[PP-F01] Reversing The Sides

On floor one Enna was quite busy helping out the people who asked for things that they wanted to know And Enna got quite tired of this and decided to take a break. They got many questions like "Enna could you be a nice lady and help me get this," or things like "Miss Enna could you help me seek this quest out," And Enna wanted not to help them but they also saw the profit out of it. But today Enna thought of a plan to get out of few for a day. As they made their way to the exit of the settlement Enna saw that there were quite a lot of people they have done business with. They thought of a plan and puts their hood up to get passed them. Once outside Enna made way to the spot they always went to, to relax.

It took not long for Enna to get there and they already saw the water of the spot. Once getting there Enna checked if there was anyone and after they made sure there was nobody around Enna took off their shoes as they had a bit of a high heel, there was only one reason why Enna did this not because of the high heels itself but more because they liked to walk barefooted on the grass here. "Aw, this is nice, No one to ask Questions for a day, I can dig it," they said as their voice sounded still the same as always. Enna looked at the water and was thinking of going in but then just choose to go in with their feet. "Ooh, Cold," Enna said as she got into the water with their feet, The Sun was shining onto Enna threw the leaves It almost looked like does scenes of a woman standing in water as the sun shined onto them, But this time the woman was not naked. Enna Giggled a bit as they were thinking about this in their head.

Armor Appearance 

Spoiler

74487497b34849c1311e55175304dd86--anime-clothes-ideas-anime-clothes-outfits.jpg.9d939cdadfceb791cd1d8c123d74d864.jpg

@PintsizePrincess

Edited by Ennakai

Suki made her way through the forest, as she always did on the weekends. “I can’t wait to get back to that pond.” She says, equipping more casual gear than her basic light armor. She sheathes her knife on her back, and walks out by the pond only to see a player in the pond already. “Hi there!” Her voice rang across the pond as she walked around to the part on land closest to the other player. “I love that outfit. But, is it... one sec. Music Stop.” She shouts looking off into space for half a second. “But is it super comfy like my outfit?” She asks, noticing a bit of evidence to suggest this player was in fact a boy. “You almost fooled me, and that’s saying something, but the ratio between your hips and your shoulders is wrong. But congrats, you are the most feminine player I know.” She smacks him in the arm. With her IQ being just shy of 200 she knew right away that he was a male. “Sorry, nothing gets past these old things.” She smiles in a small flirtatious manner.

Spoiler

Outfit:

BF087309-9F6D-4B61-A25E-70A0DC28AF12.thumb.jpeg.c9936262292cc5bfd9bc202d20c3fc4c.jpeg

@Ennakai

Edited by PintsizePrincess

Enna turned around very slowly to the voice and once he was completely turned to see who greeted them Enna smiled, Ooh Just a girl, wait how did they know... ooh just forget it Enna, he thought moving out of the water as he was barefooted standing on the dry land again. The girl asked if the outfit was comfy and Enna nodded, "Yeah quite so, I can move freely in this armor, The Guys love it as well," they said as Enna stroked her own hair a bit. then the girl said something that every other person did not seem to notice at all or even later, Enna Giggled but then got a smack against his arm, "Ouch that still hurt you know, And thank, I do my best to be feminine" he said paying no attention to her flirting at all.

Enna then got his dagger into his battle-ready inventory just to make sure he was not caught unguarded, it made quite a good thing as Enna could take out the dagger at any time and quite fast as well. "So what brings a person like you here," he said sitting down on a rock as he crosses his legs following every step the girl did. "I would say you are here for the info broken girl, If so you looking at them," he paused for a second "If not I'm prepared to do anything if it comes to it,"  he said sounding very threatening and serious.

@PintsizePrincess

• 1 month later...

“I just came to take a dip in the pond silly. Too bad you’re here or it would’ve been a different kind of dip in the pond.” She smiles, taking off her outfit to reveal a red and black swimsuit. She walks backwards into the pond and swims under the water. Her head pops up and she swims around. Not to the other player’s knowledge, Suki had turned her music back on while she was underwater. “A big strong man like yourself would happen to want to go on an adventure with me, would you?” She asks. She winks and swims back to shore, sitting on the ground and leaning her back against the rock Ennakai was sitting on. She looks back with a smile. “Ooh! We could go hunt some boars or something!” She says, forgetting about the fact she was in a rather revealing swimsuit.

@Ennakai

Edited by PintsizePrincess

Enna shugged a bit to what the girl was saying and he did not really care what she said, sure it seemed like that the girl was a bit smarter than the rest but still never drop guard. As she then changed into her swimming suit, Enna did not move at all, as he was quite used to see things like this happen, but then as she jumped into the water and taking a small dive Enna took a turn for the best and his mind went a bit wild, Why the hell is she so confident about doing that, most would not even try to do something like that, he thinks, looking at her as she came out asking him a question as it seemed Enna did not move at all not getting pulled over by her charms, "Well, maybe a guy then if you want, but strong no, more like fast and cunning. And um... Maybe," Enna said to her. As she then leaned against the rock Enna was on, "Boars are weak and slow, yes why not but are you sure you want to fight in that armor," Enna said pointing at the girl's Chest not being faced by her charms well at least for now.

@PintsizePrincess