[PP-F7] In the hall, outside of Kanes room(Micahad1523)(Com)

Grim had just wanted to talk to Angel alone, he asked him to step outside the hall so that he could speak to him privately. As Grim awaits for Angels response hoping he would come with him. "Well you coming?" Grim asked in a normal tone of voice.

Grim shuts the door as soon as Angel was outside. "First off, im not mad that you kept this info from me, Im actually glad that we didn't go to the lake, here is the reason why I called you out here." Grim opens his previous message, he blows up the photo, of what seems to be a large fish like creature, about the size of a dump truck, surrounded by stalagtites and stalamites, and a chest in the back view. "Is this what you where protecting us from Angel, because it had the same effect on me to, I saw your reaction." There was a small tab at the bottom showing a smalle description of the monster, and a comment added saying, "Warning, never approach this enemy in closed surroundings or in watery locations." "Goliath Gillmen are extremely dangerous and terriotorial, never atempt to fight alone" "Be warned Grim, the area is known as Shadow Craig Caverns, avoid at all costs."- Fade.

Angel's eyes got big as he saw the monster again. It was exactly how he had remembered it. The Goliath Gillman was just as terrifying as the last time he saw it. "Where'd you get that picture?" He said quietly. A feeling of fear started to creep into his head as he remembered the bloodcurdling scream that came from the monster. The memory got to him as he grabbed Grim's shoulders. "Where'd you get this?!" He asked again, louder this time.

"My info broaker, he goes by the name of Fade, you'd might have heard of him, see this comment he lefted." "Warning, never approach this enemy in closed surroundings or in watery locations." "Goliath Gillmen are extremely dangerous and terriotorial, never atempt to fight alone" "Be warned Grim, the area is known as Shadow Craig Caverns, avoid at all costs."- Fade. "Fade is just like you, a Beta tester, he to has come across various creature like the Goliath, including this one." Grim opened another photo, and blew it up, it was a very large winged beast, from the looks of the picture, it almost seems to be a dragon of some sort. "They call it "The Lord of the Skies" not even Fade got any info on that thing, it seems to evade anyone who gets close to it, all they see is a rainbow flame then, it dissapears."

Angel calmed down a little, hearing news of a fellow beta tester using his talents to help people. The name seemed familiar but he had never met the guy. After hearing about the "Lord of the Skies" Angel frowned. "You wanna trade missions?" He asked, not sure if he was hearing this right. "Or are you just telling me that there are other things we should be worrying about in this game?" At that point, Angel received his own message. It was his personal Info Broker with news on finding the materials for water breathing. He put the message to the side and returned his focus to Grim. "So what now?" he asked, curious to see if Grim had planned this far ahead.

"Well it couldn't hurt to get the materials, but we need to avoid the Goliath at all costs, but we need to tell Kane, and Seld about this, it's the least you and I can do, but to let you know, I know somethings about this games network than any other person." Grim held his breathe in for a moment, then said, "The reason I knew about thr <> and <> saftey parameter in the system was because my father runs the company that moniters the networking server hubs of every country, including Japan, you see, my fathers name is Alexander Anderson, he runs the company called Infinity Ware Projects." Grim turns away from Angel and says, "J'étais un idiot pour ne pas vous dire à propos de ce gars plus tôt.(I was an idiot for not telling you guys about this sooner.)" In french "I didn't know how to tell you, I know you must hate me for keeping the truth from you, but I was going to tell you and the others about this." As Grim turns to his friend, almost to the brink of tears, "I don't like keeping secrets, but how could I tell you, it's not easy saying that your the son of a CEO that monitors the network server hubs surrounding the world." "Well thats how I knew about the system updates and how it plugs it with system code writing and all, I hope you don't hate me or want me dead now, I understand if you are." As Grim stands there with his head turned away from Angel.

Angel felt his heart soften at the display in front of him. Grim seemed like a really strong, tough guy who wouldn't take crap from anyone. But when he broke down, Angel wasn't sure how to react. In his eyes, the crime wasn't even a crime at all. Everyone keeps secrets, including Angel. And no one should be punished for their past, no matter the severity. Angel spun Grim around to face him and looked him in the eyes. "Look at me." When he met Grim's eyes, he suddenly hugged his friend. He didn't know where it came from but he felt that it would be the right thing to do at the moment. "You did nothing wrong. It's not the end of the world knowing that your dad runs the servers. It actually might give us an advantage in some aspects, none come to mind but still, it's better than nothing."

When Angel spun Grim around and hugged him, Grim was stunned, he didn't know what to do. As Angel told him the he did nothing wrong, Grim felt, glad to have him as a friend, "So your accepting me, even though I'm Alexanders son?" As Grim stood there, with his friend still hugging him. "Thank you Angel."

As Angel pulled away, he couldn't help but grin. "We've all got secrets man. Some were meant to be heard but we don't say through fear of the consequences. Sometimes the fear is very real, like my being a Beater. People have actually taken up arms against me about that. But you, you've got nothing to worry about. I've got some secrets of my own. But that's for another day, and another time." He finished, knowing that things would be ok.

As Grim calmed down, he returned to his normal tone of voice. "Well I geuss we should return to the others, and tell them that the lake is a bad, idea, and if they ask why, we'll show them the photo." "When we do, we need to tell them that going to the lake is strictly off limits from now on, we'll let judge that for themselfs." Grim says, as he knocks on the door again, "Kane, we come in, we got important info to tell you guys." As Grim knocks on the door, he looks at Angel with a small grin, as if saying thanks for everything.