[PP-F02] A Breakthrough <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>

As Mars handed her a teleportation Crystal she was kind of amazed that she never got one of those, She nodded at Mars after he was done speaking "yea... Okay, I see what you mean there, I just ... Stay here for a bit longer I think," she said. Then she sees Mars use the teleport crystal and went to Urbus. As she was teleporting away his body was covered in a blue light and then was gone, Ryo was quite amazed at the fact that it worked like that. While looking around a bit Ryo seemed to get the hang of the game a bit more, Combat was one of the most important things and the teleport Crystals could be used at many times even In combat maybe, Ryo did not know much of the game but it seemed to get the hang of the game slowly but surely. Some time passed and Mars has been gone for around fifteen minutes, Ryo takes out the crystal he gave her and say the same thing Mars said, "Teleport, Urbus" and with that, she was back at the settlement.  Ryo wanted to get some rest and walked over to an Inn she was staying at and went to the room there, closing her eyes and going to the bed relaxing a bit before moving on again.

Thread Summary

Ryoko: 2 SP | 400 Col | MA Skill Unlocked

Mars: 2 SP