«Axius-Riku» The Savior

«Axius-Riku» The Savior

» Username: Axius-Riku

» Real name: You decide

» Age: 17

» Gender: Male

» Height: 5'11

» About: History/personality

I've loved to game ever since I can remember. Gaming has been there for me through out my good times in life, and worst times in life. I am thankful for gaming since I can honestly say it has helped me become how I am today. I know it sounds weird to say it, but isn't being weird/unique a good thing rather than being a square lol

Anyways though i love making friends, and trying to become a role model for people to look up to, even though i know it can be bad at times since people might consider it being conceited, but that's other people compared to me and I'm not like that.

I'm a strategist when it comes to rpg's since I use my resources wisely but yet I am also a brute force attacker when the time is needed :D

» Virtues:

Strategist. Cunning in every way possible to make sure we achieve our goal.

Friendly. Really easy to get along with and easy to talk to since I'm ok with any topic really ha.

Leader. I help lead my friends done the correct path, and if they have lost their way; I'll help them come back to the correct path.

» Flaws:

Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html

Attacker. When an enemy is strong, I tend to keep attacking even though i know it might be impossible, but I'll keep attacking until I win.

Annoying. If someone doesn't something right after many tries, I'll bother them until they get it right to the point where I make the person really mad.

Laid Back. I tend to try to enjoy life to the fullest, but probably to much since I tend to forget the things I am doing.

Skills

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

»

Combat:

»

Weapon skills :

»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»

Roleplays

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress

(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

» Friends- Shark, PinoyBest13

» Guild- The Knights of Christ

Story Thus Far (optional)

» Shark told me about this and I said sure why not since I love SAO lol :D

Anyways, he got PinoyBest13 and I to join here, since we all love SAO so much. I thank Shark a lot for giving me the opportunity to join this awesome place! Thanks dude :D