«dirgun» Subtitle.

» Username:dirgun

» Real name:micah

» Age:16

» Gender:male

» Height:6ft

» About: always willing to fight anyone who gets in my way will help people who need it will always fight a battle till the end will not give up if someone else is in trouble. will do just about anything for a rare item and is ready to fight at anytime anywhere. i want more then anything to beat the game but I also want to buy a shop on one of the higher floors and make better weapons for all the players on the front lines first and formost.i am looking for a nice house but most of all i want to find the most powerful guild and join it to level up so i can gain a special skill.i will fight for others as well as myself my shop will be for weapons mainly slash weapons i will sell at a discount to people on the front lines if theirs actually trying to clear the game.i

want to become the strongest fastest and richest player in the game

» Virtues:

bravery:will fight almost anything if a comrade is in danger also it means i will fight for other players if someone is in trouble dirgun will help them to the fullest of his ability is willing to do anything to beat the game and help new players learn about how to do things..

ambition:is ready to do anything to do things that will help the game be better will work hard to win is ready to become the best player in the game to get the special skills only givin to the best of the best i am ready to fight my way to the front lines..

Loyalty:if i join a group or party or guild i will do anything to protect the members and be willing to jump into battle if someone is in danger will sacrifice myself for a group or guild that has any players that are friends of mine i am willing to lay down my life to win.

» Flaws:

Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html

user:if a rare item is at stake i might act differently as in he might minipulate or steal if this is a character that i dont like or i dont know i am not fond of loud annoying people might start a fight between people for personal gain..

greedy:will get money or items by almost any means will take whatever i can if it means stealing the last hit in battle to get any items will do almost anything to prosper myself.no matter what it is if its money items xp ill do anything to get it unless you are on my team.

withdrawn: dosn't like to rp with huge groups unless its a boss battle i wont be around players who are annoying or rude this makes me a loner sometime i am quiet dont like to talk very much i rely more on my own actions then communications with other players..

Profession:blacksmith

Skills

Non-combat:

»slash weapon forging

listening(1)

Passive:

»X-ray vision(1)

Detection(1)

Equipment Appraisal

Combat:

»parry

Weapon skills :

»one-handed strait sword

one-handed curved sword

Extra skills

martial arts

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»long sword

» 20 Mats

Item: Cloak

Quality: Perfect

Name: Nightingales Incantation

Shop: "The Reapers Cloak"

Description: Legends tells that in a far away realm, there lives a group of theives, these men and women pray to their goddess of the night, he who is heard by her, is given a cloak that grants them the powers of the night, this cloak is the very same. This cloak gives a illusion, the hood hides away the wearers face only leaving the eyes to glimmer, as the mask portion covers the face from the nose down. +2 to combat dice, -1 enemy dice .

Roleplays

» [open] http://www.sao-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=1499 - in progress

[open]http://sao-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=1687-in progress

(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

»

Story Thus Far (optional)

»