[SP-F1] A Whole New World

I log into the game and everything seems just like I wanted it to be. Wow, the scenery and NPC's are really nice. I look into my inventory and read my map. Hmmm, if I want to try to level up, the hunting grounds are right here. I walk over to a shop and decide to buy some potions before I head out. This'll be fun, it's time to test the battle sequence I exit town and go over to the hunting grounds

I already see a couple people trying to level up at the hunting grounds, and they seem to be doing well.

I look around for a Boar to spawn, and when it does, I prepare myself. Hmmm, hopefully learning how to use attacks won't be a problem I engage on the Boar, but it somehow dodges. I take some damage. Woah, luckily that didn't damage me much After a few basic attacks, I finally kill the Boar.

Arjay used a Potion(2/3)

There. Now, time for my next Boar I spend at least an hour before I decide to stop. Well, learning how to attack in this game isn't so bad after all. Now I know how to dodge attacks and attack properly. I didn't take that much damage that time.

After playing around in the hunting grounds, I decide to look around at other towns.

Visiting the next town, I explore a bit. I wonder how my friends are doing. I know that they're playing this game right now, but I haven't seen any of them yet.

I go into a cafe and sit down to rest. I order myself something to eat and enjoy the view of the town outside my window. When I get my order, I look around the cafe. Wait... is that who I think it is? After finishing my meal, I walk over to the stranger and confirm if it's the person I was thinking of. When he introduces himself to me, I am relieved. I've finally reunited with my friend Shark who I haven't seen in many years. We decide to catch up and we split off as he has things to do. We add each other onto our friends lists and I continue exploring town.

Things are calm around here, so I decide to stay in this town for a bit. No need to rush a beautiful game.

I awake in the hotel that I stayed in that night; I pay my fee and leave. I explore the town a bit, Hmmm, there's nothing left to do here, I might as well explore the rest of the floor. I open up my map and find my next destination. I buy a few more potions and head out.

I find myself in a forest filled with different creatures. Even at my level, I should be able to take these guys I handle the enemies easily, then make my way into the next town.

This town isn't as bad as I thought This is what I'm thinking as I eat in one of the restaurants. Looking around, there aren't too many people in this town. Where is everyone at? They're probably still in the same town. I guess not that many people are exploring the first floor this much. I finish my meal and explore the town a bit more.

The town itself is pretty small, but it would be a nice place to hold festivals. The fountain looks nice, and there's also a mini stage. I'll come back here some other time.

I now leave town and head back towards the Town of Beginnings

Midway through the last town I visited and the Town of Beginnings, I find myself lost in a forest.

I didn't think trying to get back would take so long. Checks map Where do I go from here? I'm following the trail but it gets me nowhere.

I wasn't just carelessly going through of course. Well, maybe I was, but that isn't the point here. I took this time to fight off some monsters to gain EXP. So far, I can't find an exit, and I seem to be running out of potions..

It's been a few hours since I entered this forest, and so far, there's no luck finding an exit.

It might be pointless looking around right now. Unless... looks around for any slight movement That's what I thought... if you aren't looking where you're going, you can easily get lost in these woods at an early level. Nice job guys.

At this point, I'm looking everywhere there could be an opening so I can get out of this place. I look over to my left and see a bright light. Found it! I run as fast as I can towards the light and I find myself out of the woods and into a meadow.

After leaving the woods, I wander around this meadow. I check my map to see where I am, and apparently I'm near the Town of Beginnings.

I've only explored the towns for now, eventually I'd have to look for the dungeon floor, but that's at a later time.

After being exhausted from all of that fighting, I take a break. This game is amazing. So much free movement, so much actions, it's just... wow. Looking at the time, I get up and make my way back to the Town of Beginnings

Re-entering the Town of Beginnings, things are just as lively as ever. It's good to be back here. I finally found my way around the map town wise, now I just need to explore other sections

I walk into the closest restaurant and eat something. Looking out the window I ask myself, What lies beyond the first floor? As I sip my tea and finish eating, I leave the restaurant and buy myself more potions and gear. I'll make my way around again, but for now, I will rest.