-SP- Leoneedspienow's first day [PT 1]

Leoneedspienow's first day part one  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FLOOR ONE----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

"Whoa what is this place?" Leoneedspienow looks around the hall of beginnings for something to do. He talked to a few players and they told him that he should grind for some XP. So, Leoneedspienow goes out to fight some frenzy boars. After Leoneedspienow thought he has gotten enough boar loot he decides to go back to the Hall of beginnings. Than when Leoneedspienow was on his way to The Hall of beginnings, he got teleported to a big platform on the main part of FL 1. There was a huge figure in a red cloak. And he started saying -what he did in the anime-. "wait is that Kayaba!". His speech went on just like in the anime. He finished his little speech and Leoneedspienow questioned what he was talking about. Leoneedspienow started thinking "Why did i have to get myself into this! I never asked to be apart of a death game! so many questions not many answers" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  END OF PART ONE---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image result for SAO Aincrad