«Vince» Lord

Profile:

» Username: Vince

» Real name: Vince Erlacher

» Age: 15

» Gender: Male

» Height: 5’9’’

About:

» Physical: Black Hair arching barely over his glimmering eyes in the night, Blue Star Bursting Eyes, Short and Thin with a small yet powerful build , approx. 125lbs,

» History:Always was a gamer since the very beginning, he would always play games with his aunt and uncle when he went over to their houses. He never listened to anyone when they said that games would ruin his life... How ironic now they are his life, and they just might end it.

» Personality: He has a soft spot for kids and wont let anyone or anything hurt them, If they were to get hurt he would beat himself up pretty bad over it. Same for anyone in a party, if they were to die he wouldn't forgive himself.

Virtues:

» Quick Thinker- Thinks of strategy faster in bad situations than anyone else, making reaction time faster, though may also meaning putting myself in danger, notices attack patterns quickly, giving me an advantage in battle.

» Try Hard- Though looked down upon in real life, this allows you to hit harder yet get tired quicker, hates losing battles, quests, and items, and wont except letting a player die right in front of me.

» Team Player- Will not leave any member of a party behind and splits enemy drops and col evenly. Even though it may mean giving up a very powerful item. Has a hard time coping with the death of friend or innocence.

Flaws:

» Light Sleeper- Often wakes up in the middle of the night at the smallest of noises, which causes sleep deprivation and a harder time fighting (sloppy moves larger chance at missing)

» Skeptic- One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, or disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions. Doesn't trust others that aren't close friends or family)

» Hard- A person who is difficult to deal with, manage, control, overcome, or understand. Hard emotions, hard hearted.(Not to confuse it with cold hearted)

» Soft-hearted- Having softness or tenderness of heart that can lead them into trouble; susceptible of pity or other kindly affection. They cannot resist helping someone they see in trouble, suffering or in need, and often don't think of the repercussions or situation before doing so.

Profession:

» none

Skills

Non-combat:

» Tools Appraisal - The ability to identify the Maker, Style, Damage Level/Defense Level, Name, Enchantments and Durability of a weapon. Higher levels give more information.

Passive:

» Sprint

Combat:

» Battle Healing

Weapon Skills :

» One handed Straight Sword

Inventory:

» Col: 0

» Basic Short Sword

Roleplays:

» Re: [sP-F1]The New World (In progress)

Relationships:

» Straight-single

Story Thus Far:

» I entered SAO thinking I would just be on for a few hours with my friends, but I was wrong. We all thought we were safe as long as we were in a safe zone. Unluckily all of my friend’s parents pulled the Nervegear helmets off and they instantly dissolved into the air. I’m glad I told my mom that I could die if she did that. Soon after I blacked out, I’m pretty sure that’s when I got moved to a hospital. I will get back to the real world if it’s the last thing I do.

Resources:

» http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.php