Shade, The Blood Blader

» Username: Shade

» Real name: Alexander Van Sumple

» Age: 17

» Gender: Male

» Height: 5'8"

Shade Emblem

Shade_Emblem.png

» About: Growing up with his parents, Alexander lived in an extremely large house. His mother a famous actress and his father an over-working business man, never had time for their child, leaving Alexander to grow up almost entirely alone. In attempts to try and make their child entertained, he was given all sorts of video games, none of which Alexander liked. Seeing them as substitutes for friends. As he grew into his teenage years, his parents still bought him games which he constantly claimed he was too old for, but his parents were not around to hear his arguments. Getting one of the best games money could buy, Sword Art Online, Alexander started another game he would most likely hate. The years of neglect eventually got the better of him, and he now is cold, crude, and cut off from the real world. He constantly shoves people away because he believes he doesn't need anyone.

» Virtues:

Desicive. Makes choices that will benefit him in the end. Though he holds little regard for whom it may harm or effect, he only wants to benefit himself. Usually his choices give him a leadership element, even though he hates to be around other people. His choosing is also meant to try and keep others away from him, as he hates large groups of people.

Quick Thinking. He takes actions as he thinks of them. As he holds little regard for others, he doesn't have to fully think-through the cause and effect of what he does, making it so he can act without a guilty mind.

Determined. He is easily driven by a goal and won't give up until he gets what he wants. While he may team-up with others to attain a goal, he's all about himself in the end. Once he reaches said goal, his next mission is to reach another ground-breaking mission, which he continues to do until he hits his roof.

Shadow_s_Human_Form_by_ieka95.jpg

Divider+5.gif

» Flaws:

Crude. He puts down others and calls them things such as, "Disgusting" or, "Pathetic". While he may seem rough off the bat, he only tends to be spiteful because he actually doesn't like to see other players fail. While this may make him seem to slightly care, he really only wants them to live so they can do their part in escaping Sword Art Online.

Impatiant. He can't tolerate anyone who is slow, or keeps him waiting. He may ditch or even leave combat entirely if hits are not landed for sometime. This also makes him unpleasent to be around, making him have a pushy and spoiled personality.

Pessimist. He calls situations how he sees them, and will even keep telling others they shouldn't fight the odds and give up. He believes that the only way to handle a situation is to become as powerful as possible, and make sure victory is assured.

Divider+5.gif

Profession: BlackSmith

Skills

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

» Sprint Rank 0: 0/2

» Tracking Rank 0: 0/2

» Acrobatics Rank 0: 0/2

» Listening Rank 0: 0/2

» Detection Rank 0: 0/2

Combat:

» Battle Healing Rank 0: 0/2

» Evasion Rank 0: 0/2

» Parry Rank 0: 0/2

» Martial Arts Rank 0: 0/2

Weapon skills :

» One-Handed Curved Sword Rank 4: 7/10

» Blade Throwing Rank 0: 0/2

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

» Demon's Fang (+1 Damage, Negate healing)

» Bone Bracer (+1 BD)

Potions:

» Healing Potion x2

Material:

-Tailor-

» Ancient Cloth x2

» Ghost Cloth x3

» Crypt Bat Leather x6

-Blacksmith-

» Dark Bone x4

» Blue Soul Ingot

-Alchemist-

»

-Artison-

» Crypt Bat Tooth

Divider+5.gif

Quotes:

"Vile... Keith... Nero... I will surpass them all. I'm the ultimate lifeform."

"Faker? I believe you're the faker around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Ha. You're not even good enough to be my fake."

"Don't compare to a Maverick or a random player. I choose what road I go down."

Roleplays

[sP-F1] Dark Dealings (Familiar Quest)

[PP-F1] New People Again.. (Sakura & Shade)

[F5-PP] The Angel of Death (Zelrius,Dirgun,Miaki,Shade)

[sP-F2] Blaze of Glory (Earning a Living)

[PP-F1] <> (Cinika, Shade) [Closed]

[sP-F2] Breaking the Unbreakable

[PP-F5][Quest] Survival (Shade, Cinika)

[sP-F6] Calming the Soul

[OP-F2] Late Night Art

[OP-F1] Fading Reality

[PP-F4] Maverick Training (Shade, Yuka)

[PP-F5] Sand (Shade, Shaula)

[PP-F1-7] Getting Crafting Mats

[OP-F1] Any moment now...[Complete]

[sP-F2] Medicine of the Forest.

[OP-F1] Midnight grinding

[PP-F1] Road of Resent (Shade, Roy)

[OP-F1] A Beautiful Day!

[PP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest

Divider+5.gif

Col

Relationships

» Shizuki - A fellow Maverick Shade met on floor 1. While may seem to look down on this girl, he actually holds her in high respects. The two seem to share a Rivalry, along with a loving and hateful relationship. Shade also seems to have slight feelings for her.

Divider+5.gif

Story Thus Far

»