[SP - F1] Achieving the Lessons << The First Few Lessons are Free >>

Seika had looked around, it had been quite a few months after the incident where everyone had found out that they had been trapped in this world... Seika had panicked even more when she could not find any of her sisters... most namely Ilulu, she was worried to death about the young one, she knew Awateru would be able to take care of herself... and even if Seika offered to help her, she probably would still deny it even with the situation being extremely dangerous and all. Seika needed something to push her mind off of it, she couldn't spend too much time looking for her sisters, she also needed to raise her levels so she could be able to protect them with her life once they are found. Seika knew she wanted to walk down the path of becoming a tank, it seemed like the safest way to live in this world was to become a tank. 

Seika had walked down the streets of the Town of Beginnings looking for quests to quickly complete to get some Skill Points to grow in levels. She was only a little bit desperate for easier quests as things were just way out of her league and she couldn't find all that many that she could comfortably actually do. However it wasn't fully long until Seika had discovered a alchemist store that displayed "Free Lessons". Even though Seika wasn't interested at all with Alchemy it was easy SP enough to be able to grow a little bit. Taking a deep breath, Seika had stepped forward and opened the door to the store. A older gentlemen had looked back at the woman that had just entered his store and asked out to her "May I help you?" Seika had nodded her head and said out to the man "Yeah, I saw the Free Lessons poster on your window and I was interested in them."

"Ah, so you must be a beginner to Aincrad then. I can show you the basic's of how this world functions. However I can only show you how potions work. Past that there is nothing I can teach you. However there are more people that can teach you more about the world. Come with me." he said motioning her to follow him. Seika nodded her head and followed the man to the back where he had showed her his book to craft a healing potion. The man had said to her "This is the recipe to create a Health Potion, all it needs are these five ingredients and of course a cauldron. I can show you how to make these, you just need to head out to the fields and collect some of the items for me. Is that okay?" then out of thin air, a Quest box had appeared right in front of her. Seika had smiled and pressed the accept button, before she could speak he had said out "Good, don't keep me waiting too long. I am not open all day." he had exclaimed out to her. 

Seika had grinned a bit, normally if someone didn't let them speak first it would be considered rude, however she did remind herself that pressing the accept button is like saying yes and it would trigger dialogue to be said out to her. However with a sigh that led toward a smile she had said out to the man "Alright, you can count on me, I will be back in no time." then bowed showing her respect toward the man. The man had smiled and said "Good luck.", then Seika had turned around and walked out of the building back onto the streets of the Town of Beginnings. Seika had then began to think to herself about her objective "Hmm... just 5 things to obtain huh... well, if anything it could of been harder, I can't do all that much damage without being hit so... I am a bit thankful it isn't extremely difficult of a task, and should be relatively easy. At least I hope." she had sighed walking out of the town of beginnings and outward into the fields away from the safe zone.

• 3 weeks later...

Seika had took a deep breath as she had made her way down the path of the town of beginnings to out into the non-safe zone, it had been a hot minute since she had taken a step forward and risk her own safety to be able to grow or accomplish things. Seika had mostly kept inside the safe area and get done the more... little things that she could of been doing, but to progress further now... she simply just had to move forward and take the risks to be able to find and protect her little sisters. Looking around she had taken a good look at the buildings that had been around her... because it might just be the last time she would see them. Even though she was just going out to find some materials to make a potion or two, there was always the chance that a monster would end up in front of her.