them, "Hold on, see something," as he jumps down and walks up to the item as he picks it up as it is a piece of marble, "well at least the people here had money, otherwise you would not find marble here," he shouts out to Pick. Enna then jumps up at some half wall again and looks around.

The ruined Village was just one long road and a big building at the end of it. Enna wanted to check out the bigger building on the end of the street and called over to Pick "HEY! Let's go to that building over there, it is the biggest building here so maybe we can end up finding something nice," as he jumps down from the wall without any trouble, all the jumping did look very easy for him, but of course even if he did look like a girl he still had the strength of a guy and this would make the climbing and, jumping very easy for him. Enna stood with both hands in his hips in the middle of the street and waited for Pick to get to him.

@Pick

Spoiler

IDROLE:  104755

LD: 18 [+3 Cloak | +3 consumeble ] 24 [Succes]

Materials 4

"Well that's true. At least they left you something to find as material. So how many is that now, are you getting close to gathering all the materials that you need?" Pick asked, wanting to know if the girl was close to getting the quest done. She was going to become an artisan which would be useful to him since there really weren't that many of them around. Eventually, he would need to get some items from artisans as prosperity would be a necessity for his build, and at the moment, the one he ordered from that other artisan was still yet to get anywhere close to his inventory. Pick was a patient man, but he could not afford to let other people get in the way of what he wanted to do in this world of Aincrad. For example, if someone was to order something in Pick's shop or even enter the shop, he would get to them immediately. Pick shrugged, it didn't matter at this point, though.

"Alright," Pick responded - normally he would say more, but he was thinking about the whole artisan thing. He watched as the girl jumped down from the wall with ease. Quite athletic I see. Pick observed before following her. As a thief in the real world, he was already used to athletics like this, jumping around, running around - it was what he did for a living, of course. Pick sighed, "Anyways, I hope you remain an active crafter after getting this quest done. Artisans are really hard to come by these days, so you should be able to make quite a living from it." Pick exclaimed.

@Ennakai